I NEED THE SCHEDULE TO COME OUT !!!

Maxman

14 hours ago, Maxman said:

I need to book some Jets trips. Cmon NFL stop making us wait until April!

Yes, me too. My son lives in Murfreesboro TN & we're gonna go to the Jets vs Titans. Be fun to hook up with a bunch of Jet fans at a tailgate. 

14 hours ago, T0mShane said:

The earliest they’ll realistically fire anyone is January 3rd, 2019, so that’s really the only important date on the calendar 

Teams usually don't fire people after playoff seasons.

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

Yes, me too. My son lives in Murfreesboro TN & we're gonna go to the Jets vs Titans. Be fun to hook up with a bunch of Jet fans at a tailgate. 

Depending on how the schedule breaks down that is a game I would like to go to. Definitely considering an RV trip & tailgate for that one.

1 hour ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

Should be more acceptable to "come out" early these days - go on the schedule your can do it :) 

Yeah I am not sure why it is April. In theory the teams would be better off by having it earlier. It wouldn't change much but if you knew the first five games were brutal like the Jets have seen in recent years then maybe you sign more veterans \ one year stop gap kind of guys. Instead of developing kids when you know out of the gate it is going to be tough.

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

Much better chance of securing really good seats too. Obviously the Titans have some great fans but it's much easier to get great seats in these College football areas. I don't go to games anymore so if I do one, especially visiting my son, I'm going to spend on the best seats I can obtain.

2 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

How many out of NJ??

The RV has been in four different states since I have owned it. 

The original owner used to go to Florida once a year in it. That is probably where the majority of the 35,000 miles it has came from.

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

The RV has been in four different states since I have owned it. 

The original owner used to go to Florida once a year in it. That is probably where the majority of the 35,000 miles it has came from.

Another game in Cleveland, could be the year to visit the "The Shoe" 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohio_Stadium

let me know, RV tickets are not easy to get unless the Buckeyes lose a game (or two) - schedule will be key

Archived