Mafia for Beginners - Game Thread (GAME OVER - Town wins)

1 minute ago, Stark said:

In fairness I will wait for everyone to respond before I vote again but at this point my vote has not changed I just don’t want crusher at L one without hearing from everybody 

18 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

Sorry i have been dying from our FA so far. Mccown and bridgewater yay. Was not paying attention to the notifications

Its 5 of us now. I think that either crusher or avm is scum.

I dont have much on crusher from his own words. My understanding is that crusher is good at the game and would be a decent manipulator. I buy into that theory.

i was suspicious of avm going by what i thought was a change in his behavior following his takeover of leelou.

id go for either of them right now.

you just went through all the game, supposedly, and im (maybe foolishly) going to buy that for now. If your bullsh*tting, nice job

Gata is trying too. Acting inquisitvely. Seems like she is trying to fogure things out. Is it an act? Idk

I don;t even know how to react to this response. Glad you played the game hope you play again. It gets easier the more you play.

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

***Interrupting this ongoing Mafia game to remind you all that the New York Jets are very, very, stupid.***

***That is all. Your Mafia game will now continue as scheduled***

Even though its exactly what i expected it always seems worse once it happens.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

37 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

Sorry i have been dying from our FA so far. Mccown and bridgewater yay. Was not paying attention to the notifications

Its 5 of us now. I think that either crusher or avm is scum.

I dont have much on crusher from his own words. My understanding is that crusher is good at the game and would be a decent manipulator. I buy into that theory.

i was suspicious of avm going by what i thought was a change in his behavior following his takeover of leelou.

id go for either of them right now.

you just went through all the game, supposedly, and im (maybe foolishly) going to buy that for now. If your bullsh*tting, nice job

Gata is trying too. Acting inquisitvely. Seems like she is trying to fogure things out. Is it an act? Idk

You're so low key if you're town you haven't helped much on trying to find scum.

Therefore, you currently get my Vote. 

If it turns out to be you're not I'm so sorry my runner up is AVM and I wish you would have played more

@Stark if you're scum I'm going to be so f*cking mad cause that time you put in is giving you way too much street cred.

VOTE Brick

• Sympathy 1

15 minutes ago, GATA said:

You're so low key if you're town you haven't helped much on trying to find scum.

If it turns out to be you're not I'm so sorry my runner up is AVM and I wish you would have played more

@Stark if you're scum I'm going to be so f*cking mad cause that time you put in is giving you way too much street cred.

VOTE Brick

I get it. Happy to last this long. 

Not about to go and research this stuff to do a defense. Ape did a pretty good defense of me shortly before he was killed off if you care to look.

Unvote. 

Vote avm

On 3/4/2018 at 9:27 PM, BrickTamland said:

unvote

vote gata

On 3/5/2018 at 6:16 AM, Leelou said:

You really should answer questions that are asked of you. 

Why Gata? 

You never did answer her (PG 36) & you were jumping on Train Gata 

On 3/7/2018 at 7:24 PM, BrickTamland said:

Unvote

vote nolder

Pg 50 Liz tags you and you jump on the train Nolder 

5 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

I get it. Happy to last this long. 

Not about to go and research this stuff to do a defense. Ape did a pretty good defense of me shortly before he was killed off if you care to look.

Unvote. 

Vote avm

Damn you and your nonchalant-ness ... will be back left off on pg 50

I'm going home now. 

image.png

1 hour ago, Stark said:

@AVM

@GATAi know you are rereading.  

Want your thoughts too

I will give my full thoughts whenever WHOEVER THE **** HAD/HAS THE PROTECTION ROLE CLAIMS

The fact that Crush has completely ignored even helping me push for it screams he's scum, to me.

26 minutes ago, AVM said:

I will give my full thoughts whenever WHOEVER THE **** HAD/HAS THE PROTECTION ROLE CLAIMS

The fact that Crush has completely ignored even helping me push for it screams he's scum, to me.

Helping you with what ? I think Hess and the scum team lied. Ok? Feel better now?  Not a single role in the game yet. I’m guessimg aren’t any. We all claimed vanilla town when JiF asked. 

I have no time right now but you and I can play the why one another screams scum to one another game later if you like. 

