Mafia for Beginners - Game Thread (GAME OVER - Town wins)

1 minute ago, JiF said:

lmfao - that is not how this went down at all spindarella. 

now STFU so I can go figure this game out.  I'm not voting you.  Why are you getting so agitated?  

I think you are town, you're inability to comprehend what I view as clear (and Ape comprehended at the time) combined with trying to re-frame it as scummy is so illogical it's causing cognitive distress

So on a quick reread I'm coming away feeling good about Spoot, Brick, Ape.

Not feeling good about CTM

Undecided about Lizzy, Gata, Starke.

I feel good about Crushlove.  

Gong to still read but leaning CTM here.  Now you can continue with your hissy fit you emo hippy freak.

Just now, JiF said:

Huh?  This is not what you're claiming it was.

what is it then?

One of pacs last posts is to say I think he's scum, Pac dies, lizzie within 30 minutes of pac's death scene quotes pac's last post and then votes me. 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

I think you are town, you're inability to comprehend what I view as clear (and Ape comprehended at the time) combined with trying to re-frame it as scummy is so illogical it's causing cognitive distress

Yeah, no sh*t I'm town.  I'm Batman'ing the sh*t out of this game.  

My comprehension is on point and everyone will read what I wrote and see it the same way.

14 minutes ago, CTM said:

No, he quoted pac saying that i thought gata and pac were scum, which i didn't, and implied that since Pac was the NK i was somehow scum because of pac's post.

So then what did you mean when you said "both"?

This is the full order of events for perspective:

On 3/1/2018 at 8:01 PM, GATA said:

Vote Big-O

On 3/1/2018 at 8:30 PM, Pac said:

this is wrong..  gata voted big o

On 3/1/2018 at 8:32 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

She initially voted Brick, but edited her post.

On 3/1/2018 at 8:40 PM, GATA said:

That is correct

On 3/1/2018 at 10:34 PM, CTM said:

coordinationy

^^This is CTM quoting the above 4 posts after Big O flip, but before Pac's death.

On 3/1/2018 at 10:36 PM, GATA said:

Delusiony 

^^Gata's direct response.

On 3/1/2018 at 10:37 PM, Pac said:

what's the implication?  spit it out, cretin.

^^Pac's direct response.

On 3/1/2018 at 1:08 PM, Pac said:

I can go back...

Unvote 

Vote Big O

On 3/1/2018 at 10:37 PM, CTM said:

lucid case for sure... fat chulpa

i'm guessing late run was scum wagon on inactive teammate to earn bonafides.. 

^^CTM quoting the above post of Pac's where he votes Big O

On 3/1/2018 at 10:39 PM, Pac said:

Me or gata?

^^Pac replying directly to CTM's above post talking about the "late run was scum wagon".

On 3/1/2018 at 10:40 PM, CTM said:

both

^^Direct reply to Pac asking "Me or gata?"

On 3/1/2018 at 10:49 PM, Pac said:

So genius here thinks both GATA and I are scum who decided to jump on Big O last minute...

remember that.

^^Pac follows it up with this, and CTM ignores it and proceeds to joke with 80 and everyone starts talking about his upcoming wedding.

vote CTM

for competing train

Tell me what you really meant, then, CTM. Because right now it seems like you are re-writing history. Convince me.

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

So then what did you mean when you said "both"?

This is the full order of events for perspective:

^^This is CTM quoting the above 4 posts after Big O flip, but before Pac's death.

^^Gata's direct response.

^^Pac's direct response.

^^CTM quoting the above post of Pac's where he votes Big O

^^Pac replying directly to CTM's above post talking about the "late run was scum wagon".

^^Direct reply to Pac asking "Me or gata?"

^^Pac follows it up with this, and CTM ignores it and proceeds to joke with 80 and everyone starts talking about his upcoming wedding.

vote CTM

for competing train

Tell me what you really meant, then, CTM. Because right now it seems like you are re-writing history. Convince me.

Regardless of what I meant by "both",  how am I rewriting history? Did Lizzie immediately after Pac's death scene case me based on Pac's post implying it had something to do with his death?

Just now, CTM said:

what is it then?

One of pacs last posts is to say I think he's scum, Pac dies, lizzie within 30 minutes of pac's death scene quotes pac's last post and then votes me. 

