Mafia for Beginners - Game Thread (GAME OVER - Town wins)

6 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Just so all the newbies know, it is customary on JN to never lynch a newcomer on D1 so you are all safe... from being lynched.

Your emotional safety is not guaranteed, but if you follow these simple rules, you should be fine.

1. Don't feed the wildlife (Ape)

2. If a strange man offers you candy, don't take it, and for the love of God, don't get in his van; the hippie paint is just a disguise, he has no vintage Jimmi Hendrix records to listen to inside (CTM)

3. Always report any and all inappropriate sexual conduct (Pac)

4. Never, ever, EVER, get in the way of Crusher and food

5. If a crazed man ever comes up to you and talks about "them" and "conspiracies", whatever you do DON'T tell him he's crazy, just practice this phrase: "Wow, I think you're right, Lizzie" and slip away ASAP.

6. Be careful of the sleeping giant, he gets cranky before and after his nap, which covers about 22 hours in a day. (Nolder)

You complete me. 

• Sympathy 3
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, GATA said:

Don’t worry .... the Gata never forgets 

Lynch all liars

Never forgetting isn't a trait often associated with long term jets fandom.. the ones who make it are those who are able to successfully delude themselves every summer that this year will be different. You can't do that year after year with a good memory.

Alternatively, there are a handful of masochistic pricks like Tom shane who get off on the misery but this is primarily white males who can't get women

Lastly, you refer to yourself in the third person and prepended the qualifier "the" to imply grandeur

"the gata" needs to swing

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Lynch all liars

Never forgetting isn't a trait often associated with long term jets fandom.. the ones who make it are those who are able to successfully delude themselves every summer that this year will be different. You can't do that year after year with a good memory.

Alternatively, there are a handful of masochistic pricks like Tom shane who get off on the misery but this is primarily white males who can't get women

Lastly, you refer to yourself in the third person and prepended the qualifier "the" to imply grandeur

This was a play on G.o. T. 

Just know I remember all treason, whether it’s this game or the next. Especially, with these false claims of lies. Perhaps, this is a ploy to hide your own culpability.

FoS

1 hour ago, CTM said:

vote gata

I want to ruin this too

You do huh?

31 minutes ago, CTM said:

Lynch all liars

Yep. CTM not lying. 

18 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

vote AVM

The mod is a known liar.

Image result for spidey meme

18 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Shhhhhh! Don't speak.

Let's just lynch Pac. We'll talk in the morning.

unvote

vote Pac

Damn, I was just about ready to jump on this "AVM" train, too.

17 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Just so all the newbies know, it is customary on JN to never lynch a newcomer on D1 so you are all safe... from being lynched.

Your emotional safety is not guaranteed, but if you follow these simple rules, you should be fine.

1. Don't feed the wildlife (Ape)

2. If a strange man offers you candy, don't take it, and for the love of God, don't get in his van; the hippie paint is just a disguise, he has no vintage Jimmi Hendrix records to listen to inside (CTM)

3. Always report any and all inappropriate sexual conduct (Pac)

4. Never, ever, EVER, get in the way of Crusher and food

5. If a crazed man ever comes up to you and talks about "them" and "conspiracies", whatever you do DON'T tell him he's crazy, just practice this phrase: "Wow, I think you're right, Lizzie" and slip away ASAP.

6. Be careful of the sleeping giant, he gets cranky before and after his nap, which covers about 22 hours in a day. (Nolder)

You had me at don't feed the wildlife <3

• Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, GATA said:

Don’t worry .... the Gata never forgets 

You call yourself "The Gata?" Interesting.  Seems very villain-like, almost.

Just out of curiosity...what are your general thoughts on chaos and disarray? More importantly how familiar are you with turning threads into spidey meme threads?

• Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, GATA said:

This was a play on G.o. T. 

Just know I remember all treason, whether it’s this game or the next. Especially, with these false claims of lies. Perhaps, this is a ploy to hide your own culpability.

FoS

Are you comparing yourself to a Stark?

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

Starting to wonder if AVM should sub in for Villain. I don't think Villain wants to play, I don't ever think he really wanted to.

Shut your damn mouth. I assigned Smash as Villians tutor . So Villian show up prolly day 1 day 2 day 3. Have a little faith you cold blooded menace. 

• Sympathy 6