But  right now from what I’ve seen Stark is a boss and deserves the win regardless of his alignment. Really showed up. If he is town wow. If he is being coached and is scum he is selling it like a boss. 

You I can go either way but my case would be one of those me-centered type with the gentle nudges you been given last couple days. Like just now. 

GATA- read her and yes little hesitant around lynch time but she is putting work in and really trying to solve the game. Impressed with her got her as my best town read 

brick? He’s the one I need to read. His reason he voted me was so awful it makes me think he can’t be scum because someone would have helped him. On the other hand maybe that’s what they said to do. Go out vote Crush and hope the other players who been shading him jump on. He literally digressed to Lizzie type mindless explanation when called on it. But super hesitant. Not belligerent assinine belligerent  omgussing like Lizzie. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, GATA said:

VOTE Brick

Strong. Man it’s so close for me.  But I still lean crush. With so few votes and now they are spread on brick and AVM. Lol. I’m putting new my vote back on crush. I don’t feel great about any of you liars

VOTE CRUSH

12 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Helping you with what ? I think Hess and the scum team lied. Ok? Feel better now?  Not a single role in the game yet. I’m guessimg aren’t any. We all claimed vanilla town when JiF asked. 

I have no time right now but you and I can play the why one another screams scum to one another game later if you like. 

But  right now from what I’ve seen Stark is a boss and deserves the win regardless of his alignment. Really showed up. If he is town wow. If he is being coached and is scum he is selling it like a boss. 

You I can go either way but my case would be one of those me-centered type with the gentle nudges you been given last couple days. Like just now. 

GATA- read her and yes little hesitant around lynch time but she is putting work in and really trying to solve the game. Impressed with her got her as my best town read 

brick? He’s the one I need to read. His reason he voted me was so awful it makes me think he can’t be scum because someone would have helped him. On the other hand maybe that’s what they said to do. Go out vote Crush and hope the other players who been shading him jump on. He literally digressed to Lizzie type mindless explanation when called on it. But super hesitant. Not belligerent assinine belligerent  omgussing like Lizzie. 

Of course they lied.

Are you suggesting 80 is scum? Because his scene on N3 said there was no night kill, so unless he lied and has secretly kept one of us alive all game because hes a damn dirty seachicken...

there is a protective role.

And now Im 95% voting you after said person reveals

Just now, AVM said:

Of course they lied.

Are you suggesting 80 is scum? Because his scene on N3 said there was no night kill, so unless he lied and has secretly kept one of us alive all game because hes a damn dirty seachicken...

there is a protective role.

And now Im 95% voting you after said person reveals

Fine I’m 96% voting you if they don’t. GFY 

• Post of the Week 1

7 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

Official Day 7 Vote Count

Brick (1) - GATA

AVM (1) - Brick

Crushluv  (1) - Stark

Not Voting (3) - Crushluv, GATA, AVM

Day 7 has begun.  With 5 alive, it takes 3 votes to lynch.

I don’t want to put anyone at L1 yet till I read Stark. Not voting GATA Gotta go eat. See you in July. . 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

Official Day 7 Vote Count

Brick (1) - GATA

AVM (1) - Brick

Crushluv  (1) - Stark

Not Voting (3) - Crushluv, GATA, AVM

Day 7 has begun.  With 5 alive, it takes 3 votes to lynch.

@Kaylee remove me from the not voting pile. Only 2 not

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

I’m having the most fun playing mafia I’ve had in a long time.

41 minutes ago, AVM said:

You and me both, man

It’s fun but also kind of frustrating at the same time. Lol. Glad I got a chance to try it out. 

48 minutes ago, Stark said:

It’s fun but also kind of frustrating at the same time. Lol. 

That's what makes it awesome!  People feel like they're losing their minds, argue and bicker.....then after the game everyone are friends again and can't wait for the next game.

At least, that's the way it is when you do it right.  

• Sympathy 2

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And @Stark, @BrickTamland, @GATA, and @BigO, you guys are the best rookie class of Mafia players I've ever seen.  Even if Macc trades up for Josh Rosen and also gets us a stud pass rusher, WR1, CB1 and franchise LT, you guys top that. 

Please, please, please play in every future game, ever.   

It's cause you like to tag half the visible members on the site. You the real MVP 

• Haha 2