Mafia for Beginners - Game Thread (GAME OVER - Town wins)

Hey, Sorry Ive been missing since yesterday morning but my bacon brain did me in again. My wife is hosting our eldest daughter wedding shower Sunday at 2:00.  Slipped my mind thought it was next Sunday. So that means You Crushlove will be very scarce till then. Im also starting office hours in 10 minutes  t I got to see patients this morning. I will jump on to do what I can when I can. I read very quickly this morning from were I left off yesterday.

My re-read through on Gata made her look like very solid and catching on quick. Too quick? Not tinfoiling it. The stuff I saw from AVM/Leelou was pretty stark in contrast to what he did as mod confirmed. I also agree that scum very well may be hiding down two and a lot of what I read this morning, especially the back and forth, felt town on town at times. So Vote AVM.    Watching Ape and CTM bicker again makes my fat heart swell with happy.

CTM has been someone I liked early game but Im concerned about this falling on the sword thing.  Not like him typically. Weird considering he started the game boasting he's an alpha and every one else are beta's. Yet I can see this play as town with our lead. Not sure

JiF is the town JiF I love. Ape is playing different than I ve seen but I like what he is doing.

Hess? Holy crap. He played so nonsensical in the beginning of the game I thought something was up with him. Even on his initial reveal I was like Hmmmm, kinda knew something was brewing. Don't have enough time to talk more on that until I look at it better.

Im sorry for now thats all I can dol  I will look at the game and try to keep up the best I can.  I can sit down Sunday after 2 because once the party starts Im locking myself in my study. Till then I got a "To do" list the size if my gut.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

34 minutes ago, GATA said:

That was quite some back and forth. 

CTM for someone who doesn’t care about being lynched you really let the Ape rattle you up. 

@AVM wtf. 

I like to get under his skin and watch him think it's me whose being trolled.

I think today should be me lynched or pressure inactives. AVM has 3 votes, I think that is good. I'm concerned that he's going MIA since the role switch. Switching teams can be a disincentive.

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

CTM has been someone I liked early game but Im concerned about this falling on the sword thing.  Not like him typically. Weird considering he started the game boasting he's an alpha and every one else are beta's. Yet I can see this play as town with our lead. Not sure

Sacrificing oneself for the greater good is alpha ;) ..  As I said I was hoping to replace in with a role that 75% of the active players have not expressed a desire to vote, it's an uphill battle trying to play when everyone, including the claimed cop, is stuck on you as scum.

8 hours ago, HessStation said:

Disclaimer. For last two days all I've read was quotes or notifications. Sorry been in a trade show w no time so Not going off anything else, which might be a good thing.

You said you were going to investigate me in thread and that the scum team role blocked you.  Assuming that you are not lying. I know I am town, so does scum. Once town knows I am town that becomes informative. They were trying to prevent you from clearing me likely in order for me to be today's lynch. How would you play that as scum?

Ape's wait for Hess proclamation and then vote me when told waiting is silly seems like a way to play that, but I don't think his interactions with Nolder and Lizzie were scum like. He's someone that should be watched closely though.

Many others have expressed an interest in voting me but are unwilling to pull the trigger, that's also a likely scum tactic.. trying to let town kill town while they stay clean.

@The Crusher my lynch is most informative right now + i am a distraction

57 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Hey, Sorry Ive been missing since yesterday morning but my bacon brain did me in again. My wife is hosting our eldest daughter wedding shower Sunday at 2:00.  Slipped my mind thought it was next Sunday. So that means You Crushlove will be very scarce till then. Im also starting office hours in 10 minutes  t I got to see patients this morning. I will jump on to do what I can when I can. I read very quickly this morning from were I left off yesterday.

My re-read through on Gata made her look like very solid and catching on quick. Too quick? Not tinfoiling it. The stuff I saw from AVM/Leelou was pretty stark in contrast to what he did as mod confirmed. I also agree that scum very well may be hiding down two and a lot of what I read this morning, especially the back and forth, felt town on town at times. So Vote AVM.    Watching Ape and CTM bicker again makes my fat heart swell with happy.

Side note: Congrats, I remember when she was just dating! My feels for you it’s tough seeing your little girl grow up. My dad always tell me he’s going to cry when I get married so I can imagine. 

Back to the post.

