Mafia for Beginners - Game Thread (GAME OVER - Town wins)

Just now, JiF said:

I meant more so his role and how it fits in this bland game but you do you, MT. 

You claimed cop with innocent results who was blocked and survived the night your revealed, no? Or just a dream.  I dream of you often so it's possible. I wanted to lynch you yesterday. 

Sorry sweet one. Im not a big set up or play the mod guy. 80 is capable of anything. Im guessing he put this game together to help the young ones learn how to play mafia here. If I had to guess I would think maybe a couple roles?  We never play role less mafia here. A couple basic roles would make sense.

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Hey GATA I already explained it twice,. Didnt like the way you jumped trains. I then went back and looked at it closer and told you I understood it. Is that really the best question you have for me right now with everything that is happening.

Well bebe you've been MIA for personal reasons of course need to get some intel.

What ever new you'd like to share after all these Town lynches would be received with gratitude.

46 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I was RB'd. Where the first night Target went only scum knows. They could have targeted me w doc protect if more Nubish and less likely than most likely shot and hit self protected doc.

Either way only scum knows except JiF who seemed completely sure of himself. 

lmfao - I kind of hope you pull this off. 

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Still waiting for Stark's answer for the vote on me to start the day. 

1 hour ago, Stark said:

So you want to vote out CTM and re-reading you from page 71(ish) is just about as webby. You did mention you were RB "Could be  nubes who tried to rb nk me too. Villian was given this role as cop.

Go back to the multi quote I posted earlier. You seemed to have contrarian thoughts to CTM, CTM flipped town. Also you seem to know some info that is either complete BS which is obviously possible or you do know something and are back peddling.

5 minutes ago, GATA said:

@BrickTamland you've been quiet, sup ?

@The Crusher why did you vote for me back then ?

@Lizard King are you comfortable in your new role?

@JiF are you a two faced batman?

@Stark how do you feel about the CTM lynch?

@Integrity28 Who's next on your radar?

@HessStation how do you feel about @AVM and viceversa 

Well obviously not great about it now, but he seemed checked out of the game anyway. There wasn't much benefit to keeping him around (if that is the positive to take from it).

Why does @GATA ask all these questions of everyone yet, we don't question her. I FOS her earlier in the game but let it pass once the JiF and CTM show started. Maybe my mistake.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

I meant more so his role and how it fits in this bland game but you do you, MT. 

You claimed cop with innocent results who was blocked and survived the night your revealed, no? Or just a dream.  I dream of you often so it's possible. I wanted to lynch you yesterday. 

@JiF referring to HESS her and I am leaning this way as well, as you can see with my vote. Major difference is I have never dreamed of @HessStation

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Sorry sweet one. Im not a big set up or play the mod guy. 80 is capable of anything. Im guessing he put this game together to help the young ones learn how to play mafia here. If I had to guess I would think maybe a couple roles?  We never play role less mafia here. A couple basic roles would make sense.

So you have no opinion on the only facts we're dealing with is that every single dead player has flipped roleless but Hess is running around claiming he's been RB'd the past 2 nights?

lmfao

Remember when Spoot was GF too? 

1 minute ago, GATA said:

Well bebe you've been MIA for personal reasons of course need to get some intel.

What ever knew you'd like to share after all these Town lynches would be received with gratitude.

You need to get intel on the question I answered in detail right before I got busy this weekend. That makes no sense at all.  not to mention I have played quite a bit since then.

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

Go back to the multi quote I posted earlier. You seemed to have contrarian thoughts to CTM, CTM flipped town. Also you seem to know some info that is either complete BS which is obviously possible or you do know something and are back peddling.

Well obviously not great about it now, but he seemed checked out of the game anyway. There wasn't much benefit to keeping him around (if that is the positive to take from it).

Why does @GATA ask all these questions of everyone yet, we don't question her. I FOS her earlier in the game but let it pass once the JiF and CTM show started. Maybe my mistake.

@JiF referring to HESS her and I am leaning this way as well, as you can see with my vote. Major difference is I have never dreamed of @HessStation

image.png

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Who else is a vanilla townie in this game?

Raise you hand!!!

ME!!!

Now tell me how a RB fits? 

VT here too.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

You revealed cop, during the night phase and you're asking this question?

WTF? 

i only went back to page 70 or so and he had to have said it before that because I do, for some reason remember that too. I will go look now.

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

So you have no opinion on the only facts we're dealing with is that every single dead player has flipped roleless but Hess is running around claiming he's been RB'd the past 2 nights?

lmfao

Remember when Spoot was GF too? 

No. I don;t know set ups as they relate to numbers. Im thinking two rolled towns and two rolled scums are not unheard of. I do know 80 has put this game together to help the new p0layers learn mafia so I don;t think it's crazy we still may have roles.

So you are now saying Im the godfather like Spoot? How is that possible in a game with no roles dude?

Just now, Stark said:

VT here too.

i only went back to page 70 or so and he had to have said it before that because I do, for some reason remember that too. I will go look now.

Another VT while Hess is rolling around claiming he's been RB'd AGAIN, guys!!! And oh hey look we killed Spoot who was town, so you know my cop innocent results are REAL!!!

My god, this is the easiest sh*t ever. 

11 minutes ago, GATA said:

@BrickTamland you've been quiet, sup ?

@The Crusher why did you vote for me back then ?

@Lizard King are you comfortable in your new role?

@JiF are you a two faced batman?

@Stark how do you feel about the CTM lynch?

@Integrity28 Who's next on your radar?

@HessStation how do you feel about @AVM and viceversa 

Wassup. I am glad to see game still ok after the deadness of the weekend.

Im down to vote AVM again.

Just now, The Crusher said:

No. I don;t know set ups as they relate to numbers. Im thinking two rolled towns and two rolled scums are not unheard of. I do know 80 has put this game together to help the new p0layers learn mafia so I don;t think it's crazy we still may have roles.

So you are now saying Im the godfather like Spoot? How is that possible in a game with no roles dude?

MT - pull your head out of your ass for a second.  Hess' reveal doesnt make sense.

Hess was trying to sell Spoot as GF, so ofcourse you could be it now.  Do you see how stupid this is?  Are you following me yet?

Just now, JiF said:

Another VT while Hess is rolling around claiming he's been RB'd AGAIN, guys!!! And oh hey look we killed Spoot who was town, so you know my cop innocent results are REAL!!!

My god, this is the easiest sh*t ever. 

JIF thinks scum is going to reveal their role here. FYI 

8 minutes ago, Stark said:

Sorry but you need to be more specific. Of course my thoughts were probably contrarian to CTM. Hence my voting him