Mafia for Beginners - Game Thread (GAME OVER - Town wins)

UNVOTE 

On that note, yesterday I learned you can't trust anyone.

Spoot, why shouldn't I vote for you?

CTM I don't like this lackluster "lynch me cause I sh*ttalked" thing you got going on but you're also a pending vote.

Brick how did you feel about the innocent kill that you ultimately caused.

JiF you were knees deep on CTM why the sudden change of heart "Master Scum Hunter" shouldn't have flipped that hard.

1 minute ago, GATA said:

JiF you were knees deep on CTM why the sudden change of heart "Master Scum Hunter" shouldn't have flipped that hard.

Good point. I don’t think it’s a stretch for jif to fake his fave tell on Nolder. He ride the wave on Lizzie.

4 minutes ago, GATA said:

CTM I don't like this lackluster "lynch me cause I sh*ttalked" thing you got going on but you're also a pending vote.

fair ..but the honest truth is that i spent way too much time playing and defending yesterday. I realize i am a prime lynch candidate today and frankly can't burn two days ******* off in here, too much work to do at job

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

I was blocked. Vote CTM

don't see myself moving from this today

So a vanilla game with a role blocker who happens to still be alive. A bit hard to believe tbh

I'm fine with being the lynch, lets make it quick so I can replace ballin tho :)

unvote

vote CTM

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 10:54 PM, AVM said:

So while we wait, after all that I'm really disappointed JiF was told/realized I was mod-confirmed so quickly.  Really would have liked to see him case me.

General other thoughts:

Lizzie's demeanor changed over a few pages, noticably

Brick seems genuinely lost...doesn't make him town, just means I believe he's lost as town or scum

@Jetsfan80 is Leelou still being replaced or can we beg her to come back?

Feels like Ape is almost holding back from going full Ape but aside from a couple posts I like the way he's played

CTM has been playing a tremendously clean game

If Crush is scum he deserves an Oscar

Im doing my look at Gata and decided to look at Leelou 'splay and AVM before he took over for her and after. See if his confirmed townie play change once he morphed.

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

So a vanilla game with a role blocker who happens to still be alive. A bit hard to believe tbh

I'm fine with being the lynch, lets make it quick so I can replace ballin tho :)

unvote

vote CTM

Two dead scum lynch me to clarify 

I'll just get rb until we find it

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

right, so why would we lynch you? 

Bc I' could just get blocked the rest of the game scum can use the wifiom you just set. There's two left prob GF and RB, it's just as much a wifom as help. Only bc town has the numbers and a little insight. Plus the intel of reactions. 

Plus coming back as Ballin sounds fun

21 hours ago, GATA said:

Actually there was rationale. I advised why, you may revert to the following. 

You were inactive and I couldn't evaluate you.

Why I first did it, because you questioned my Jets Loyalty. 

This is a post explaining to Nolder why she voted him. He was inactive so that's cool. Pretty sure she voted him out of the gate too.

On ‎2‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 8:56 AM, Nolder said:

Wow ok...

Vote Stark

He's right in the middle of the list of players and most likely to be a bad guy. This is foolproof everyone, follow me to a quick townie victory!

On ‎2‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 9:23 AM, Nolder said:

Unlike most of the rest of you Ballin has played before and knows my theory is ludicrous and yet he used that clearly false premise as a reason to lay a vote on me. This is alarming and indicates he may very well be the scum we're looking for.

Unvote 

Vote Ballin

On ‎2‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 9:25 AM, Nolder said:

Did I hit a nerve? Are you teammates?

Damn I'm good at this game, two for one already!

On ‎2‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 9:26 AM, Nolder said:

Yes. Generally you only need to do this if you don't want to currently be voting for anyone.

Some mods make you unvote before voting for a new player so many of us vets are used to just doing it in the same post even when it's not really necessary to do.

On ‎2‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 9:28 AM, Nolder said:

Short article explaining some more about OMGUS voting but generally it's considered either a joke or a scummy move, depending on how serious the game is at the time.

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Oh_My_God_You_Suck

On ‎2‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 9:46 AM, GATA said:

VOTE Nolder 

I love being a Jets fan even with all it's misery. ;)

@GATA Above you said you first voted  Nolder because he "questioned" your loyalty? Above are all his post to start the game before you voted him. What one of them made you feel he questioned your loyalty. I don't see it. Could be there but I don't see it. Thank you.

