Mafia for Beginners - Game Thread (GAME OVER - Town wins)

37 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

It's been downhill ever since those pussies fired Frank Darabont. Season 1 is the only great season of TWD.

Listen Jon Bernthal and Lori (Sarah Wayne Callies) acting as the second coming of Lady Macbeth was great.   

10 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

The main thing that I didn't like from you was your early vote and declaration of Pac not really participating in the game back on page 7.

Admittedly my memory is a bit fuzzy but I recall the main thing being that I couldn't remember certain things not my vote on Pac. 

In fact as I go back and check you barely made mention of my Pac vote.

What you did push was that I "wasn't paying attention".

https://forums.jetnation.com/topic/136068-mafia-for-beginners-game-thread/?page=39&tab=comments#comment-3622692

You could have said that about anyone at that point in the game.

Disagree.

And when I called you on it, you flailed in giving a defense like, "Oh, I was gonna point out something scummy from him, but it turns out there wasn't anything".

No, I was going to make a comment about his posts. Something snarky I don't even remember.

But he had made less than I'd remembered so what I was going to say was going to be stupid if I said it so I didn't.

Changing that into "I was going to point out something scummy, but there wasn't anything." is flagrantly false.

And it's pretty scummy of you to compare yourself not participating in the game with up to 40 pages of game play, to Pac not participating in the game with less than 10 pages, saying "Well, why does he get to skate by without pressure, and I don't?"

I'm not sure if you're purposely lying or if you forget that what you say does matter in mafia.

It's not true to say I was not participating with up to 40 pages of game play.

I did fall out of the game for awhile due to circumstances outside my control but I guarantee if you go back to count I had a higher post count than Pac from D1 start to D1 end.

I would venture to guess I probably was in the top 5 posters while I was MIA.

So, aside from your misrep, I think it's a valid question to put out there.

12 minutes ago, GATA said:

Listen Jon Bernthal and Lori (Sarah Wayne Callies) acting as the second coming of Lady Macbeth was great.   

You should watch Jon Bernthal play the Punisher if you haven't already. He is an eminently better actor than Rick.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

You should watch Jon Bernthal play the Punisher if you haven't already. He is an eminently better actor than Rick.

Is that the Netflix show?

I actually enjoyed it and I didn't think I was going to.

Watching Altered Carbon currently.

• Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I still haven't I need to find a weekend to binge it. I'm also waiting for Jessica Jones.

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Is that the Netflix show?

I actually enjoyed it and I didn't think I was going to.

Watching Altered Carbon currently.

How is that? I heard it wasn't that good.

6 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Admittedly my memory is a bit fuzzy but I recall the main thing being that I couldn't remember certain things not my vote on Pac. 

In fact as I go back and check you barely made mention of my Pac vote.

What you did push was that I "wasn't paying attention".

lol Now you're telling me what my main point was.

No. What I mean my "main point" is the "most scummy thing", and that was your vote and reasoning on Pac. If it weren't for that, I probably wouldn't think much of you not paying attention, which I mentioned twice, because there were two instances of it to point out. Doesn't mean that it's my main evidence against you.

10 minutes ago, Nolder said:

No, I was going to make a comment about his posts. Something snarky I don't even remember.

But he had made less than I'd remembered so what I was going to say was going to be stupid if I said it so I didn't.

Changing that into "I was going to point out something scummy, but there wasn't anything." is flagrantly false.

Yeah, I have no way of knowing what your initial reasoning for that post was, but I only paint it that way because that's how it looks. You said something scummy, I called you on it, and you give no defense, but saying "I was going to reference something to make a joke, but there was nothing to reference, so nvm." That's suspicious.

13 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I'm not sure if you're purposely lying or if you forget that what you say does matter in mafia.

It's not true to say I was not participating with up to 40 pages of game play.

I did fall out of the game for awhile due to circumstances outside my control but I guarantee if you go back to count I had a higher post count than Pac from D1 start to D1 end.

I would venture to guess I probably was in the top 5 posters while I was MIA.

So, aside from your misrep, I think it's a valid question to put out there.

Yeah, it was THIS post of yours that I was referring to, particularly the bold.

