Jump to content

Mafia for Beginners - Game Thread (GAME OVER - Town wins)


Jetsfan80
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, JiF said:

I didnt catch a cop hint.  He did a Hess and claimed he had a gun, which he does every game.  And why would you call this out if you're town?  Maybe scum didnt see it.  I didnt. 

This is a gross post. 

It's not a gross post, your post is gross for nudging the guy who hinted cop. I'm just calling it as I see it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Stark said:

ha. at this point JiF and CTM sound like they are putting on a show just to confuse people..

 

seems to have stated this a few times this game. What if JiF is not Batman but Two-Face trying to play us all.

Haha - you're absolutely playing the right way to think this and it's total WIFOM to say that but the vets who know my style know I'm dialed into scum hunting right now.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

You obviously didn't do a thorough job on your re-read. Hess hinted cop. Or are you trying to kill the cop?

Why would anyone hint cop? Only scum notice cop hints, because they are cop hunting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

I didnt catch a cop hint.  He did a Hess and claimed he had a gun, which he does every game.  And why would you call this out if you're town?  Maybe scum didnt see it.  I didnt. 

This is a gross post. 

I saw it. Because it was in an interaction with me. The one I just ******* alluded to.

 

I'm soooooo ******* stunned that Lizzie would say that. Oh my god.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

I was voting CTM yesterday to start the day until Nold hit that tell.  Now after my reread, I'm just saying, the way he was playing...to come back to Lizzy the way he did in the flow of the game, looked like town effort.  At least that how I'm seeing it for now.

Eh, but I think Lizzie was heading there already. He'd be the easiest and safest lynch for Scum to push.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

LIzzie is scum guys. I’m barely paying attention here. Just skimmed  like 10 pages.

i told y’all that Nolder was setting a narrative. I was right.

i also told y’all that Lizzie was working to kill Nolders train, but without it looking like defense.

just lynch him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 6:13 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Curious. When everyone else is reading me as scummy--or, at the very least, hedging that I might be Scum--why are you the only one who seems to think otherwise?

 

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 6:25 PM, HessStation said:

Why do you think Spoot?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Stark said:

lol,

GATA I notices you haven't change profile pic in 24 hours. You Okay?

I updatez .

Because of the snow day I had to catch up on like 100+ emails / delay problems at work

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

this

I didn't notice it either.. this whole thing doesn't make sense

The part about scum cop hunting makes sense. 

Frankly, Lizzie’s casing on you feels staged. He’s speculating motive that suggests he knows the actual plotting if the scum team.

id vote either if you. Him first though, more confident in him as scum.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, CTM said:

again it's hess, he says a lot of BS and could be trying to draw a NK

The absolute only reason to hint cop as town. Lizzie is scum, his mind was on hunting cop. They shot AVM because they were afraid to get blocked - smarter to remove an unlynchabke tiwnie

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

The part about scum cop hunting makes sense. 

Frankly, Lizzie’s casing on you feels staged. He’s speculating motive that suggests he knows the actual plotting if the scum team.

id vote either if you. Him first though, more confident in him as scum.

What i meant doesn't make sense is

1) If Lizzie is town, why would he bring attention to it 

2) Alternatively, if he's scum and noticed it why wouldn't he have NK'd hess last night? 

And i think you are town but you can feel free to vote me 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

and fwiw, hess hints at various power roles all the time. i don't take any of it too seriously

I remember it. I was suspicious about him for being practically the only one who was townreading me while most everyone else was calling me scummy, to some degree. I called him on it, and that's when he hinted.

I thought it might be BS, but was afraid to push it further at the time, just in case he really is the cop, but I was holding on to it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

The absolute only reason to hint cop as town. Lizzie is scum, his mind was on hunting cop. They shot AVM because they were afraid to get blocked - smarter to remove an unlynchabke tiwnie


Right, but calling it out potentially gets him doc protection..

Maybe they have a tracker and hope to locate doc?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, CTM said:

What i meant doesn't make sense is

1) If Lizzie is town, why would he bring attention to it 

2) Alternatively, if he's scum and noticed it why wouldn't he have NK'd hess last night? 

And i think you are town but you can feel free to vote me 

I feel like I answered this without going too far in the direction of speculating on motives. 

Thanks for the permission to Vote you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I feel like I answered this without going too far in the direction of speculating on motives. 

Thanks for the permission to Vote you

We cross posted. I think speculating motives is important here. It's a large and odd development

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...