Mafia for Beginners - Game Thread (GAME OVER - Town wins)

14 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

To elaborate, it's also asking the town to invest in a meta case, like "80 shot Pac because rivalry of small penises and virginity" rather than logic, motive and manipulation for scum hunting.

Thats what I said, you just wanted to sound fancy and kill 2 dorks with one stone. 

2 hours ago, Lizard King said:

There’s noting untrue about what I said. He hs a 25% chance each game of being scum it’s not likely to happen twice. Go back to eating your own feces. 

oy vey, don't you deal with numbers for a living how can you not see the error

28 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Im awake now. What should we debate? What are your thoughts on the three other trains?

Mostly glad they aren't me tbh.

Although each train feels like weird company if you see what I mean.

It's like people who keep FOSing each other but are voting together on the same guy.

17 minutes ago, HessStation said:

@Nolder To see what happened next.

Uh huh...

Are you satisfied with what happened?

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Who are leading in votes right now? Lizzie, Crusher, Gata, Nol?

Gata is starting to give me a coached vibe.  She using some vernacular that is pretty advanced for a newbie. 

Lizzie?  Hard read for me but I dont really see the case so cant really object either.

Crusher?  I've been reading town.

glad we're all caught up now but i don't know why you dummies insist on calling this out in thread, why not see how far she goes with it and then pounce

ape and jif are circling around my favorites at the moment, if we are all town that's a pretty good sign. How about we kill one of Lizzie, Nolder, Gata.. 

I think we start with Lizzie so he can study up on continuous odds before investing another dime of anyone's money

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Mostly glad they aren't me tbh.

Although each train feels like weird company if you see what I mean.

It's like people who keep FOSing each other but are voting together on the same guy.

Uh huh...

Are you satisfied with what happened?

I noticed your train dissolve after I voted. It's like I have the clap.

15 minutes ago, CTM said:

ape and jif are circling around my favorites at the moment, if we are all town that's a pretty good sign. How about we kill one of Lizzie, Nolder, Gata.. 

I think we start with Lizzie so he can study up on continuous odds before investing another dime of anyone's money

unvote vote LK

15 minutes ago, CTM said:

Lizzie is either breaking your balls about that or he is literally a menace to society

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I noticed your train dissolve after I voted. It's like I have the clap.

I'd like to believe it's because I'm back in the game and participating again and therefore the majority of those people don't have a real complaint to make against me. In reality they probably just got bored by lack of progress and moved on. It happens more than we'd like to admit I think.

Official Day 2 Vote Count

Lizzie (5) - Crusher, CTM, GATA, Hess, Nolder

GATA (2)  - Ballin, Brick

Crushluv (2) - Spoot, Lizzie

Nolder (3) - JiF, Stark, Ape

Spoot (1) - AVM

LIZZIE IS AT L-3

Not Voting  (1) - Leelou

With 14 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch

• Sympathy 1

9 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I called you scum half the game because I was testing you. I stopped because I noticed a trend in your game. You are literally raving like a lunatic because I didn’t acknowledge to the board I started to change my mind. 

Please take the advice you gave a rookie and learn it for yourself. Because one of two things is evident here.

1. Your butt hurt town and upset about people not appreciating your hard work. 

2. You are scum hiding under a OMGUS case. Pretty much LIKE LAST GAME. You know, the quote in your sig from Leelou game. 

For now I like your effort and Im still giving you benefit of the doubt based on your play around the Big O lynch. 

Yet this temper tantrum for my lack of acknowledgement and OMGUSSY nonsense does nothing to help find scum . 

So please stop hiding under your butt hurt and get back into the game. 

Also, so far you have convinced Lizzy to follow you. That should speak volumes. Yeah . Nice job 

This is the last time I speak on this.

See, the bold is what I have a problem with. The very last thing you said about my alignment--on page 38-- was this:

On 3/5/2018 at 10:57 AM, The Crusher said:

I got to page 19. Need to go to work for a bit. So far Spoot and Nolder look bad to me. CTM and Hess look good. The rest I have yet to decide. I do like The Gata though no idea on her alignment yet., Still no idea on Lizzie was hoping he would have talk to me about voting him. Maybe I haven't seen it yet.

So, sorry if I'm not buying this whole you changing your mind thing. I wanna be clear hear, what bothers me the most isn't that you were calling me Scum this whole game--most people have said I look Scummy, so perhaps I do. What bothers me the most is your apparent attempts at re-writing history. If you were calling me Scum, and then suddenly stopped hinting at my alignment altogether, I could believe that you changed your mind and simply chose not to say anything for whatever reason. But, no, the last thing you said is very clear in that I "look bad".

But, fine. I made my case, and I'm willing to drop it for now.

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

See, the bold is what I have a problem with. The very last thing you said about my alignment--on page 38-- was this:

So, sorry if I'm not buying this whole you changing your mind thing. I wanna be clear hear, what bothers me the most isn't that you were calling me Scum this whole game--most people have said I look Scummy, so perhaps I do. What bothers me the most is your apparent attempts at re-writing history. If you were calling me Scum, and then suddenly stopped hinting at my alignment altogether, I could believe that you changed your mind and simply chose not to say anything for whatever reason. But, no, the last thing you said is very clear in that I "look bad".

But, fine. I made my case, and I'm willing to drop it for now.

Could you comment on current events pls thx

4 hours ago, Nolder said:

You don't consider it scumhunting trying to find out why someone was chosen as the kill? Especially in a vanilla game?

Because there's way to much WIFOM there for it to be of any use to Town to try to figure that out.