4 hours ago, Nolder said:

Not much of a defense I can put up, I've been kind of MIA and even though it was mostly due to RL stuff (like being sick) I understand that's not something anyone can take into account. It does make me just a little mad though since so many players skate by so often. I mean go back and look at Pac's posts which I quoted. He didn't actually do anything in the game for several days but I was the only one who gave him sh*t for it. Situation is reversed and I guess I'm on the chopping block? Kind of sucks but there's always another game I guess.

The situations are not reversed, because they are not equivalent. You are talking about a lack of play in early game, as opposed to a lack of play 40 pages in. Those are not comparable.

And, it's funny how you say this as if the main reason people are voting you is because of your absence. No, it's about things you've said when you weren't absent.

7 minutes ago, GATA said:

I still haven't I need to find a weekend to binge it. I'm also waiting for Jessica Jones.

How is that? I heard it wasn't that good.

I guess it depends on how much you like sci fi?

I am enjoying it quite a bit.

I thought it was going to be cheesy but so far it hasn't felt that way to me.

Basically it's about a guy who was like a revolutionary or whatever but he died and gets brought back to life 250 years later by some super rich guy who wants to know who murdered him (it's a world where people with money can come back to life). So it kind of hooks you with wanting to know who killed the guy while shoving the dystopian world at you inbetween. It can be pretty vulgar though so I wouldn't watch with kids around.

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I guess it depends on how much you like sci fi?

I am enjoying it quite a bit.

I thought it was going to be cheesy but so far it hasn't felt that way to me.

Basically it's about a guy who was like a revolutionary or whatever but he died and gets brought back to life 250 years later by some super rich guy who wants to know who murdered him (it's a world where people with money can come back to life). So it kind of hooks you with wanting to know who killed the guy while shoving the dystopian world at you inbetween. It can be pretty vulgar though so I wouldn't watch with kids around.

SHWING! Fortunately, I don't have kids yet.

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

lol Now you're telling me what my main point was.

Go read your own post. I linked it for your and everyone else's convenience.

No. What I mean my "main point" is the "most scummy thing", and that was your vote and reasoning on Pac. If it weren't for that, I probably wouldn't think much of you not paying attention, which I mentioned twice, because there were two instances of it to point out. Doesn't mean that it's my main evidence against you.

It sure seemed that way to me.

But let's be clear then, your main point against me is...a vote I made on page 7?

Less than 10 pages into the game. Huh.

Yeah, I have no way of knowing what your initial reasoning for that post was, but I only paint it that way because that's how it looks. You said something scummy, I called you on it, and you give no defense, but saying "I was going to reference something to make a joke, but there was nothing to reference, so nvm." That's suspicious.

Again, I never said I was going to "point out something scummy".

Those are your words not mine.

Yeah, it was THIS post of yours that I was referring to, particularly the bold.

The situations are not reversed, because they are not equivalent. You are talking about a lack of play in early game, as opposed to a lack of play 40 pages in. Those are not comparable.

You're right, they're not reversed nor are they equivalent.

As I pointed out at any point during the game, even when I was gone, I had put in more effort than Pac had.

I don't have a "lack of play 40 pages in". What I had was an absence.

You are once again misrepresenting what happened.

And, it's funny how you say this as if the main reason people are voting you is because of your absence. No, it's about things you've said when you weren't absent.

If that's true that's fair enough.

Unfortunately due to my absence I'm not really aware of all the reasons others are voting me.

I kind of assumed they were mostly just following your lead.

Perhaps I'll take the time later to look them up.

Go read your own post. I linked it for your and everyone else's convenience.

Don't need to. I know what I wrote.

It sure seemed that way to me.

But let's be clear then, your main point against me is...a vote I made on page 7?

Less than 10 pages into the game. Huh.

It wasn't the vote, it was your reasoning for it. If you had simply slapped a vote down, I wouldn't have thought any more of it than Leelou's or CTM's or Lizzie's. Yours stood out because you tried to attach some bs reasoning on there.

And it's because of that that the other evidence starts to stand out.

Again, I never said I was going to "point out something scummy".

Those are your words not mine.

Yes, because that was my interpretation. It read like you were flailing to defend.

7 minutes ago, Nolder said:

You're right, they're not reversed nor are they equivalent.

As I pointed out at any point during the game, even when I was gone, I had put in more effort than Pac had.

