This would suck..

JetFanatic

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Tom Coughlin is senile. and thanks, Idzik.

6 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

The Vikings have to lose 2/3 QB's they have to do this:-

Bridgewater.

Keenum.

Bradford.

none of them are signed.  Keenum and Bradford are UFAs.  Bridgewater probably too but he may wind up being RFA.  Injury issues and eligibility with him. All they have is a rookie drafted late last year.  They would want Cousins as much as Denver or the Jets.  They have decent cap room but woould need to juggle a few things.  They are a win now team that almost did it with Keenum.  Cousins is better. 

Watch them land Cousins while we take Keenum. 

8 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I was on the fence, but you being so against Kirk seals it for me. Sign this beast!

FTR Im not against Kirk Cousins at all I'm against overpaying for him and surrounding him with JAGS namely our WR corps and swiss cheese OL

This team has many glaring needs a QB will be a good start in the right direction I do prefer a rookie QB but Kirk Cousins would be a welcome addition as we haven't had a decent QB since Joe Namath. 

Image result for kirk cousins in a ny jets uniform

19 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Nothing but they aren't 29 and they wont demand the $$$$ Kirk Cousins wants. 

They also don't have 3 years in a row at the NFL level throwing over 4,000 yards and with a >2-to-1 TB-to-INT ratio and 66% Completion percentage either.

My worst nightmare tells me that Denver will sign Cousins and trade the #5 pick to a team that will grab the 4th QB off the board leaving Mac to draft defense again and a project QB in round 2.  If this were to happen, I expect a Jets Nation server crash. 
Luke Falk in Rd 2

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

if he means that Kirk is going to Jacksonville.  Or maybe I'm just completely paranoid.

nzwbmC7U_bigger.jpg&key=d11aa5ea5e9f8635a5c43b5e77d57ca634b0be80f7ff061639eb589c712eaa8dJalen Ramsey‏Verified account @jalenramsey 5h5 hours ago

You wouldn’t believe what I just heard...

Now we know he is not going to Jacksonville. The jets own version of leaks to the press have worked. One team down, choosing to sign their next best option for millions less and not getting into a futile bidding war.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Archived