Mafia for Beginners - Game Thread (GAME OVER - Town wins)

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

You were on point. Personally, if I can play like this, I’ll keep playing. I loved being able to share the burden of doing the work. These boobs are contributors. I dig it. I will never be able to obsess over winning like I used to - but still proved I could scum hint with the best of them. I just need to put Lizzie on ignore. 

Did you kill one scum? nope

10 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Did you kill one scum? nope

No one townie can kill scum in vanilla game. It’s okay, it’s evident to us all you don’t know how the game works and have committed yourself to parroting CTM’s already flaily troll attempts.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

No one townie can kill scum in vanilla game. It’s okay, it’s evident to us all you don’t know how the game works and have committed yourself to parroting CTM’s already flaily troll attempts.

I’ll rephrase... did you case one scum. Nope. Lol

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, CTM said:

straction for you and jif. Once I l flipped VT and NK was also VT, hess was logical next day lynch.. I thought Spoot was doc so once I saw him VT i would've voted hess for sure.

From the mod perspective, I disagreed with your play.  Granted, I knew that scum's strategy was to remove the veteran players from the game, and you couldn't have known there was only one newbie on the scum team (BigO....2 if you count Villain, who was later replaced by Hess). 

But even if you felt town was going to think you were scum no matter what, laying down wasn't the best move.  Things shift so much, and late in the game, you would have been valuable. 

16 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Casing is only half of what matters. Bringing them to lynch is equally as important. My case on Nolder isn’t what drove home his lynch. Jif gets credit for initial read. 

So, that’s 1 example, which still amounts to more pro-town contribution than you’ve had across every game you’ve played combined.

Why don’t you just curl up in CTM’s lap and wait for him to concoct a new theme, Brett, this ones not working.

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

From the mod perspective, I disagreed with your play.  Granted, I knew that scum's strategy was to remove the veteran players from the game, and you couldn't have known there was only one newbie on the scum team (BigO....2 if you count Villain, who was later replaced by Hess). 

But even if you felt town was going to think you were scum no matter what, laying down wasn't the best move.  Things shift so much, and late in the game, you would have been valuable. 

True. We need something to throw on the tomatos to make them grow. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

OK, but given that my lynch removed the distraction, town went 2 for 3 afterwards and won the game.. I'm comfortable with how it worked out

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Honestly, no.  I had him cleared as town.  I didnt even consider it until he started reacting to my case on Hess.  That's when I told 80, Ape will see it.  

My 2 guesses to 80 once I was killed?  You and Ape.  lmfao

Nice to know the one somewhat redeeming thing I did all game was a figment of my imagination hahaha

As for suspecting me...I started feeling the pressure at the end.  Really thought I was going to cost town the game with my poor and erratic play almost forcing them to lynch me if I was alive at 3 remaining.  Fortunately GATA, Brick and Stark read the game well and made good decisions under pressure.

• Sympathy 1

36 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

20 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Like me best! Say I'm the smartest!! Love me!  Pleassseeeee!!!!  

Validation ho gna chase that validation like Crusher gna chase bacon

15 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I believe @Nolder had a setup in mind for next game, but not 100 % sure.  

skip me

I'm way too busy to mod right now

idk if I can even play in another game atm unless you guys dont mind low activity

I am fighting to keep my head above water in this other game

it's D3 and there are just a little less than 7000 posts

oh and days and nights only last 12 hours each so it's not like D1 dragged or something