Mafia for Beginners - Game Thread (GAME OVER - Town wins)

34 minutes ago, CTM said:

But you are doing what I say dum-dum, lynching me is a good path as I've said many many times.  I am leading my own lynch and you are just following along like a lemming  

I’m guessing this is your wifom attempt at reverse psychology. You don’t actually want to be lynched. You’re banking on someone loud taking on the “don’t give him what he wants” angle.

18 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

I was kidding due to your suggestion of self-harm (lynching self). (See baker act). If offended, my bad.

if youre talking about heating me up for a lynch. Cool.

Haha no, no offense taken. I meant you will get heat tomorrow lynch wise.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

So 2 people don’t want to do what you say, therefore the game is at stalemate and you have to self-sacrifice? 

I want to lynch you for being self absorbed and stupid at this point.

Theory: He’s scum and distracting us from the rest of them with the self sacrifice schlep. 

But I could be wrong.

Just now, GATA said:

Theory: He’s scum and distracting us from the rest of them with the self sacrifice schlep. 

But I could be wrong.

Regardless of his alignment, he distracting us so that his claims of “being a distraction” ring truer.

Reality is that he knew he’d be a lynch target and is playing the psychological card here. If hecwee town he’d be looking back at the game and helping us find scum. Here, he’s just working this angle and nothing more. If he knows he is town,  and the theory is we have a role blocker on scum, then he knows hunting scum and hoping to get the roleblocker is the only play here.

Hes asking us to lynch him, and he knows he’s town. 

The very premise of this makes it farce. 

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Make sure the roleblocker doesn’t get lynched.

I didn't ask you ruprecht, go back to fapping over screenshots of you "owning" other posters with your witty "I know you are but what am I" shtick and let the adults talk

1 hour ago, CTM said:

I didn't ask you ruprecht, go back to fapping over screenshots of you "owning" other posters with your witty "I know you are but what am I" shtick and let the adults talk

Gawd you get so pissy when people don’t line up to take lessons in stupid from you.

2 hours ago, GATA said:

@Spoot-Face are you still team Lizzie

@Stark are you still team spoot

@AVM where are you?

@JiF any thoughts? 

I’ve been skeptical of CTM since the JiF conversation, as I posted. Honestly, the whole “ just vote me off “ is getting old. Lol. I am still looking at spoof but at this point I would be happy to give CTM the out he is looking for. 

4 hours ago, CTM said:

My dear ape, 

You and Hess, rather than try and shake other trees are both camped out on me. You are completely ignoring 40% of the game that's laying low to go after the shiny object. That is a distraction and it's pragmatic to remove it.

I've not seen an alternate course of action offered by you or hess. Some of the newer players want to pressure AVM, which I believe makes them wiser than the vets in this scenario, but so be it.

Sincerely,

ctm

Dear Satan,

Piss off and die.

Best,

Archangel Hess

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, CTM said:

My dear ape, 

You and Hess, rather than try and shake other trees are both camped out on me. You are completely ignoring 40% of the game that's laying low to go after the shiny object. That is a distraction and it's pragmatic to remove it.

I've not seen an alternate course of action offered by you or hess. Some of the newer players want to pressure AVM, which I believe makes them wiser than the vets in this scenario, but so be it.

Sincerely,

ctm

Also, stop voting yourself you dick.

5 hours ago, CTM said:

Si!  Those that don't see my actions as pragmatic are not viewing the bigger picture. I was a top lynch candidate yesterday and opened today with the noose already around my neck. And I see the rational, if I was in your shoes I would believe I'm a good lynch too.  So from that point of suspicion, how is it pragmatic approach for me to try and spend a lot time scum hunting and pushing cases when the most likely result is they will be discarded as scum manipulation? In fact, I'd bet I'm more likely to dissuade town from a different direction than I am too convince them of it. So what's the point?

That's true... up until the moment you flip Town. After that, then people will look at the scum hunting you've done in a new light. Even if you are the lynch today, it behooves you (if Town) to try as hard as you can to find Scum. It doesn't matter what people think of you now, only what they do with the information later in the event that you do flip Town.

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

That's true... up until the moment you flip Town. After that, then people will look at the scum hunting you've done in a new light. Even if you are the lynch today, it behooves you (if Town) to try as hard as you can to find Scum. It doesn't matter what people think of you now, only what they do with the information later in the event that you do flip Town.

He knows this sh*t. That’s why this is horse crap.

2 hours ago, HessStation said:

Also, stop voting yourself you dick.

No, my inability to get myself lynched is proving to be an entertaining challenge. If you dipsh*ts don't hammer soon you will force me to case myself 

20 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

LOL you’ve out done yourself.

Why you spent your time on this is beyond me, but solid recovery after last night’s limp-wristed series on comebacks.

This went around in a face book group I'm in a few months back, there were some clever/funny creations but I didn't think much of it at the time . During mind numbing cardio today it popped back into my head, the actual time it took to do it was 10-15 min

As to why, I enjoy the game of mafia but I don't play on super serious sites like mafia scum.net, at the end of the day I play here because it's a giant excuse for all of us to bust each other's balls. It's a entertaining distraction from the stress of the day job. 

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

This went around in a face book group I'm in a few months back, there were some clever/funny creations but I didn't think much of it at the time . During mind numbing cardio today it popped back into my head, the actual time it took to do it was 10-15 min

As to why, I enjoy the game of mafia but I don't play on super serious sites like mafia scum.net, at the end of the day I play here because it's a giant excuse for all of us to bust each other's balls. It's a entertaining distraction from the stress of the day job. 

I almost voted you for doing cardio

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, CTM said:

Also why: you’re a miserable, insecure twerp who hasn’t forgiven the world for his tiny peen and middle school wedgies