Mafia for Beginners - Game Thread (GAME OVER - Town wins)

7 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I think it'd be better to give any information you have to Town while you still can. That's my opinion, at least.

Haven't completely thought it through but doc  protect will get us 3 inv. Was gonna wait on this flip but I might pass out and want hear opinions 

timing reasons

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

Haven't completely thought it through but doc  protect will get us 3 inv. Was gonna wait on this flip but I might pass out and want hear opinions 

timing reasons

Spill

Lizzie came out strutting his stuff. He was confident. Why wouldn't he be? Hess been around, shown these guys what was what and they should get behind him... it so he thought. 

The town slowly gathered around him, circling him, ready to devour. "Did he really just think we'd get behind him on this?" someone said. "He struts around like he's making any kind of sense. I say kill it with fire!" Others joined in and the poor bastard was hung. I mean, they didn't even have the decency to give him more than a loin cloth...

the_lizard_king_by_rockdudett.jpg

Lizard, Vanilla Town, had been lynched[/color]

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I was 100% ready to lynch you instead of him, too. Then he had to pull that sh*t with outing the cop.

I'm town spoot, if you are town I wouldn't sleep on anyone now and would look more closely everyone, but brick and ape in particular. Nolder could've been attempting to clear brick with his pac post and ape has played too confidently..

The town was played today by scum which tells me it' a vet or some of the people laying low..  Ballin / stark 

6 hours ago, GATA said:

I was voting for him since the day before I never changed my vote till he actually started interacting and not just asking everyone to hand him ideas.

Kudos to myself for realizing the correct side. As opposed to jumping on trains. 

All of you that made a case for him after he actually defended himself shame on you. 

1 minute ago, GATA said:

Kudos to myself for realizing the correct side. As opposed to jumping on trains. 

All of you that made a case for him after he actually defended himself shame on you. 

This one too.. Peacocking and wagging finger about not voting lizzie. Ha

1 minute ago, CTM said:

I'm town spoot, if you are town I wouldn't sleep on anyone now and would look more closely everyone, but brick and ape in particular. Nolder could've been attempting to clear brick with his pac votes and ape has played too confidently.. Ballin too

The town was played today by scum which tells me it' a vet or some of the people laying low 

The bold is why I threw JiF in there, too. He made a sharp 180 off of you after initialing digging in his heels. Lizzie called it out.

There's really no one at this point that I trust fully, except Hess.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

The bold is why I threw JiF in there, too. He made a sharp 180 off of you after initialing digging in his heels. Lizzie called it out.

Wow Spoot word. After all those memes you liked. SMH

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

Gurl, Lizzie only has himself to blame for that. I was on his side until he pulled that sh*t with outing the Cop.

The only one who should be ashamed right now is Lizzie, so don't you be struttin' no 'tude to us.

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

You will see tomorrow he was right in his 180 on me.. 

I am dying tomorrow but if you plan to reread remember this as you do.. . Only scum knew that lizzie and I were both town, imo look for those who were most willing to vote either without expressing much consternation at either vote,  Brick, Ape, GATA.. Etc

If JiF is scum he played it masterfully imo

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

Wow Spoot word. After all those memes you liked. SMH

"Trust No One."

Read those words. Repeat them. Know them. Live them. They will serve you well in JN Mafia.

Just because you are likeable and fun, doesn't make you not Scum.

And it's interesting that I didn't even mention you in my post, and you felt the need to respond acting slighted.

1 minute ago, CTM said:

You will see tomorrow he was right in his 180 on me.. 

I am dying tomorrow but if you plan to reread remember this as you do.. . Only scum knew that lizzie and I were both town, imo look for those who were most willing to vote either without expressing much consternation at either vote,  Brick, Ape, GATA.. Etc

If JiF is scum he played it masterfully imo

Not tonight Satan I gave my reasons why I voted Lizzie. After you guys "pinned" him over next to nothing, I stood by my vote because it didn’t sit right. 

Yet you talk about following trains. 

1 minute ago, GATA said:

Not tonight Satan I gave my reasons why I voted Lizzie. After you guys "pinned" him over next to nothing, I stood by my vote because it didn’t sit right. 

If you are town your hubris will be aptly rewarded when I flip town 

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

"Trust No One."

Read those words. Repeat them. Know them. Live them. They will serve you well in JN Mafia.

Just because you are likeable and fun, doesn't make you not Scum.

And it's interesting that I didn't even mention you in my post, and you felt the need to respond acting slighted.

I didn’t know we shouldn’t trust anyone. I thought you could. If you felt they were being honest 

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

I didn’t know we shouldn’t trust anyone. I thought you could. If you felt they were being honest

#1 rule in life and Mafia:

Never trust another soul, because everyone is a dirty liar.

This game is all about lying. Some do it better than others, and everyone gets fooled at some point. Only trust what you can know, i.e. town flips. Be prepared to change what you thought was right and honest on the fly.

5 minutes ago, GATA said:

Ha, I just realized what this was in reference too. You are still smarting from that eh? , fwiw, GATA is nailing the role of noob townie, taking sh*t personal and not getting that she is working with information the other townies don't have (her alignment).. starting to waver on her as scum.. 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Ha, I just realized what this was in reference too. You are still smarting from that eh? , fwiw, GATA is nailing the role of noob townie, taking sh*t personal and not getting that she is working with information the other townies don't have (her alignment).. starting to waver on her as scum.. 

Dude, I alluded to this earlier and you FoS'd me for "treating people like I know their alignment".

**** off.

At one moment I begin to warm to you, and then the very next I wanna slam your head into the side of the Mystery Machine.

Never change.

• Upvote 1