Mafia for Beginners - Game Thread (GAME OVER - Town wins)

1 hour ago, AVM said:

HELLLO LOVE! So tell me - what brand of chaos does your heart desire?  I'd say we can pretend it's a Wednesday and lynch Nolder but the day is young, why stop the party when it's barely begun!?!

Oooh Wednesday is tempting, but how about we keep it light and meme it up! 

We’ll watch the world burn soon love! 

• Sympathy 2

5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Remember that game JiF ran where we lynched Nolder as a horse?  And then Nolder went on a rampage, posting a bunch of funny horse pictures?  Good times.   

Somebody was a tumbleweed in that game too.  And I'm pretty sure I never sent Hess a role and he played like 2 day phases without telling me.

lmfao

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Pac run off any of the new folks yet?

He's busy with some of the worst takes in the history of the main forum.  He'll be back on D2 claiming one of the 3 things: he's got the game figured out with only skimming the game, scum is scared to death of him that's why he didnt die at night or he'll claim scum. 

He's basically Smash combined with Ape's ego using all JiF's lines with JVORs balls and still is the worst player in the game.

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Just so all the newbies know, it is customary on JN to never lynch a newcomer on D1 so you are all safe... from being lynched.

I  don’t feel I should get any preferential treatment because I’m a newbie.

Good Guys Wear Black

0E64044D-5DF1-48D6-A7F2-094431176EB6.jpeg