I don't have a "lack of play 40 pages in". What I had was an absence.

You are once again misrepresenting what happened.

Pac actually started to turn on his game towards the end of D1 and was the first to point the finger at a known Scum, so, at this point, I'd say he's contributed more to the game then you.

And a "lack of play" and "absence" are essentially the same thing, because the give the same results.

And I'm not talking about what happened, I'm talking about how you are framing it.

13 minutes ago, Nolder said:

If that's true that's fair enough.

Unfortunately due to my absence I'm not really aware of all the reasons others are voting me.

I kind of assumed they were mostly just following your lead.

Perhaps I'll take the time later to look them up.

Yeah, you definitely should.

8 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

It wasn't the vote, it was your reasoning for it. If you had simply slapped a vote down, I wouldn't have thought any more of it than Leelou's or CTM's or Lizzie's. Yours stood out because you tried to attach some bs reasoning on there.

I always give a reason for my vote, even if it's contrived.

How else do you start a discussion on who should die with zero information to go off of?

As an aside you should demand that others do the same.

When people don't give a reason for their votes they can always just make up whatever suits their needs if questioned later.

Yes, because that was my interpretation. It read like you were flailing to defend.

Why would you interpret something other than what I clearly said?

Pac actually started to turn on his game towards the end of D1 and was the first to point the finger at a known Scum, so, at this point, I'd say he's contributed more to the game then you.

Yeah, as I was quoting his posts I saw he got into a groove.

Which is why I went about analyzing who he'd fingered previously and theorizing about who might have killed him.

That said, there's nothing saying Pac didn't just get lucky.

And a "lack of play" and "absence" are essentially the same thing, because the give the same results.

But they don't. I could post 1000 times and be absent for 3 days and will you say that I've contributed nothing or that the results are the same?

That's absurd.

And I'm not talking about what happened, I'm talking about how you are framing it.

You are the one misrepresenting what's been said multiple times not me.

I am merely correcting your...overzealous exaggerations.

Or at least I'm willing to assume that's what they are for now.

Unless you're willing to fess up?

Yeah, you definitely should.

I think I will. For now I'm out to dinner.

Good night Spoot.

8 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Care to reveal or defend or anything before I put you to sleep for good? Hmmmmm? 

^^Looking back, this is scummy AF

7 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Go back to my page 1 to page 19 summary I did yesterday . Some reasonable stuff on him. 

4 hours ago, Nolder said:

Why are you voting Lizzie?

4 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Because he impossible to read so I was hoping to get a reaction out of him. All I got is he asked me to give him a review of the game and then chastised me because I wouldn't. My vote is still here because I would happily lynch him before getting too late into the game. Happen to me last game. So killing him early this game appeals to me. Plus Ive been waiting to see if you were gonna be replaced.

So, Crusher is ready to kill Nolder, has some "reasonable" evidence on him, but is still voting Lizzie to get a read of him, and he's waiting to see if Nolder is going to be replaced. Well, he didn't seem to get much out of Lizzie and Nolder has already said he's not gonna need to be replaced. Shouldn't it be time to vote Nolder now?

Furthermore, Crusher has been on my ass this entire game even before I made my first post. He's shat on practically every post of mine, and yet my long post on Nolder's case after he presented his case on Nolder? Not even a fart in the general direction.

Methinks Crusher is Scum and is nudging and willing Town to do his dirty work on Nolder.

unvote

vote Crusher

Why would you interpret something other than what I clearly said?

To be fair, it's total WIFOM to take what anyone says at face value, especially if you think they might be Scum.

7 minutes ago, Nolder said:

But they don't. I could post 1000 times and be absent for 3 days and will you say that I've contributed nothing or that the results are the same?

That's absurd.

It's because you can never know if someone's absence is an actual absence, or if they are intentionally staying quiet.

10 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I think I will. For now I'm out to dinner.

Good night Spoot.

Sleep tight, bud.

13 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

^^Looking back, this is scummy AF

So, Crusher is ready to kill Nolder, has some "reasonable" evidence on him, but is still voting Lizzie to get a read of him, and he's waiting to see if Nolder is going to be replaced. Well, he didn't seem to get much out of Lizzie and Nolder has already said he's not gonna need to be replaced. Shouldn't it be time to vote Nolder now?

