Mafia for Beginners - Game Thread (GAME OVER - Town wins)

On 3/9/2018 at 10:09 AM, HessStation said:

it's cop doc RB and prob GF

we can wifom ourselves into an oblivion 

which is why I suggested it, if not now later

this whole thing is whether you want to believe me or not

mass reveal is stupid at the moment 

On 3/9/2018 at 10:12 AM, CTM said:

If scum have a RB and a NK , then the lack of NK is suspect... it's possible the doc self protected, I can see some egomaniacs (jif, ape, etc..) doing that for sure, but that would mean scum tried to shoot doc. (which means cop or doc dies tonight for sure)

On 3/9/2018 at 10:20 AM, HessStation said:

Could be  nubes who tried to rb nk me too. Villian was given this role as cop. I dunno. I see Apes reason for mass reveal now. We have strong numbers right now so not overly concerned what we do 

On 3/9/2018 at 10:22 AM, HessStation said:

Maybe they have a choice to NK or RB? 

On 3/9/2018 at 10:28 AM, CTM said:

i said that earlier, it's all plausible which is why lynching you makes no sense at the moment. Nor does taking your claim at face value, if scum has no roles and the game is advertised as vanilla a cop fake claim backed by withheld NK sounds like a fun play.

On 3/9/2018 at 10:38 AM, CTM said:

Yes I said that above, if hess isn't lying and scum has RB and NK then they likely targeted doc last night and hess will most likely be dead tomorrow. I am not convinced that is what happened however.

One thing a mass reveal gets us is that if town only has doc/cop, then I think it's highly highly unlikely scum has a rb and a GF, which would mean we could likely trust spoot and crusher

On 3/9/2018 at 10:49 AM, HessStation said:

Disagree given the numbers. The role is creating the wifom and is useless until we find the RB. it narrows the pool with Spoot and Crusher at least not RB, (still could be GF)

Finding the RB for doc sake is more important for end game. 

You and Ape are creating the obvious wifom and somehow finding it suspicious that I acknowledged it first, Ok. 

Remove the wifom and I'll come back tomorrow and vote you again unless I'm your my teammate. 

Id prefer a more challenging end game anyway

On 3/9/2018 at 10:51 AM, CTM said:

And what if we lynch the rb today? What If I'm the rb? 

Stop playing stupid, you don' wear it well

On 3/9/2018 at 10:56 AM, HessStation said:

I'm not advocating it I'm saying it's not end of the world you creep.

On 3/9/2018 at 11:27 AM, HessStation said:

CTM is still creating wifom webs, he needs to be lynched and let him come back tomorrow as Ballin

1 hour ago, JiF said:

How do you feel about this Hess guy, claiming Cop, who was RB'd and protected after the worst reveal in mafia history, in what we've seen so far as a totally vanilla game?

I'm a VT. All we've seen is VT's and the 2 scum we hit were roleless.

sh*t makes zero sense. 

44 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Ahahaha I never claimed sh*t. It's you that keeps claiming i was protected. which is what only scum would know. There are multiple scenarios of what could have happened. 

Settting up my lynch at night is adorable.

1 of final 2 scum is JiF. You're welcome. 

So you want to vote out CTM and re-reading you from page 71(ish) is just about as webby. You did mention you were RB "Could be  nubes who tried to rb nk me too. Villian was given this role as cop.

17 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Ok, so Hess wasn't targeted..

I was RB'd. Where the first night Target went only scum knows. They could have targeted me w doc protect if more Nubish and less likely than most likely shot and hit self protected doc.

Either way only scum knows except JiF who seemed completely sure of himself. 

On 3/9/2018 at 8:04 AM, Lizard King said:

Guess who hasn’t seen the setup yet

Dead Lizzie warning CTM he is trying to comeback after voting him pretty solidly.

On 3/9/2018 at 8:09 AM, Lizard King said:

If I end up on your team I will slither off 

Telling CTM his team is the scum team

On 3/9/2018 at 8:30 AM, CTM said:

my team is town, you will see soon enough.

CTM telling Lizzie, no its not

On 3/9/2018 at 9:24 AM, Lizard King said:

Scumvp as usual 

mocking APE

On 3/9/2018 at 9:48 AM, The Crusher said:

OK dude. Stop it now. Go be dead in the dead thread with Pac, Bigo and SMC.

Me telling Lizzie to stop posting dead.

On 3/9/2018 at 12:45 PM, Lizard King said:

Tick tock 

Lizzy mocking CTM with the ticking off a clock Im assuming. Thinking he Lizzie is coming back.

On 3/9/2018 at 1:31 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

@Lizard King has replaced Ballin.

the blessed event

On 3/9/2018 at 1:32 PM, CTM said:

oh well

CTM feeling the impending doom

On 3/9/2018 at 1:34 PM, Lizard King said:

Wooooo I'm back baby

VOTE JIF

I think he had Nolder in the scum chat and Nolder told him "Yo I can't play, get a vote on me now" and so he bussed him. Then he went and did that ugly reversal on CTM, and he also cased the cop. Kill this pig.

Then comes out and vote Jif? I see the the reasoning but none of it makes sense. He seemed hot on CTM then takes over for Ballin and decides to go immediately after JIF? 

