Mafia for Beginners - Game Thread (GAME OVER - Town wins)

11 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

MOD NOTE

I will be unavailable from about 5 until 9:15 or so.  I'll monitor things on my phone, so if you guys lynch someone within that range, I'll consider allowing Kaylee to write the scene on my behalf to move things along.  

I'm around now and will be arounduntil deadline. Except for the time it takes for me to pick up my oldest from school. 

10 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

There's no theme and all, but we'll still have some fun with the death scenes.  

Meh it's not like people read them. I get creative, have fun writing them, but nobody reads them. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Your rules are pretty sparse for a newbie game dude.

What happens if we fail to reach a majority by deadline?

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Then it goes random.

If you'd been reading the thread, you'd know that.

FoS

2 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

I'm around now and will be arounduntil deadline. Except for the time it takes for me to pick up my oldest from school. 

Meh it's not like people read them. I get creative, have fun writing them, but nobody reads them. 

I read them, Kaylee.

I read them.

• Sympathy 3

Here's where I stand on the top "3" trains:

Big O -- I can see why someone might wanna take a look at him. He's played really fast and loose, comes in drops a vote and leaves a testy comment, then disappears. Not really Townie behavior, but I can't say that I really expect more from a newbie, though.

Pac -- Obviously lynching Pac would make Mafia great again, but I'm not quite seeing him as Scum, and he's the easiest, opportunistic kill. I think his train says more about the people on it, than it does about Pac. Despite my reluctance on voting a newbie Day 1, I will not vote Pac just to keep that from happening.

Brick -- Again, I don't expect a super Townie vibe from a newbie, but he has made a few little comments here and there that I've jotted down as interesting, his latest vote on Big O being the most egregious. If Town insists on the lynch being a newbie, I'd prefer this one.

Spoot -- Obviously not voting myself.

vote Brick

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Here's where I stand on the top "3" trains:

Big O -- I can see why someone might wanna take a look at him. He's played really fast and loose, comes in drops a vote and leaves a testy comment, then disappears. Not really Townie behavior, but I can't say that I really expect more from a newbie, though.

Pac -- Obviously lynching Pac would make Mafia great again, but I'm not quite seeing him as Scum, and he's the easiest, opportunistic kill. I think his train says more about the people on it, than it does about Pac. Despite my reluctance on voting a newbie Day 1, I will not vote Pac just to keep that from happening.

Brick -- Again, I don't expect a super Townie vibe from a newbie, but he has made a few little comments here and there that I've jotted down as interesting, his latest vote on Big O being the most egregious. If Town insists on the lynch being a newbie, I'd prefer this one.

Spoot -- Obviously not voting myself.

vote Brick

Wow. You are doing everything in your power to play different than last game.   Not buying it. This is super townie man of the people nonsense at its best. I want your fur pelt  and I want it now.

10 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Wow. You are doing everything in your power to play different than last game.   Not buying it. This is super townie man of the people nonsense at its best. I want your fur pelt  and I want it now.

Uhhh... and maybe that's because my alignment is different? Silly Crusher.

I know you still have nightmares about last game. But you need to know something...

It's not your fault.

20 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Uhhh... and maybe that's because my alignment is different? Silly Crusher.

I know you still have nightmares about last game. But you need to know something...

It's not your fault.

Not even close. I also picked up on your little knee jerk reaction thing earlier. Not buying it dude. Now you realed yourself in and given a nice little "Townie of the year" dialogue. I wish you were less likeable like Pac, string you up.

22 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Where did I say you overreacted?

Sorry, you said I've been shady. It was CTM who said I was "over reacty" when I asked you how I've been shady. So, that question still stands.

On 2/28/2018 at 12:10 PM, Lizard King said:

Spoot has been shady

On 2/28/2018 at 3:40 PM, CTM said:

over reacty

10 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Not even close. I also picked up on your little knee jerk reaction thing earlier. Not buying it dude. Now you realed yourself in and given a nice little "Townie of the year" dialogue. I wish you were less likeable like Pac, string you up.

giphy.gif

Official Day 1 Vote Count 

BigO (4) - Hess, CTM, Brick, Pac

Pac (3) - Leelou, Nolder, Stark

Brick (3) - Ape, AVM, Spoot

Spoot (2) - Crusher, BigO

JiF  (1) - Ballin

CTM (1) - JiF

Not Voting (2) - Lizzie, GATA

With 16 alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch

DEADLINE:  Thursday, 9:30 PM EST