I have no problem with following the lead of a dead townie...which is how I read what Lizzie was doing there.  I didnt read it at all as a gotcha moment.  During my reread, I laughed and thought...Lizzy doenst actually value Pac's opinion. haha Pac sucks at this game and then kept reading.  Me thinks you're getting a little OMGUS over it.

I'm currently in the process of gauging reactions to dead scum/town, so IMO Lizzy was doing the same.  I'm not clearing him, I just dont see your case the way you see it.

Just now, JiF said:

I have no problem with following the lead of a dead townie...which is how I read what Lizzie was doing there. 

Which is exactly what Nolder tried to do, follow the lead of a dead townie to case the lving.. HAHA.. I'm expecting Ashton Kuthcher to jump out any minute.

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Which is exactly what Nolder tried to do, follow the lead of a dead townie to case the lving.. HAHA.. I'm expecting Ashton Kuthcher to jump out any minute.

No.  That's not what Nolder tried to do.  

Are you on meds? 

Just now, Kaylee said:

Official Day 3 Vote Count

Lizzie (4) - Ape, CTM, AVM, Stark

CTM  (3) - Lizzie, GATA, Spoot

Not Voting (6) - Spoot, Brick, Ballin, JiF, Hess, Crusher

LIZZIE IS AT L-3

With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch

Jif just voted CTM

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Vote CTM

lol, this is great. Your inability to comprehend basic language AND being lead around by lizzie to top it off will hopefully deflate your opinion of your own skillz once proven stupid

1 minute ago, CTM said:

lol, this is great. Your inability to comprehend basic language AND being lead around by lizzie to top it off will hopefully deflate your opinion of your own skillz once proven stupid

There are 4 people voting you.  So I guess we're all having a hard time comprehending basic language.  Or maybe you have the communication skills of a Neanderthal? Otherwise, you're just spinning.

And FWIW a VT CTM would not be trying this hard...

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

Regardless of what I meant by "both",  how am I rewriting history? Did Lizzie immediately after Pac's death scene case me based on Pac's post implying it had something to do with his death?

The question of how you're rewriting history is directly tied into the question of what you meant by "both".

Read it again. Read what I bolded, and what I asked you.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

No.  That's not what Nolder tried to do.  

Are you on meds? 

Nolder quoted all of Pac's posts and then said based on this post history I think Brick (i think it was brick) likely Nk'd Pac. (which you and that other derp lizzie thinks clears brick , but I digress)

Lizzie quoted one of Pac's posts and then voted me, which clearly implied based on his vote of me that CTM nk'd pac 

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

The question of how you're rewriting history is directly tied into the question of what you meant by "both".

What's your problem? Cant understand basic language?  harharhar

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

There are 4 people voting you.  So I guess we're all having a hard time comprehending basic language.  Or maybe you have the communication skills of a Neanderthal? Otherwise, you're just spinning.

And FWIW a VT CTM would not be trying this hard...

Gata is a noob, 2 idiots (you and lizzie) and spoot who has been a vote leader all game and just yesterday was declaring Crusher as scum for sure. Compelling team

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

I'm going to keep reading but a true vanilla townie CTM wouldnt be fighting a lynch this hard.  He especially wouldnt defend vs me this hard and act as if nobody else is voting him.  

I'm arguing with you not to survive because honestly it's the stupidest case I've ever seen. I was countering Nolder, not indulging him.

Just now, CTM said:

Gata is a noob, 2 idiots (you and lizzie) and spoot who has been a vote leader all game and just yesterday was declaring Crusher as scum for sure. Compelling team

Right...so now you suddenly respect my game?  Please.  Real CTM would have made a joke about how they're more credible then me. 

me thinks we got you and you cant noodle dance you way out of it. 

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Oh boy, lets assume for a minute that Pac read my post exactly right. How does that change what I'm saying, Lizzie voted me 30 minutes after death scene by quoting that pac said i thought him and gata were scum

1 minute ago, CTM said:

I'm arguing with you not to survive because honestly it's the stupidest case I've ever seen. I was countering Nolder, not indulging him.

Sure you are.  You asked 3 questions.  I've quoted it twice.  lmfao.  Would you like me to do it again?

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Right...so now you suddenly respect my game?  Please.  Real CTM would have made a joke about how they're more credible then me. 

me thinks we got you and you cant noodle dance you way out of it. 

Me knows you are being an idiot... And when have i disrespected your game in a serious way?