Mafia for Beginners - Game Thread (GAME OVER - Town wins)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyways daughters wedding shower went off without a hitch. Cooked  for two days. Even baked my daughter one of these silly cupcake wedding dress cakes. My younger daughter found it on line so her and.

Just so all the newbies know, it is customary on JN to never lynch a newcomer on D1 so you are all safe... from being lynched.   Your emotional safety is not guaranteed, but if you follow th

don't you thrive in the night?

Posted Images

Quick list of thoughts because clearly I've beating down the wrong path since Nold hit that scum tell:

Hess - dont trust him one bit. I landed on him and Lizzy after last day phase.  His reveal stunk to high hell.   It's all way too convenient and I dont think it fits in this set up at all.  EVERY single role we've seen has been roleless and I'm Vanilla town so this sh*t isnt making any sense at all.  

Spoot - was pinging early but I thought really started to play a town game.  The only damning thing I've got on him is that long unnecessary case to simply vote Nold.  It was totally unnecessary and could be viewed as an appear townie while bussing move but then again, it's not unlike Spoot to overly explain a vote. 

Crusher - I've been reading as town all game but he knows how to fool his boopsie better than anyone and has faced very little heat.  Contrary to popular belief, he's always a tough read for me because I want him to be a townie every game. 

Ape - been reading town as well but another player who can get behind the JiF (although the only lynch I've been adamant about has been Nold).  He even referenced it at one point, something about how he's trying to make me paranoid he's scum.  Which in hindsight isnt a very townie thing to do. Why make a townie paranoid your scum if you're town?  But he's an ass so not sure what to make of it. 

Brick - his vote on Nold has me reading him town unless he was told to bus...but it just didnt seem it with that vote and the timing of the vote.

Lizzy - he has the worst case of OMGUS butt hurt I've literally ever seen in this game.  Who the **** knows with this guy?

Gata/Stark - hard read being newbies but both have been playing town games IMO

AVM - dropped a gross vote on me during his catch up but hasnt played much since becoming Leelou.  Null for the most part. 

I've got a slow morning so I'm going to do some rereading but these are my overall thoughts. 

7 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Get your NA in please

Vanilla Townies dont have night actions, Lizzy.

Maybe you should remove the OMGUS from your butt hole and try to play the game?  You might enjoy it.

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

FACTS:

* 83 pages in, and it's only Day 4. 

* CTM and Ape bickering like an old married couple again, but with somewhat new styles of play thrown in. 

* Several fun new additions. 

* Kaylee co-modding like a boss and Nyn chillin'. 

* AVM with a long catchup.

* Hess doing Hess things. 

* Spoot becoming a veteran player before our very eyes. 

* Lizzie playing 2 different spots but somehow not ruining the game (yet).

* Crusher fat and happy.

This is my magnum opus. 

2 long catchups*

1 hour ago, JiF said:

1 hour ago, JiF said:

haha

So fake

36 minutes ago, JiF said:

Vanilla Townies dont have night actions, Lizzy.

Maybe you should remove the OMGUS from your butt hole and try to play the game?  You might enjoy it.

Hahahahaha man, don't make me defend Lizzie you ass.

Awful.  It's like you're openly mocking the entire game with your scuminess at this point and we've kept you alive because CTM insisted on self-voting?

1 minute ago, AVM said:

2 long catchups*

So fake

Hahahahaha man, don't make me defend Lizzie you ass.

Awful.  It's like you're openly mocking the entire game with your scuminess at this point and we've kept you alive because CTM insisted on self-voting?

Wait, you're being serious?

lol

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

As futile as it seems he needs to get talking.

How do you feel about this Hess guy, claiming Cop, who was RB'd and protected after the worst reveal in mafia history, in what we've seen so far as a totally vanilla game?

I'm a VT. All we've seen is VT's and the 2 scum we hit were roleless.

sh*t makes zero sense. 

23 minutes ago, JiF said:

How do you feel about this Hess guy, claiming Cop, who was RB'd and protected after the worst reveal in mafia history, in what we've seen so far as a totally vanilla game?

sh*t makes zero sense. 

Before he revealed he was playing like a nonsensical buffoon. More than usual. I want to go back and see how his game play relates to his investigations. Im pretty positive he was throwing shade on me day 1 and day2. It does seem very strange we have not gotten a power role yet but there are two scums left and a few more town. Maybe not likely but not impossible either. His reveal was awful, no arguing that.

25 minutes ago, JiF said:

sh*t makes zero sense. 

Ahahaha I never claimed sh*t. It's you that keeps claiming i was protected. which is what only scum would know. There are multiple scenarios of what could have happened. 

Settting up my lynch at night is adorable.

1 of final 2 scum is JiF. You're welcome. 

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Ahahaha I never claimed sh*t. It's you that keeps claiming i was protected. which is what only scum would know. There are multiple scenarios of what could have happened. 

Settting up my lynch at night is adorable.

1 of final 2 scum is JiF. You're welcome. 

kendrick_damn_00.jpg

It was so confusing for the poor beaver.

Norbert Beaver had died.  And Daggett had mourned his loss in the only way beavers do:  By building a dam in his honor.

But...amazingly...Norbert was resurrected!  Only "he" was now a female?  So weird.  "Oh well", said Daggett, "let the good times roll, again?"

giphy.gif

But in the darkness, the villains plotted.

"We need to ruin this Beaver's happiness, once and for all!"

While Daggett was munching on a log, they pounced.  They sent their howler leeches after poor Daggett.

But all his preparations were in vain.  Poor Daggett was found dead and bloodied on the floor.

latest?cb=20160902041236

Spoot, aka Daggett Beaver, is dead!

He was.........

Roleless (Vanilla) Town!!

• Haha 1

1.  Spoot  Roleless Town, Killed N4

2.  @The Crusher

3.  Lizzie  Roleless Town, Lynched D3

4.  Pac  Roleless Town, Killed N1

5.  @BrickTamland

6.  BigO  Roleless Scum, Lynched D1

7.  @Stark