Furthermore, Crusher has been on my ass this entire game even before I made my first post. He's shat on practically every post of mine, and yet my long post on Nolder's case after he presented his case on Nolder? Not even a fart in the general direction.

Methinks Crusher is Scum and is nudging and willing Town to do his dirty work on Nolder.

unvote

vote Crusher

I gave Nolder time to defend by threatening to kill him yes. Got him talking didnt it?

Yes. I’m voting Lizzie because ev annoys me because I can never get a read on him. Pushing and pressuring is how I play. I’m not a big case guy. In case you haven’t noticed Lizzie is not involved like he was last game as town . 

I was pushing you early because of last game correct. But after the Big O lynch and your post about the trains I actually felt better to back off and let you go because it was a solid townie post. 

Your post on Nolder was a summary of the stuff I dug up on my page 1-19 recap. You upset because  I didn’t say good boy Spoot? Dude you are going full retard at this point. Take a step back. 

38 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Hey, busy day - I'm way behind but not re-reading unless I'm still alive D4.

So, I'm going to unvote, vote Hess

Any reason? Can't read Hess at all ever, I suspect that's because he's forgotten his alignment by the time he navigates from PM to thread .

Would like to kill Lizzie his post pac death gotcha case on me was scummy as hell.. will bump

On 3/2/2018 at 10:33 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

The self-proclaimed best scumhunter and most feared player in Mafia sat in his loveseat at home, sipping a white Russian and listening to a Marvin Gaye track on his $4,000 surro

Pac, aka your friendly neighborhood landscaper, is dead.  He was.....

Roleless Town

snip death scene down to size

On 3/2/2018 at 11:05 AM, Lizard King said:

image.png

pasted the content of post in there cause I don't know how to make the board embed posts ^

On 3/2/2018 at 11:06 AM, Lizard King said:

vote CTM

..:

Lizzie makes a gotcha post shortly after death scene implying what I'm not really sure but seems to tie pacs misunderstanding of my both post, with pacs innocent flip to be me being scum by what process I'm not sure

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I was pushing you early because of last game correct. But after the Big O lynch and your post about the trains I actually felt better to back off and let you go because it was a solid townie post. 

WHAT? You mean THIS post and your response below??

On 3/1/2018 at 4:53 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Here's where I stand on the top "3" trains:

Big O -- I can see why someone might wanna take a look at him. He's played really fast and loose, comes in drops a vote and leaves a testy comment, then disappears. Not really Townie behavior, but I can't say that I really expect more from a newbie, though.

Pac -- Obviously lynching Pac would make Mafia great again, but I'm not quite seeing him as Scum, and he's the easiest, opportunistic kill. I think his train says more about the people on it, than it does about Pac. Despite my reluctance on voting a newbie Day 1, I will not vote Pac just to keep that from happening.

Brick -- Again, I don't expect a super Townie vibe from a newbie, but he has made a few little comments here and there that I've jotted down as interesting, his latest vote on Big O being the most egregious. If Town insists on the lynch being a newbie, I'd prefer this one.

Spoot -- Obviously not voting myself.

vote Brick

On 3/1/2018 at 5:01 PM, The Crusher said:

Wow. You are doing everything in your power to play different than last game.   Not buying it. This is super townie man of the people nonsense at its best. I want your fur pelt  and I want it now.

You know, the one were you say you're not buying my "super townie" and you want my pelt??! THIS is the one you thought was a solid townie post? Nice re-writing of history there.

13 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Your post on Nolder was a summary of the stuff I dug up on my page 1-19 recap. You upset because  I didn’t say good boy Spoot? Dude you are going full retard at this point. Take a step back. 

No, I didn't expect you to praise me at all for it. In fact, I expected the exact opposite, or would expect from someone who's been calling me Scum all game, and after I post a very similar case on someone as you did.

