Rob gronkowski doing stand up on showtime right now

Jets0712

9 hours ago, Jets0712 said:

What a f&@cking idiot

He is a tool

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Great player but not a very good television presence. I saw him on a Youtube video show on TV and he was very difficult to watch as he clumsily talked about the videos. He needs to stick to NFL shows and maybe a party movie playing Zack Efron's big dumb football player buddy.

If we drafted him he would be a God in NY. He's a good guy, does not get in trouble, he's smarter than you think (he hasn't spent 1 dime of his salary, he lives off of his endorsement money completely). He's set himself up so he can do whatever the f*ck he wants to do in life. Dude is winning in life, having fun, and he does numerous charity work. He's a role model.

2 hours ago, Jetster said:

If we drafted him he would be a God in NY. He's a good guy, does not get in trouble, he's smarter than you think (he hasn't spent 1 dime of his salary, he lives off of his endorsement money completely). He's set himself up so he can do whatever the f*ck he wants to do in life. Dude is winning in life, having fun, and he does numerous charity work. He's a role model.

Still doesn’t mean people want to listen to him talk instead of play the football. 

36 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Still doesn’t mean people want to listen to him talk instead of play the football. 

Don't watch then. He mentioned he watched him, well, take that thing with the buttons on it & change the channel. It's like me saying, "How dare those idiots on the Big Bang theory think they're making me laugh, they all need to go away". 

I would actually proclaim that Rob Gronkowski is actually funnier than each & everyone of the actors on the BBT. And yes, I just turn the channel before I get offended by the imbecility of that sitcom.

5 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Don't watch then. He mentioned he watched him, well, take that thing with the buttons on it & change the channel. It's like me saying, "How dare those idiots on the Big Bang theory think they're making me laugh, they all need to go away". 

I would actually proclaim that Rob Gronkowski is actually funnier than each & everyone of the actors on the BBT. And yes, I just turn the channel before I get offended by the imbecility of that sitcom.

@kelly  Handle this princess 

Archived