Mafia for Beginners - Game Thread (GAME OVER - Town wins)

Wow, great game!  Crusher totally pulled the wool over my eyes.   

Great job newbies!  By far the best influx of new players we've had in a long long time.  Shocked at how quick you all picked it up and invested in the game.  It's rare to see players pick up on the game so quickly.

Great game 80!  Straight forward but still compelling.

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, JiF said:

Great job newbies!  By far the best influx of new players we've had in a long long time.  Shocked at how quick you all picked it up and invested in the game.  It's rare to see players pick up on the game so quickly.

You were on point. Personally, if I can play like this, I’ll keep playing. I loved being able to share the burden of doing the work. These boobs are contributors. I dig it. I will never be able to obsess over winning like I used to - but still proved I could scum hint with the best of them. I just need to put Lizzie on ignore. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, JiF said:

Were you picking up on him as scum at the end?  Sort of seemed like it and your questioning his logic your last day was the first thing to get me to come around to considering him

50 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You were on point. Personally, if I can play like this, I’ll keep playing. I loved being able to share the burden of doing the work. These boobs are contributors. I dig it. I will never be able to obsess over winning like I used to - but still proved I could scum hint with the best of them. I just need to put Lizzie on ignore. 

Pro-Town decision.

I remember when Lizzie ran his Pu$$y Power game he couldn't send me my role PM, because I had him on ignore from the previous game.  LOL. 

• Haha 3

57 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Lizzie threw all meaningful scum hunting for a tizzy.  CTM's gayness too.  We could have destroyed this game without those distractions.

I didnt buy Hess for one second and as great as Crusher played, he was gross during my case on Hess.  I literally told 80, Crusher could pull this off if its just the newbs (I was wrong) but the Ape will see it and vote Crushlove.  And you did it like a minute later. lol

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, AVM said:

Were you picking up on him as scum at the end?  Sort of seemed like it and your questioning his logic your last day was the first thing to get me to come around to considering him

Honestly, no.  I had him cleared as town.  I didnt even consider it until he started reacting to my case on Hess.  That's when I told 80, Ape will see it.  

My 2 guesses to 80 once I was killed?  You and Ape.  lmfao

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

Lizzie threw all meaningful scum hunting for a tizzy.  CTM's gayness too.  We could have destroyed this game without those distractions.

I didnt buy Hess for one second and as great as Crusher played, he was gross during my case on Hess.  I literally told 80, Crusher could pull this off if its just the newbs (I was wrong) but the Ape will see it and vote Crushlove.  And you did it like a minute later. lol

If Lizzie says someone is scum, that player is lock town. 

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

CTM quitter mentality legit makes me sad.

i was right though, removing me removed distraction for you and jif. Once I l flipped VT and NK was also VT, hess was logical next day lynch.. I thought Spoot was doc so once I saw him VT i would've voted hess for sure.

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, CTM said:

i was right though, removing me removed distraction for you and jif. Once I l flipped VT and NK was also VT, hess was logical next day lynch.. I thought Spoot was doc so once I saw him VT i would've voted hess for sure.

Meh, we should have killed Hess immediately after that sh*tty reveal.  A level headed non-emo fag CTM would have seen that and stayed the course. 

40 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I think that stupid gross **** nut hippie actually thought he was doing something chivalrous. Haha. Hippies. 

my thinking was sound. Ape would rather bring then whole town down in flames than even a 10% chance of losing to me + Jif was sold on me as scum. Why fight an uphill battle.

Plus it was different trying and failing to get myself lynched

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Meh, we should have killed Hess immediately after that sh*tty reveal.  A level headed non-emo fag CTM would have seen that and stayed the course. 

Nope. I didn't believe Hess and even suggested he held the NK to bolster his claim, but I wouldn't of killed an uncountered cop at that point. The day you did it yes, but not then, it was too early and town had a good lead to let it play out.

Just now, CTM said:

my thinking was sound. Ape would rather bring then whole town down in flames than even a 10% chance of losing to me + Jif was sold on me as scum. Why fight an uphill battle.

jiF actually switched on you after he noticed the flow of the conversation was solid. hey as scum I was more than happy you removed yourself from the game. 

• Sympathy 2

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

Disagree. The “what are his motives” aspect of you doing that made you a question to me, whereas I had previously read you as town. You literally changed my mind by being stubborn about lynching yourself. Oh well.