Dassssssss rightttttt!!!!! I’ve been telling ya’ll, read meeeeeeeee. Help me find the culprits!

55 minutes ago, CTM said:

Sacrificing oneself for the greater good is alpha ;) ..  As I said I was hoping to replace in with a role that 75% of the active players have expressed a desire to vote, it's an uphill battle trying to play when everyone, including the claimed cop, is stuck on you as scum.

Self voting is primarily scum tactic. 

Also I merely mentioned understanding my lynch logic and you and Ape jumped down my throat. 

This post is gross

1 hour ago, CTM said:

You said you were going to investigate me in thread and that the scum team role blocked you.  Assuming that you are not lying. I know I am town, so does scum. Once town knows I am town that becomes informative. They were trying to prevent you from clearing me likely in order for me to be today's lynch. How would you play that as scum?

Ape's wait for Hess proclamation and then vote me when told waiting is silly seems like a way to play that, but I don't think his interactions with Nolder and Lizzie were scum like. He's someone that should be watched closely though.

Many others have expressed an interest in voting me but are unwilling to pull the trigger, that's also a likely scum tactic.. trying to let town kill town while they stay clean.

@The Crusher my lynch is most informative right now + i am a distraction

Killing you doesn't provide us any info

13 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Good night folks. Big Saturday tomorrow

.......12 posts and 12 hours later....

Haha, salty doesn’t like it when he gets tooled.

This guy has become the ape. Can’t help but reply, just keeps digging his hole deeper. It’s amazing the advantage not giving any ****s gives you in ball breaking... this whole page is me pissing in ctm’s corn flakes. Eat up, fart face.

Projecting ^^^

CTM wants to bicker about obscure sh*t, since his initial attempt to shame me into changing my vote didn’t work. He hoped I’d change so he could discredit me and nudge others to case/vote me. This is his script.

I am superior, in every way. You shallow insecure girlie man.

He’ll keep going. It’s scum tactic to get ape to bicker a muddle the game to cover for scum. I’ll stop. See if y’all can close this out.

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Oh, I just wanted to see if you’d bite on the buttt fumbles. You did, I see. LOL, you’ve made this much easier than it used to be. No shame in my game. I was ball busting, you were politicking to make sure everyone knew why you needed to respond, and why everything about the exchange sifgnifies something wrong with me. Gross levels of narcissism, frankly.

You wear denial and insecurity like a dress at the Oscars. 

lol, remember when Zbrett used to cup CTMs balls to make him feel better after we’d bucked in the past? 

Is Lizzie the new Brett? If so, we need pics of those hips. 

Also, remember when Lizzie was trying to argue and bicker after he got lynched?  Yea.

This is why I signed up. I missed smearing poop in the faces of guys like you two.

Clockwork. 

Good morning, how is being miserable and ruining everything going today? Big plans? Go to the grocery, maybe? Come home and convince yourself how awful other people are?

Nice little Saturday.

It took more posts than I thought for CTM to inevitably show he’s thinking about my physique and penis, again.

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Self voting is primarily scum tactic. 

Also I merely mentioned understanding my lynch logic and you and Ape jumped down my throat. 

This post is gross

I don't think it's primarily a scum tactic, but it certainly is a tactic they use on occasion.

And your throat was jumped down cause lynching you is devoid of logic and anti town, even floating the idea makes you seem like you are full of crap

13 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Killing you doesn't provide us any info

I think it does + it removes a distraction. Only scum and myself know that the choice between you and me yesterday was choosing between which townie to lynch. Only scum and me understand that Hess (if not lying) would've got an innocent on me last night. Confirming this information will help town scum hunt. As it stands now, hess and ape are locked in on me, and I'm in jif's top 2 as well. So anything I say will be viewed as an attempted manipulation by 3 of the more vocal vets which makes me a distraction for the entire town. Remove the distraction imo.

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

I think it does + it removes a distraction. Only scum and myself know that the choice between you and me yesterday was choosing between which townie to lynch. Only scum and me understand that Hess (if not lying) would've got an innocent on me last night. Confirming this information will help town scum hunt. As it stands now, hess and ape are locked in on me, and I'm in jif's top 2 as well. So anything I say will be viewed as an attempted manipulation by 3 of the more vocal vets which makes me a distraction for the entire town. Remove the distraction imo.

