Mafia for Beginners - Game Thread (GAME OVER - Town wins)

1 minute ago, CTM said:

fwiw, you played very well and acclimated yourself so quickly that several of us thought you were being coached. Nobody is right even 50% of the time, don't sweat missing crusher at the end there and your team still won. We all have a ton of mislynches under our belt

Thanks didn't think of it that way, there was a lot I kept picking up from you guys. Like the different roles etc.. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2

Just now, GATA said:

Thanks didn't think of it that way, there was a lot I kept picking up from you guys. Like the different roles etc.. 

Well you read and really tried to hunt for clues. Took whatever guidance you had from the links Nol provided to the wiki pages or folks in thread and ran with it. Great game! 

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, Stark said:

@GATAI thought was for sure going to push for me to get lynched 

I really thought you were coming off as more genuine by the end of it all. I would have been really mad if you were. 

Crusher I was skimming him since he was very strong mid way I didn't get to finish catching up on when Jif pressed him. I would have liked to look at that a little closer.

1 minute ago, BrickTamland said:

same here. i thought you guys were bound to gang up on me.

i didnt always answer questions...

and when i did they were always just that i wanted to kill someone. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Never change.  

Brick went from Sharrow to Hess to the mafia reincarnation of Brick Tamland himself and finally to something unique in one game. Just awesome.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, BrickTamland said:

same here. i thought you guys were bound to gang up on me.

i didnt always answer questions...

and when i did they were always just that i wanted to kill someone. 

I was starting to feel better about you after my re-read . 

But when I voted for you I also mentioned it being based on the first portion of my re-reads 

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I've laughed so many times at that gif, ESPECIALLY since it seems like he shows up mere minutes later like clockwork, lol.  

oh well when i first found it i would strategically post when i knew he had been away awhile and saw his name at the bottom of thread

• Haha 3

Great job, Crusher.

If I wasn’t so prone to voting Luzzue’s perpetually stupid logic because it’s pure scumminess, I’d have stayed the course voting you at the end there. You killed me at the right time, and I was rooting for you at he end!

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Great job, Crusher.

If I wasn’t so prone to voting Luzzue’s perpetually stupid logic because it’s pure scumminess, I’d have stayed the course voting you at the end there. You killed me at the right time, and I was rooting for you at he end!

Omg we are kindred spirits:

Ape already knows it’s me. He let his disdain for absolute idiocy bring his vote to Lizzie. He will beat me like tubby base drum tomorrow . So please gently and humanely ****make the Ape dead now*** ** official**

• Sympathy 1