20 hours ago, JiF said:

Yeah, no sh*t I'm townI'm Batman'ing the sh*t out of this game.  

My comprehension is on point and everyone will read what I wrote and see it the same way.

20 hours ago, JiF said:

Vote CTM

20 hours ago, CTM said:

lol, this is great. Your inability to comprehend basic language AND being lead around by lizzie to top it off will hopefully deflate your opinion of your own skillz once proven stupid

20 hours ago, JiF said:

There are 4 people voting you.  So I guess we're all having a hard time comprehending basic language.  Or maybe you have the communication skills of a Neanderthal? Otherwise, you're just spinning.

And FWIW a VT CTM would not be trying this hard...

20 hours ago, JiF said:

Right...so now you suddenly respect my game?  Please.  Real CTM would have made a joke about how they're more credible then me. 

me thinks we got you and you cant noodle dance you way out of it. 

20 hours ago, Stark said:

things are heating up with batman, woody harrelson,  @jif and @CTM.... 

CTM is banging out a lot "reason". There does seem to be a bit of desperation coming from CTM. I am 50/50 now. Also JIF, I mean Batman is also pretty confident. 

CTM why should I not change my vote to you?

tumblr_m7oga6DHmU1rvukayo1_500.gif

19 hours ago, Stark said:

I've got a eye on GATA

19 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Dude. PLEASE read what Jif and I have been posting.

We GOT CTM.

WE? you and Brick? cuz Jif bailed out 

19 hours ago, CTM said:

yes and you had crusher yesterday too.. doofus

19 hours ago, BrickTamland said:

Usually i hate doing what im told.

Unvote

vote CTM

19 hours ago, JiF said:

Got to admit...after reading that "gotcha" moment from CTM, it was pretty solid in the flow of the read and not as bad as trying to just read it in a vacuum. hahahaha

Unvote

For now just in case the train builds fast but that doesnt excuse his banter with Nold.  

Still reading...

18 hours ago, BrickTamland said:

JIF not voting  ctm?

?

ooops.... Spoot steer you wrong? 

18 hours ago, JiF said:

Confused?  No. Unsure? Yes.  I'm town trying to figure this out.  Nold hit my #1 scum tell.  It didnt fail, yet again.  Nobody is hitting tells right now so I'm having to dig through a lot of b.s. to draw conclusions.  

You and CTM have claimed VT.  Which is some ways makes me comfortable being wrong but on either of you but I'm taking my time to try and be as educated on my guess as I can. 

18 hours ago, Stark said:

ha. at this point JiF and CTM sound like they are putting on a show just to confuse people..

seems to have stated this a few times this game. What if JiF is not Batman but Two-Face trying to play us all.

Profession of Town a few times JiF, subliminal message? 

18 hours ago, JiF said:

Haha - you're absolutely playing the right way to think this and it's total WIFOM to say that but the vets who know my style know I'm dialed into scum hunting right now.  

are you? switching off of CTM after being so "dug in"

18 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

LIzzie is scum guys. I’m barely paying attention here. Just skimmed  like 10 pages.

i told y’all that Nolder was setting a narrative. I was right.

i also told y’all that Lizzie was working to kill Nolders train, but without it looking like defense.

just lynch him.

Kind of came out of left field and seems as if you are trying to hide in the open

17 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

My case on Lizzie. I say nothing about narratives here. He was pinging all over the place and I clear pointed out each instance.

17 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Lizzie basically outed himself I. His defense. If it wasn’t obvious before, it’s terribly obvious now.

he flips scum I’d look at ctm or brick as the next lynch (Nolder went out of his way D1 to push that odd brick and all noobs scum team theory)

13 hours ago, JiF said:

Lizzy not looking good since I've been gone.

He claimed VT which is a nice easy claim but if we're actually wrong and he wasnt lying, it doesnt hurt us too bad since we've nailed scum on both Days.

Vote Lizzy

Feels like we are all being played by batman here.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Got me on a Social Distortion kick this morning... good stuff, been a while since i filled a day with them

34 minutes ago, GATA said:

UNVOTE 

On that note, yesterday I learned you can't trust anyone.

Spoot, why shouldn't I vote for you?