It's anti-competitive to want to die. No matter how hard you argue this, I can't get behind it. I'd rather pressure AVM who completely fell off the face of the planet.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

It's anti-competitive to want to die. No matter how hard you argue this, I can't get behind it. I'd rather pressure AVM who completely fell off the face of the planet.

I think i drained my competitive energy for this game on Thursday. ( for a few days at least)

32 minutes ago, CTM said:

This makes sense. I don’t like it.

what are the odds that lynching CTM either way causes him to come back as AVM? 

Would you have energy then? 

11 minutes ago, GATA said:

This makes sense. I don’t like it.

what are the odds that lynching CTM either way causes him to come back as AVM? 

Would you have energy then? 

Si!  Those that don't see my actions as pragmatic are not viewing the bigger picture. I was a top lynch candidate yesterday and opened today with the noose already around my neck. And I see the rational, if I was in your shoes I would believe I'm a good lynch too.  So from that point of suspicion, how is it pragmatic approach for me to try and spend a lot time scum hunting and pushing cases when the most likely result is they will be discarded as scum manipulation? In fact, I'd bet I'm more likely to dissuade town from a different direction than I am too convince them of it. So what's the point?

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Si!  Those that don't see my actions as pragmatic are not viewing the bigger picture. I was a top lynch candidate yesterday and opened today with the noose already around my neck. And I see the rational, if I was in your shoes I would believe I'm a good lynch too.  So from that point of suspicion, how is it pragmatic approach for me to try and spend a lot time scum hunting and pushing cases when the most likely result is they will be discarded as scum manipulation? In fact, I'd bet I'm more likely to dissuade town from a different direction than I am too convince them of it. So what's the point?

You're freaking me out man.

4 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

You're freaking me out man.

+ as I said i don't have a better option.

hess = claimed cop

spoot, crusher = claimed cop claims he got an innocent result on them

ape, jif = play has been town like thus far (jif moreso, but ape still)

Gata = more and more move her towards town, but certainly not worth lynching today and has already been pressured

LizzieBalls, Avmlou, stark, brick = not really enough information 

Hess and ape and jif want to focus on me, what can I do?

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Spending more time taking my troll bait and trying to convince people he is willing to die. Not scum hunting at all.

I just listed the roster. There are 2 options today

Lynch me and remove the distraction + gain info

OR

pressure some less active players and see if anything comes of it.

I don't see any other sensible direction

1 minute ago, CTM said:

I just listed the roster. There are 2 options today

Lynch me and remove the distraction + gain info

OR

pressure some less active players and see if anything comes of it.

I don't see any other sensible direction

Cool. We should all do what you tell us to. 

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

Hess and ape and jif want to focus on me, what can I do?

Act like a veteran player and a townie, and ignore it while scum hunting? 

This is what turned me on you. You aren’t a distraction. You are proposing false choice. I don’t like it. If you’re town, then I’m reading your motives wrong. Sorry. I just don’t think this resonates as town CTM.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Cool. We should all do what you tell us to. 

My dear ape, 

You and Hess, rather than try and shake other trees are both camped out on me. You are completely ignoring 40% of the game that's laying low to go after the shiny object. That is a distraction and it's pragmatic to remove it.

I've not seen an alternate course of action offered by you or hess. Some of the newer players want to pressure AVM, which I believe makes them wiser than the vets in this scenario, but so be it.

Sincerely,

ctm

40 minutes ago, CTM said:

My dear ape, 

You and Hess, rather than try and shake other trees are both camped out on me. You are completely ignoring 40% of the game that's laying low to go after the shiny object. That is a distraction and it's pragmatic to remove it.

I've not seen an alternate course of action offered by you or hess. Some of the newer players want to pressure AVM, which I believe makes them wiser than the vets in this scenario, but so be it.

Sincerely,

ctm

So 2 people don’t want to do what you say, therefore the game is at stalemate and you have to self-sacrifice? 

I want to lynch you for being self absorbed and stupid at this point.

39 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

So 2 people don’t want to do what you say, therefore the game is at stalemate and you have to self-sacrifice? 

I want to lynch you for being self absorbed and stupid at this point.

But you are doing what I say dum-dum, lynching me is a good path as I've said many many times.  I am leading my own lynch and you are just following along like a lemming