Crusher if full-on flailing now!

uz0xe2q.gif

Got you, Scum!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

pasted the content of post in there cause I don't know how to make the board embed posts ^

..:

Lizzie makes a gotcha post shortly after death scene implying what I'm not really sure but seems to tie pacs misunderstanding of my both post, with pacs innocent flip to be me being scum by what process I'm not sure

This is my challenge with Lizzie. I always write off anything he does as, “ that’s just Lizzie.” I Just explain that to Spoot-Ape that is why I stayed on him. I’m impressed you could isolate one of that lunatics post. His post give me vertigo. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

This is my challenge with Lizzie. I always write off anything he does as, “ that’s just Lizzie.” I Just explain that to Spoot-Ape that is why I stayed on him. I’m impressed you could isolate one of that lunatics post. His post give me vertigo. 

Right, what pinged was that he was casing directly off the death and did so within 30 minutes of death scene. The fact that I didn't understand what point he making made me want to slow play it and see how it played out. The fact that he abandoned it cold made me think it was a gotcha post hoping for a quick lynch of a player people like to pile votes on.

In either event he needs some pressure imo

5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

You know, the one were you say you're not buying my "super townie" and you want my pelt??! THIS is the one you thought was a solid townie post? Nice re-writing of history there.

No, I didn't expect you to praise me at all for it. In fact, I expected the exact opposite, or would expect from someone who's been calling me Scum all game, and after I post a very similar case on someone as you did.

uz0xe2q.gif

Got you, Scum!

Sum up your case on Crusher in three succinct sentences. 

22 minutes ago, CTM said:

Any reason? Can't read Hess at all ever, I suspect that's because he's forgotten his alignment by the time he navigates from PM to thread .

Would like to kill Lizzie his post pac death gotcha case on me was scummy as hell.. will bump

Can't really read him either, so why not vote him I figure.

I didn't like Lizzie's framing post-death. I also didn't like Sppots post-lynch react.

uz0xe2q.gif

Got you, Scum!

OMG dude. You are a wreck. I was still pushing at you then dummy. It wasn’t till Big O flipped town I decided that the post was sold. Your description of Big O and reasoning was townie to me. 

Dude I get it. You got your mafia sea legs last game. But you are trying to hard to be right. This is old school Ape. The kinda shit that made Slats quit mafia.

Im giving you the benefit of the doubt but pushing illogical cases hard as you could is what you did last game as scum. 

Take a step back and relax. Stop trying to be right at the cost of reason. 

30 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

OMG dude. You are a wreck. I was still pushing at you then dummy. It wasn’t till Big O flipped town I decided that the post was sold. Your description of Big O and reasoning was townie to me. 

Did you just say Big O flipped Town?

And, that glaring mistake aside, here's a bunch of your posts in reference to me, all POST Big O flip.

On 3/1/2018 at 9:37 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Ho...ly...sh*t!

WE GOT ONE!

On 3/1/2018 at 9:46 PM, The Crusher said:

^^ contrived 

^^This was immediately after his flip.

On 3/1/2018 at 9:51 PM, The Crusher said:

I like the taste of beaver. 

On 3/1/2018 at 9:52 PM, The Crusher said:

Holy hell you better up your game if you stepping to me Jr. 

On 3/1/2018 at 9:54 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Just letting you know I'm watching you, big guy.

On 3/1/2018 at 10:15 PM, The Crusher said:

Well I’m standing right in front of you so it will be easy. 

On 3/3/2018 at 10:06 AM, The Crusher said:

Im trying not to want to skin you. But you are making it difficult for me. This crap combined with long winded diatribes about an argument you had with the Ape about Lynching people verses blind lynches. Does nothing at all to find scum. Just clogs up the board with crap.

^^Hedging.

On 3/3/2018 at 10:10 AM, The Crusher said:

He is not. He is a calculating little bundle of turd hair. Last game he showed that the "Mafia light" went on in that water logged brain of his. This game he is playing like his attention deficit medicine has finally kicked in.

On 3/5/2018 at 10:36 AM, The Crusher said:

Its obvious Pac was breaking balls here yet Spoot refers to this as Pac casing him?  Bad look for Spoot.

^^Quoting an old post of mine

On 3/5/2018 at 10:38 AM, The Crusher said:

Interesting he is ready to play after  Pac kinda sorta called him out.

On 3/5/2018 at 10:41 AM, The Crusher said:

This is it? Damn. Groundbreaking.

On 3/5/2018 at 10:49 AM, The Crusher said:

Spoot is struggling with keeping his self cool this game. Responding to the slightest amount of pressure.