Brick how did you feel about the innocent kill that you ultimately caused.

more misdirection? or sincere thoughts.... GATA I'm still curious of.

31 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Good point. I don’t think it’s a stretch for jif to fake his fave tell on Nolder. He ride the wave on Lizzie.

totally plausible... going to need to hear from batman on why the sudden flip after being so dug in. JiF.jpg

224785389-bat-signal-wallpaper.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

@GATA Above you said you first voted  Nolder because he "questioned" your loyalty? Above are all his post to start the game before you voted him. What one of them made you feel he questioned your loyalty. I don't see it. Could be there but I don't see it. Thank you.

Crusher I need you to use those investigative power of yours to read me address why I voted for him. 

I addressed this already.

It originated from the signup thread.

22 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Ok. I remember that. What are your thoughts on CTM?

21 hours ago, GATA said:

Sorry for the Fail I totally fixed it.

He's on my list as well.

21 hours ago, GATA said:

This came out of no where on page 8....

When did I show scummy vibes

21 hours ago, CTM said:

was a joke 

21 hours ago, GATA said:

mhmmmm... 

Well-now-you-got-me-thinking-GIF.gif

21 hours ago, GATA said:

Unvote

Vote CTM

OK. This is the exchange coming up to the quick switch from Lizzie to CTM I pointed out earlier for GATA. Looking at it now it wasn't anything to look at. Pretty solid look for GATA. Want the my answer about the question I asked about the Nolder vote. GATA has taken to the game very quickly.

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

Crusher I need you to use those investigative power of yours to read me address why I voted for him. 

I addressed this already.

It originated from the signup thread.

Oh. OK. I didn't see your explanation and like I said yesterday this is the first time Im looking at you. Im not going to go look at the sign up thread (yet) but wouldn't be the first time Nolder has taken a shot at the Jets. Thank you.

13 minutes ago, Stark said:

WE? you and Brick? cuz Jif bailed out 

ooops.... Spoot steer you wrong? 

Profession of Town a few times JiF, subliminal message? 

are you? switching off of CTM after being so "dug in"

Kind of came out of left field and seems as if you are trying to hide in the open

Feels like we are all being played by batman here.

Got me on a Social Distortion kick this morning... good stuff, been a while since i filled a day with them

more misdirection? or sincere thoughts.... GATA I'm still curious of.

totally plausible... going to need to hear from batman on why the sudden flip after being so dug in. 

image.png

• Post of the Week 1

27 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Bc I' could just get blocked the rest of the game scum can use the wifiom you just set. There's two left prob GF and RB, it's just as much a wifom as help. Only bc town has the numbers and a little insight. Plus the intel of reactions. 

Plus coming back as Ballin sounds fun

Unless scum rb’ed you, and shot the doc to find him last night. In which case they have to run the doc, and shoot you or him tonight. So there’s an outside chance you get another view depending on how they play it. 

OR if we are so firtunatectonkynch rb’ed today. Then you’re in great shape.

Lynching you is impossibly stupid. 

Wd should hunt scum.

Also, with all that said... this ‘lynch me’ request is void of logic, which suggests motive. If scum rolled all goon, then they’d know cop might not be in game. It is vanilla. RB is not a vanilla role, typically. Seems like he’d is asking to be martyr to get an extension on his fake cop claim.

21 hours ago, JiF said:

lmfao - that is not how this went down at all spindarella. 

now STFU so I can go figure this game out.  I'm not voting you.  Why are you getting so agitated?  

he says to CTM, only to vote him 

21 hours ago, JiF said:

So on a quick reread I'm coming away feeling good about Spoot, Brick, Ape.

Not feeling good about CTM

Undecided about Lizzy, Gata, Starke.

I feel good about Crushlove.  

Gong to still read but leaning CTM here.  Now you can continue with your hissy fit you emo hippy freak.

21 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Jif just voted CTM

Then UNVOTE him hence my.....

18 hours ago, Stark said:

ha. at this point JiF and CTM sound like they are putting on a show just to confuse people..

seems to have stated this a few times this game. What if JiF is not Batman but Two-Face trying to play us all.

Gata now running with it... nice image 

7 minutes ago, GATA said:

image.png

20 hours ago, Stark said:

I've got a eye on GATA

or are you just trying to make me feel comfortable with you? by agreeing with me on the 3 stooges and now the two-face JiF theory?