I have'nt looked at it again but I remember when JiF came off CTM he gave a pretty reasonable explanation about it looked better in the "Flow"? Something like that.

Im going to hate myself for this but @Lizard King  Make me understand this. I think you may have inherited teh scum from Ballin.

vote lizard

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Dead Lizzie warning CTM he is trying to comeback after voting him pretty solidly.

Telling CTM his team is the scum team

CTM telling Lizzie, no its not

mocking APE

Me telling Lizzie to stop posting dead.

Lizzy mocking CTM with the ticking off a clock Im assuming. Thinking he Lizzie is coming back.

the blessed event

CTM feeling the impending doom

Then comes out and vote Jif? I see the the reasoning but none of it makes sense. He seemed hot on CTM then takes over for Ballin and decides to go immediately after JIF? 

I have'nt looked at it again but I remember when JiF came off CTM he gave a pretty reasonable explanation about it looked better in the "Flow"? Something like that.

Im going to hate myself for this but @Lizard King  Make me understand this. I think you may have inherited teh scum from Ballin.

vote lizard

bro you just cased me with 90% of the posts being before my blessed reincarnation. are you scum?

• Thumb Down 1

18 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Oh my bad, on my phone. Stark voted Hess. Lizzie voted Jif. Darn. Thought I had him.

I think I do I have the Lizard. He was taunting CTM even after Lizzy got lynched then right after becoming Ballin he went after JiF with a quickness? Even used CTM as a reason.

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Before he revealed he was playing like a nonsensical buffoon. More than usual. I want to go back and see how his game play relates to his investigations. Im pretty positive he was throwing shade on me day 1 and day2. It does seem very strange we have not gotten a power role yet but there are two scums left and a few more town. Maybe not likely but not impossible either. His reveal was awful, no arguing that.

how was my reveal awful? 

1 minute ago, Lizard King said:

bro you just cased me with 90% of the posts being before my blessed reincarnation. are you scum?

Not a case, Im asking you a question.  Those post are after you died as Lizzie. You had about 4 post as a dead lizard. I actually qouted were I sent you to the dead thread to make it clear. You slammed the brakes on CTM and voted JiF as soon as you become Ballin. Thats the point.

I want you to make me understand that. If you OMGUS it and don't actually explain it then you are doing nothing to help town. It needs to be resolved. Dont go into troll mode. Play the game!

The first post I qouted you actually tell us you haven't seen the the dead thread yet. Why would you say that if you haven't died as Lizzie yet?

Just now, GATA said:

@BrickTamland you've been quiet, sup ?

@The Crusher why did you vote for me back then ?

@Lizard King are you comfortable in your new role?

@JiF are you a two faced batman?

@Stark how do you feel about the CTM lynch?

@Integrity28 Who's next on your radar?

@HessStation how do you feel about @AVM and viceversa 

Not entirely...ever seen Being John Malkovich?

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Not a case, Im asking you a question.  Those post are after you died as Lizzie. You had about 4 post as a dead lizard. I actually qouted were I sent you to the dead thread to make it clear. You slammed the brakes on CTM and voted JiF as soon as you become Ballin. Thats the point.

I want you to make me understand that. If you OMGUS it and don't actually explain it then you are doing nothing to help town. It needs to be resolved. Dont go into troll mode. Play the game!

The first post I qouted you actually tell us you haven't seen the the dead thread yet. Why would you say that if you haven't died as Lizzie yet?

So just to be clear...I want your question as succinct as possible...you think I saw the dead thread? Where's the fun in that?

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Before he revealed he was playing like a nonsensical buffoon. More than usual. I want to go back and see how his game play relates to his investigations. Im pretty positive he was throwing shade on me day 1 and day2. It does seem very strange we have not gotten a power role yet but there are two scums left and a few more town. Maybe not likely but not impossible either. His reveal was awful, no arguing that.

I meant more so his role and how it fits in this bland game but you do you, MT. 

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

Ahahaha I never claimed sh*t. It's you that keeps claiming i was protected. which is what only scum would know. There are multiple scenarios of what could have happened. 

Settting up my lynch at night is adorable.

1 of final 2 scum is JiF. You're welcome. 

You claimed cop with innocent results who was blocked and survived the night your revealed, no? Or just a dream.  I dream of you often so it's possible. I wanted to lynch you yesterday. 

1 minute ago, GATA said:

@BrickTamland you've been quiet, sup ?

@The Crusher why did you vote for me back then ?

@Lizard King are you comfortable in your new role?

@JiF are you a two faced batman?

@Stark how do you feel about the CTM lynch?

@Integrity28 Who's next on your radar?

@HessStation how do you feel about @AVM and viceversa 

Hey GATA I already explained it twice,. Didnt like the way you jumped trains. I then went back and looked at it closer and told you I understood it. Is that really the best question you have for me right now with everything that is happening.

10 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I think I do I have the Lizard. He was taunting CTM even after Lizzy got lynched then right after becoming Ballin he went after JiF with a quickness? Even used CTM as a reason.

Yea, I agree he’s scum. I just meant about voting today when I said darn. I still think he’s scum.