On 3/5/2018 at 10:57 AM, The Crusher said:

I got to page 19. Need to go to work for a bit. So far Spoot and Nolder look bad to me. CTM and Hess look good. The rest I have yet to decide. I do like The Gata though no idea on her alignment yet., Still no idea on Lizzie was hoping he would have talk to me about voting him. Maybe I haven't seen it yet.

Yeah, really read like you've been feeling better about me since the Big O flip. I would think that if that were true, then you would've said as much so that we could start actually cooperating together and find Scum like we should be. But nowhere in there did it sound like you thought I was Town, except at one point it sounded like you were hedging that I was Town, but still calling me scummy.

Got you, you magnificent beast of epic proportions.

7 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Did you just say Big O flipped Town?

And, that glaring mistake aside, here's a bunch of your posts in reference to me, all POST Big O flip.

^^This was immediately after his flip.

^^Hedging.

Yeah, really read like you've been feeling better about me since the Big O flip. I would think that if that were true, then you would've said as much so that we could start actually cooperating together and find Scum like we should be. But nowhere in there did it sound like you thought I was Town, except at one point it sounded like you were hedging that I was Town, but still calling me scummy.

Got you, you magnificent beast of epic proportions.

Yes I said Towm instead  of scum. I said I drew My conclusion after my reread of pages 1-19 that was after the lynch idiot. You realize that making a case by only picking things that make your case and ignore those that  dont are scum tactic 101?

So this is mafia. Sell your case and get me lynched . Truth is I’m thinking maybe I was right earlier. You did this to JiF then me last game as scum .

A blatantly flawed case you stick to and ignore anything but what you supports your case. I’m sure you have to your apolgy written up in tour notes for m my town flip.

I’m tired and getting ready to crash but you and I will go through this tomorrow. 

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yes I said Towm instead  of scum. I said I drew My conclusion after my reread of pages 1-19 that was after the lynch idiot. You realize that making a case by only picking things that make your case and ignore those that  dont are scum tactic 101?

So this is mafia. Sell your case and get me lynched . Truth is I’m thinking maybe I was right earlier. You did this to JiF then me last game as scum .

A blatantly flawed case you stick to and ignore anything but what you supports your case. I’m sure you have to your apolgy written up in tour notes for m my town flip.

I’m tired and getting ready to crash but you and I will go through this tomorrow. 

If you could point to a post of yours at any point where you suggest that you think I'm Town, then please do. I couldn't find one. The closest one was the one I pointed out where it sounded like you were hedging that I was Town, in the event that I'm lynched and do flip Town.

I'm harping on this point because you defended my vote and case on you by saying that you actually started to feel better about my game post Big O flip, but, as I've shown, there's absolutely no evidence that supports that claim. In fact, it supports just the opposite, in that you were pretty adamant that I seemed scummy. You are creating a false narrative.

And I started off believing that you coming after me was 100% joke and fluff stemming from last game, but you just kept at it. It seemed like no matter what I said, you saw it as scummy. Now, you're trying to walk that back. The way you've been responding now is only making me feel worse about you.

Goodnight, Crush.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Can't really read him either, so why not vote him I figure.

I didn't like Lizzie's framing post-death. I also didn't like Sppots post-lynch react.

1 hour ago, CTM said:

..:

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I gave Nolder time to defend by threatening to kill him yes. Got him talking didnt it?

Yes. I’m voting Lizzie because ev annoys me because I can never get a read on him. Pushing and pressuring is how I play. I’m not a big case guy. In case you haven’t noticed Lizzie is not involved like he was last game as town . 

So thus far there's a small case brewing on Lizzie. 

But yet there's no retort from him on being town. 

Instead he wants everything handed down on a silver platter and he continues handing out these baseless "gotchas" 

This question is to anyone:

Imagine you are Town and you have two people you think are Scum, and you lay a case out on one of them, then the other guy you think is Scum follows up your case with his own, with some of the exact same points as yours (or, as Crusher described it, a summary of his case). Wouldn't that make you suspicious? Wouldn't that give you some pause?

Not Crusher, though. The guy who's been calling me scummy all game, who has jumped on just about every post of mine (especially the long ones) was happy to let that one go without a word, and was still ready to kill Nolder, but he wasn't even voting him. That's called nudging Town.