Mafia for Beginners - Game Thread (GAME OVER - Town wins)

1 minute ago, AVM said:

I mean, so have I and others.  It's not calling them out that bothers me it just struck me as weird.  Not a lynchable offense by itself at all, considering they DO need to get active (at least Brick showed up and flicked us off, basically)

Fair enough.

So while we wait, after all that I'm really disappointed JiF was told/realized I was mod-confirmed so quickly.  Really would have liked to see him case me.

General other thoughts:

Lizzie's demeanor changed over a few pages, noticably

Brick seems genuinely lost...doesn't make him town, just means I believe he's lost as town or scum

@Jetsfan80 is Leelou still being replaced or can we beg her to come back?

Feels like Ape is almost holding back from going full Ape but aside from a couple posts I like the way he's played

CTM has been playing a tremendously clean game

If Crush is scum he deserves an Oscar

10 minutes ago, AVM said:

Image result for its wednesday meme

FWIW, I think Nolder would stick to the bit until the mod posted a scene...but sure, possible he's town.  We'll see soon, I think scum.

If not, we should have a pretty good VC analysis to work on between D1, where he stalled out the first time and the final VC.

I mean you could be reverse Dan'ing us as a fake lady but I haven't seen JiF hit on you yet so I'm thinking that's unrealistic

What does fwiw mean I looked it up on the wiki and nothing really came up

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AVM said:

Until he's posted 3 pages of Ric Flair memes and somehow still half the game doesn't get what happened, he's no Sharrow

Awful

Until he's typed the word one in place of exclamation marks, I'm not impressed (that much)

If you guys lynched him without me while I was doing a full read I swear

I ****ing hate you guys

haha, i've been there dude. Sucks. I did enjoy reading your posts and wondering if he knows the day is done

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, AVM said:

So while we wait, after all that I'm really disappointed JiF was told/realized I was mod-confirmed so quickly.  Really would have liked to see him case me.

seriously. I think it was that buthole lizzie who told him, we should of let the dipsh*t vote you and push for a lynch

80 hasn't posted boobs or ass in about 4 hours, must be tuckered out from a long day of sinning..

Once 80 finally pops his cherry will he still be posting 1000's of chick pictures a month or do you think he takes a break now that he has an outlet? And if so, how long?

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, BrickTamland said:

There are endless pages where nothing happens. I read them and move on

to the draft forum.

When i have something interesting to say i say it. Its rare. I’m new to Mafia and not a part of your crowd so i typically have no idea what anyone is talking about.

^^^ more of a veteran than most of our veterans. 

• Sympathy 1

Final Day 2 Vote Count

Nolder (8) - JiF, Stark, Ape, Lizzie, Spoot, Brick, CTN, Crusher

Lizzie (3) - GATA, Hess, Nolder

GATA (1)  - Ballin

Spoot (1) - AVM

THAT'S A LYNCH! 

Not Voting  (1) - Leelou

With 14 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch

10 hours ago, GATA said:

I was in bed, sleeping. Don't know where 80 went. 

10 hours ago, GATA said:

I'm mad I didn't realize that.

I love that you instantly looked at the wiki though haha, too great

9 hours ago, CTM said:

seriously. I think it was that buthole lizzie who told him, we should of let the dipsh*t vote you and push for a lynch

In a way the fact that even Lizzie immediately said something made it that much better, for me (though I still would have liked to see where that was going)

57 minutes ago, JiF said:

^^^ more of a veteran than most of our veterans. 

This is true, though

51 minutes ago, JiF said:

I got a coffee grinder and have been grinding my own coffee.  I feel like the coffee tastes better.

My last roommate before I got married did that, the smell of fresh ground coffee in the morning is pretty great - and I'm one of those weird psychos that doesn't drink coffee.

1 minute ago, AVM said:

I love that you instantly looked at the wiki though haha, too great

In a way the fact that even Lizzie immediately said something made it that much better, for me (though I still would have liked to see where that was going)

This is true, though

My last roommate before I got married did that, the smell of fresh ground coffee in the morning is pretty great - and I'm one of those weird psychos that doesn't drink coffee.

I love the smell.

I treat people who dont like coffee, like I treat people who dont like dogs. Cant trust them.

You scum? 

• Sympathy 3
  • Post of the Week 1

Nolder gripped his Pikachu stuffed animal tightly as the town surrounded him.

"He can't help you now, you are the scum."

"Can I have a nap first?"

"This will be your final nap.  The one that lasts forever."

A bloody Pikachu dropped to the floor.

fzyxd62T1P-6.png

Nolder, aka Pikachu's best friend, is dead.  He was....

Scum!!   (Vanilla/Goon/Roleless)

• Sympathy 2

well played Nolderp, always appreciate keeping the ruse alive while waiting for mod

the only unfortunate thing is that it will make jiff prance around like a gay not in the good way reindeer over his idiot theory being right, this time.

• Sympathy 1