Mafia for Beginners - Game Thread (GAME OVER - Town wins)

13 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

A lot of you sh*t birds are a waste of space. Play the ******* game. If I can do it while being dad of the year and the most important ape on planet earth, then so can you puke snots.

All from the motherfucking toilet. Man up and play bitches!! 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyways daughters wedding shower went off without a hitch. Cooked  for two days. Even baked my daughter one of these silly cupcake wedding dress cakes. My younger daughter found it on line so her and.

Just so all the newbies know, it is customary on JN to never lynch a newcomer on D1 so you are all safe... from being lynched.   Your emotional safety is not guaranteed, but if you follow th

don't you thrive in the night?

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I think you're a diarrhea spewing moron, but I like that about you. Let's have salad together one day. Then I'll punch you in the face until you pop a few hemmorhoids.

15 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I crave human contact, so I'm game.

I'll bring the hot sauce.

You'd will have to shove my head in a blender before I vote for Spoot this game.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Official Day 2 Vote Count

Nolder (6) - JiF, Stark, Ape, Lizzie, Spoot, Brick

Lizzie (5) - Crusher, CTM, GATA, Hess, Nolder

GATA (1)  - Ballin

Spoot (1) - AVM

NOLDER IS AT L-2

LIZZIE is AT L-3

Not Voting  (1) - Leelou

With 14 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

Has Brick talked at all yet or just voted people?

He's made a few comments earlier on, but they were mostly just echoed sentiments from other people, but it seems he mostly just plops down a vote and leaves.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

There are endless pages where nothing happens. I read them and move on

to the draft forum.

When i have something interesting to say i say it. Its rare. I’m new to Mafia and not a part of your crowd so i typically have no idea what anyone is talking about.

Ok, at least that is something. Thank you for the response.

4 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

to the draft forum.

When i have something interesting to say i say it. Its rare. I’m new to Mafia and not a part of your crowd so i typically have no idea what anyone is talking about.

100% understandable. 

15 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Once upon a time a poster on JN was also a secretive nerd on a sci-fi fantasy book club site where they played Mafia. And he decided to bring the game here. In the beginning the game was made up of very lucid, thoughtful and intelligent players who had rules....and a small merry band of retards. And as time went on the OG invited players from the book site to JN to play. Some liked it and some hated it and left. It was like the Mesopotamia of Mafia. And all was well. But the tards grew in numbers and slowly, eventually pushed the smart ones off the edge of sanity and for the most part, never to be seen again. Now what you see here today is what's left over, basically Iraq. 

Pussy Power

What else can I expect though with Ape corralling people to vote me even while he's pointing out Lizzie's breakdown practically begging people to vote anyone else but him.

What's wrong Ape? Saw your teammate going down and had to intervene?

11 minutes ago, Nolder said:

What else can I expect though with Ape corralling people to vote me even while he's pointing out Lizzie's breakdown practically begging people to vote anyone else but him.

Lizzie’s breakdown. Lulz. 

13 minutes ago, Nolder said:

This is such false narrative. I just reread myself..,literal course of events: calling your vote gross, asking Spoot what he thought of you, asking Spoot what he thought of Gata, and then Ape 🦍 says I’m throwing names around and you jump on it to save your ass. Your caught bro. 

58 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

to the draft forum.

What's your take of Nolder & Lizzie ? 

40 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Once upon a time a poster on JN was also a secretive nerd on a sci-fi fantasy book club site where they played Mafia. And he decided to bring the game here. In the beginning the game was made up of very lucid, thoughtful and intelligent players who had rules....and a small merry band of retards. And as time went on the OG invited players from the book site to JN to play. Some liked it and some hated it and left. It was like the Mesopotamia of Mafia. And all was well. But the tards grew in numbers and slowly, eventually pushed the smart ones off the edge of sanity and for the most part, never to be seen again. Now what you see here today is what's left over, basically Iraq. 

Ok. Anybody who votes Hess get banned until training camp. 

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, that really didn't warrant a response. I'm surprised you took that statement of mine seriously, but it's not important.

So, now I'm buddying Gata because I'm not ready to jump on these dumb "gotcha" cases against her right now? Riiiiiiiight. There are more important people to look at right now, i.e. Nolder and Lizzie.

Just trolling, Mr. Salty

I didn't say definitively that you're buddying. I said the post gives off that feel. It's nuance. You keep retaliating to every observation with over-the-top defensiveness, and putting words in people's mouths in order to summarize what they just said and paint it as preposterous. If scum, it'll be a great tell to make mental note of for the future. If town, then far too dramatic.

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

You’re an idiot. The first thing I did was quote Nolders disgusting post. 

Irrelevant in the context of what I wrote.

You calling anyone an idiot is a gas.

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

You'd will have to shove my head in a blender before I vote for Spoot this game.

This can be arranged.

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

Has Brick talked at all yet or just voted people?

He's the 2nd coming of Sharrow.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Just trolling, Mr. Salty

I didn't say definitively that you're buddying. I said the post gives off that feel. It's nuance. You keep retaliating to every observation with over-the-top defensiveness, and putting words in people's mouths in order to summarize what they just said and paint it as preposterous. If scum, it'll be a great tell to make mental note of for the future. If town, then far too dramatic.

Fine, whatever. Not doing this dance with you, I just ate. No exercise until after I poop.

29 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Am I really back on the chopping block again for playing the ******* game?

Ok whatever lynch me then morons.

Next game I'll just sit there and say nothing.

Fun times.

Fake emo.

29 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Like Lizzie even has a minor meltdown...and then MY train grows again? Like wtf was it not obvious he was cracking under the pressure?

What a joke.

Fake emo.

27 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Narrative. I didn't corral anyone. JIF was already voting Nolder, and JIF is the only person who I openly agreed with and rallied to vote Nolder. This is a gross misrepresentation of events that seeks to falsely tie me to Lizzie.

12 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

This is such false narrative. I just reread myself..,literal course of events: calling your vote gross, asking Spoot what he thought of you, asking Spoot what he thought of Gata, and then Ape 🦍 says I’m throwing names around and you jump on it to save your ass. Your caught bro. 

I agree. 

4 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

How about you’re lying? Better?

It's not possible that it could be a lie, ******* dumbass. I literally wrote down an observation and likened it to a tactic. I didn't state anything as fact, therefore I didn't pose anything that could be a lie.

You're so ******* stupid. Aye yay yay... even when you're playing controlled and measured, you play like a buffoon.