Mafia for Beginners - Game Thread (GAME OVER - Town wins)

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

Don' ssleep on avm either, he got quiet after changing to leelou, subbing and switching sides can be demoralizing 

Yep. And we have, like, nothing on Leelou from her early play, though she did have one of the early votes on Pac's train that I thought was scummy.

6 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Dude, I alluded to this earlier and you FoS'd me for "treating people like I know their alignment".

**** off.

At one moment I begin to warm to you, and then the very next I wanna slam your head into the side of the Mystery Machine.

Never change.

Yes, but I saud she was playing the role of noob townie and said I was wavering both of which allows for me to be wrong. I don' remember tthat distinction with your post. Also I often  make posts like that  just to get reaction, 

12 minutes ago, CTM said:

Ha, I just realized what this was in reference too. You are still smarting from that eh? , fwiw, GATA is nailing the role of noob townie, taking sh*t personal and not getting that she is working with information the other townies don't have (her alignment).. starting to waver on her as scum.. 

I will try to be more calm cool and collected. 

?

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Yes, but I saud she was playing the role of noob townie and said I was wavering both of which allows for me to be wrong. I don' remember tthat distinction with your post. Also I often  make posts like that  just to get reaction, 

Well, you certainly got a reaction outta me. What with you, Crusher, and Ape critiquing every little thing I was saying. There's gotta be at least one Scum in there.

1 minute ago, GATA said:

I will try to be more calm cool and collected. 

?

Its actually making me think you are town but whatever floats your boat.. I don't think you are doing anything wrong and you've played very well regardless of alignment. 

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Well, you certainly got a reaction outta me. What with you, Crusher, and Ape critiquing every little thing I was saying. There's gotta be at least one Scum in there.

I know its a vet + a noob or like 2 low laying players like Ballin / leelou.. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I think it would be an 8th Amendment violation if I re-inserted Lizzie into the game. 

OH MY GOD DO IT!

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

Its actually making me think you are town but whatever floats your boat.. I don't think you are doing anything wrong and you've played very well regardless of alignment. 

She has played well. I'm very excited about this new crop of blood. We didn't get the Villain we wanted, but Gata, Stark, and Brick all seem like great additions. And while Big O fizzled out pretty early, the guy has potential.

FWIW Ballin is legit missing, not merely avoiding the game thread.  He hasn't posted in the 200,000 post thread either, lol. 

Maybe he's finally tired of the little wank duet you guys have had going there for months 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

FWIW Ballin is legit missing, not merely avoiding the game thread.  He hasn't posted in the 200,000 post thread either, lol. 

Should we mobilize the Jet Nation Action Team Rescue Squad?

We can borrow @Pac landscaping van. You know... the one with the sweet ass sound system.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

And for once I'm not sure it's your fault.

Kidding....it's always your fault. 

I'm legit lost based on lizzies flip, always good when something unexpected happens in a game 

Check out @BrickTamland in the white showing the speed!

That's definitely @Nolder pushing. 

The van isn't hanging 10 on one side, so @The Crusher definitely isn't inside. 

@CTM is driving, because all hippies drive VW's. 

Guy in the creepy robe struggling to keep up is @Pac

Which means @GATA or @Leelou is in the passenger seat.  

Already inside is an old man, so that must be @Bleedin Green.  

The van already ran over @Spoot-Face a few miles back, because rodent. 

@JiF decided to take his trike. 

You missed @Verbal who was the first to get in

tumblr_nk1lsyHyDV1qjzmgxo1_500.gif

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Ape was pushing Lizzie like he was an obstructed turd.

That a not out of character for ape, he often  digs in hard on people and relies on his post game ability to raise awareness of when he was right  and minimize awareness when he wrong to construct his own legend. He's most effective at convincing himself with these techniques. This game he will have caught Nolder easily, and if someone brings up lizzie there will be some excuse, someone elses fault or some hidden non expressed doubt that makes him less wrong about lizzie than he was right about nolder. Same old same old 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1