• Sympathy 1

26 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

fwiw..  you outed scum when you outed hess and forced him into the claim. Turned out to be a good move.

Also ,ape and jif blaming you for their mislynches is just them protecting their self delusion that they are great at this game. You can safely ignore.

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

Dude, I did a 180 on you.  My reread it looked like genuine scum hunting.  I hammered you because of your self vote, that was the only reason.  I wasnt convinced you were scum,  the self vote didnt make me feel better though and it was just inevitable at that point.

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

jiF actually switched on you after he noticed the flow of the conversation was solid. hey as scum I was more than happy you removed yourself from the game. 

When lizzie popped VT the first time he was once again all in on me. He did flirt with the idea of lynching Hess  though once that reveal happened, for sure

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Nope. I didn't believe Hess and even suggested he held the NK to bolster his claim, but I wouldn't of killed an uncountered cop at that point. The day you did it yes, but not then, it was too early and town had a good lead to let it play out.

Just now, The Crusher said:

So, Jif and I were both questioning the presence of RB, doc, cop, etc in a vanilla game. I felt like Hess claimed because Lizzie set it up for him. I said from the start only scum hints cop.

CTM bought Hess space. Knowing he himself was town, he was advocating lynching townnover following his instinct to challenge Hess.

I was stupid to let Lizzie suck me in twice, but CTM legit changed my mind on him. It was a bad play. No biggie, but don’t try and tell us otherwise goofball

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

Probably right.  I dont really love playing the straight and narrow logic every single time though.  I knew Hess was lying.  Said it immediately and never swayed so I guess for me it was easier but understand the logic to wait.

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

fwiw..  you outed scum when you outed hess and forced him into the claim. Turned out to be a good move.

Also ,ape and jif blaming you for their mislynches is just them protecting their self delusion that they are great at this game. You can safely ignore.

Not really, it’s more me reminding myself that certain people spew anti-town logic and behavior, as town. My biggest Achilles as a townie is not considering that in pursuit.

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

I followed your case, you bozo. 

Just now, JiF said:

Probably right.  I dont really love playing the straight and narrow logic every single time though.  I knew Hess was lying.  Said it immediately and never swayed so I guess for me it was easier but understand the logic to wait.

I said it too as well, but I prefer to wait and let it play out to be sure. Once I was VT and Spoot died as VT and Hess claimed no results again but was still alive, Hess speed lynch was a given. imo, that was played perfectly

Actually, in one of the first games at JI I thought Smash was fake claiming cop, I was sure of it due to normal illogical smash play... Lead his lynch, he flipped cop and then doggin chastised me post game :)

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Not really, it’s more me reminding myself that certain people spew anti-town logic and behavior, as town. My biggest Achilles as a townie is not considering that in pursuit.

Just now, JiF said:

I followed your case, you bozo. 

you turds are too easy..  lol

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

CTM putting more work into reframing his pitiful play than he did the game.

how many townies did you vote off? Seems like you were a townie killing machine, 80  giving you a nk would've been less effective

12 minutes ago, CTM said:

Also disappointed in how easy it was to troll you, and that god awful attempt to use nobowles as a counter. You can do so much better.

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

I said it too as well, but I prefer to wait and let it play out to be sure. Once I was VT and Spoot died as VT and Hess claimed no results again but was still alive, Hess speed lynch was a given. imo, that was played perfectly

Actually, in one of the first games at JI I thought Smash was fake claiming cop, I was sure of it due to normal illogical smash play... Lead his lynch, he flipped cop and then doggin chastised me post game :)

I'm pretty sure I've lead a lynch on Smash claiming cop...or maybe doc.  But it was 100% a town power role that I led his lynch on.  haha but its Smash and he's a blockhead, so...

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Losing ground, tries to make it like he’s trolling. Literally the same thing you implied I was doing with nobowles, you insecure projecting basket case lololololol

You looked ridiculous in the NoBowles exchange, two insecure twats arguing about inner circles and who is more liked/respected. Pathetic

Move on with your life apette

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

You looked ridiculous in the NoBowles exchange, two insecure twats arguing about inner circles and who is more liked/respected. Pathetic

Move on with your life apette

lol, you’re reaching... save it for the next game, ninny