Mafia for Beginners - Game Thread (GAME OVER - Town wins)

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

There was none.  Scum holstered N3.  

i speculated that happenned in thread at the time. Good move by hess.

GG scum, Great game Gata, Stark and Brick

Pretty solid day 1 and 2 by fluffybutt

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Hess' plan.  

Effing Hess, man. Knew if they holstered it was his idea, just couldn't get past the numbers of it. Crush as scum makes it make a little more sense but man...I was burrowed in that.

After Crush didn't knee-jerk claim doc he couldn't, though - I'd only have bought one of the new player s waiting. Man, I've never tunneled on an idea that was irrelevant that hard.

BRAVO new folks - made that game an absolute blast. Carried the activity, discussion, cases, all of it. Good job seachicken, the mafia goodness is alive and well

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

This was a simple game of mafia and it was fun. Thanks 80.

fooled me with how aggressive you were early, I didn't think you could be scum until ape turned out dead.  I still have this meta on you as a nervous scum player

• Upvote 1

Just now, The Crusher said:

The three newbies made it great. They were all so excited at the end. I fought it till the bitter end. 

Honestly, you got a lot of credibility even from the ape.

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

image.png

fwiw, you played very well and acclimated yourself so quickly that several of us thought you were being coached. Nobody is right even 50% of the time, don't sweat missing crusher at the end there and your team still won. We all have a ton of mislynches under our belt

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

OMG I rl lol'd at that spreadsheet.  That was amazing.  Dude is already looking like a season veteran heading into his 2nd game.  

Had flashbacks to my first game with @Dan....was insane. Loved it, every bit of it.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Now remember @GATA, @Stark, @BigO, and ESPECIALLY @BrickTamland, we have another unwritten rule that you don't lynch the previous game's mod on Day 1.  So please don't go killing me off right away next game.  LOL.  

*Unless the previous mod was Pac OR it is both a Wednesday and Nol was mod.

dont lie to the new folks, sea chicken

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

fwiw, you played very well and acclimated yourself so quickly that several of us thought you were being coached. Nobody is right even 50% of the time, don't sweat missing crusher at the end there and your team still won. We all have a ton of mislynches under our belt

I thought they were all coached. They played that well.