Geno Smith joins the flat earth “debate”

TuscanyTile2

17 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

I love this place. It's legit comforting to know that no matter what is going on in the world you can always come back and see people talking about a guard in the top ten, the Jets trading down in the first round, and Crusher forcing his one joke into squeezes tighter than his pants.

Welcome back!! 

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

I love this place. It's legit comforting to know that no matter what is going on in the world you can always come back and see people talking about a guard in the top ten, the Jets trading down in the first round, and Crusher forcing his one joke into squeezes tighter than his pants.

22 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Welcome back!! 

Wait what?  I thought he wore elastic waistband sweat pants all the time? 

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

First off...I don't believe the Earth is flat.

But...has anybody ever taken the time to watch the videos, podcasts, read the blogs and then do some research on this?

It's absolutely fascinating. The things you learn about Anartica for example. Most of th original members of NASA were Nazi's. KGB grabbed half and the US grabbed the other half and started NASA. You also learn about a lot of lies the government has been caught red handed in. 

Again, I don't think the Earth Flat. Moon landing I'm suspicious of. I have extra tin foil hats if anyone ever wants to talk abut conspiracy theories with me. 

If I ever started talking theories with you Hess it would never end :)

57 minutes ago, Larz said:

I have a black belt in conspiracy theory. I spent a year on above top secret in about 2003.

A friend of mine told me about how weird the Denver international Airport is so I looked into it. 

I got completely side tracked into the John titor thread, lost many hours of my life debating a time travel story. 

The Apollo 11 threads there  are legendary. Some actual NASA engineers post there. I enjoyed those threads because I learned a lot about the mercury and gemini programs. The mirror Armstrong left behind for the  lunar range finder program is proof man was on the moon. Big muley is proof man then returned from the moon. It's a huge moon rock much too big to have been collected by some sort of unmanned mission. 

I used to enjoy pointing out to the hollow earthers that the fact that they were alive to post was proof that the earth is not hollow and it stands true for flat earthers as well. 

Without a spinning molten core of iron at the earth's core we have no magnetosphere to protect our atmosphere from the solar winds 

No atmosphere, no posters. 

I think the scientific proof that you need the spinning molton core of iron would be part of what said conspiracists would claim is part of the bs. I think the idea for most flat earthers is that the Earth itself is the center of the universe and that everything moves around it. 

I listened to a John Titor podcast once and didn't find it all that interesting. 

I tend to like the Monsters within or between dimensions more, like Skinwalker Ranch, Mothman, Dyatlov Pass, Black eyes kids, Shadow People stuff. 

Klecksburg, Nazi Bell stuff interests me too though. 

Excited to look into what you're talking about with Denver airport, never heard of this.

5 hours ago, Bruce Harper said:

This is what happens when your leaders reject science and do not value education.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Are you referring.to the "leaders" who decreeded that NASAs new primary objective was "outreach to the Muslim world" so they would have higher self esteem, or the ones who say that a third trimester, viable but still in utero baby isn't a human....unless it is, say, if its the premature child of somebody they care about.... ? LOL. OK. 

1 hour ago, Larz said:

I have a black belt in conspiracy theory. I spent a year on above top secret in about 2003.

A friend of mine told me about how weird the Denver international Airport is so I looked into it. 

I got completely side tracked into the John titor thread, lost many hours of my life debating a time travel story. 

The Apollo 11 threads there  are legendary. Some actual NASA engineers post there. I enjoyed those threads because I learned a lot about the mercury and gemini programs. The mirror Armstrong left behind for the  lunar range finder program is proof man was on the moon. Big muley is proof man then returned from the moon. It's a huge moon rock much too big to have been collected by some sort of unmanned mission. 

I used to enjoy pointing out to the hollow earthers that the fact that they were alive to post was proof that the earth is not hollow and it stands true for flat earthers as well. 

Without a spinning molten core of iron at the earth's core we have no magnetosphere to protect our atmosphere from the solar winds 

No atmosphere, no posters. 

A black belt in conspiracy theory? Same here. Surely you have read the Conspiracy theorist “bible”,  Bill Cooper’s “Behold The Pale Horse”?

1 hour ago, rammagen said:

the whole Nazi thing is pretty much common knowledge have you ever seen dr. strangeglove? Man has been to the moon because when they landed they placed a reflector that you can bounce a laser off of. Don't get me wrong the government lies all the time. But there are a few certainties man has been to space, the world is round, and the flat earth conspiracy is completely off their rockers

Werner von Braun and his guys were "Nazis" because it was compulsory. Those guys developed, built and made operational the first Ballistic Missiles, rocket and Jet planes, flying wing, etc. Of course we and the Sovs wanted to pick their brains. But when you say "Nazis", the ignorant think these guys were manning the gas chambers in their free time....

9 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I think the scientific proof that you need the spinning molton core of iron would be part of what said conspiracists would claim is part of the bs. I think the idea for most flat earthers is that the Earth itself is the center of the universe and that everything moves around it. 

I listened to a John Titor podcast once and didn't find it all that interesting. 

I tend to like the Monsters within or between dimensions more, like Skinwalker Ranch, Mothman, Dyatlov Pass, Black eyes kids, Shadow People stuff. 

Excited to look into what you're talking about with Denver airport, never heard of this.

Look at some of the murals in the Denver airport they depict the end of the world. Why would such pictures exist in an airport ? And why would they let them continue to stay up in the first place ? Very Weird

1 hour ago, rammagen said:

the whole Nazi thing is pretty much common knowledge have you ever seen dr. strangeglove? Man has been to the moon because when they landed they placed a reflector that you can bounce a laser off of. Don't get me wrong the government lies all the time. But there are a few certainties man has been to space, the world is round, and the flat earth conspiracy is completely off their rockers

I've read some interesting debunking on the LLR. I don't have a concrete position either way tbh. 

Kubrick is probably my favorite. 

Ever see Room 237? There's a theory Kubrick is the one whom staged the moon landing and his films especially The Shining show subliminal hints. 

Although I don't agree with flat earthers I don't think they're necessary off their rockers.  I like open minded people. Makes life more interesting. 

17 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Werner von Braun and his guys were "Nazis" because it was compulsory. Those guys developed, built and made operational the first Ballistic Missiles, rocket and Jet planes, flying wing, etc. Of course we and the Sovs wanted to pick their brains. But when you say "Nazis", the ignorant think these guys were manning the gas chambers in their free time....

Von Braun had some very interesting Quotes shortly before his death as did Nicola Tesla the greatest Scientist the world has ever known by a large Margin yet gets very little credit. 

I believe both men talked about a firmament which is very eye opening. 

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

I LOVE conspiracy theories but totes amateur. Thanks for this reference. 

Was the very first piece of conspiracy theory writing I ever read. I still think his death was shady as hell. I feel like anyone who actually finds people like Jesse Ventura and Alex Jones creditable kind of haven’t expanded their horizon. Alex Jones actually does speak a little truth imo..he just mixes it with a lot of false info and I believe he is a hired fear mongerer over anything else.

24 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Von Braun had some very interesting Quotes shortly before his death as did Nicola Tesla the greatest Scientist the world has ever known by a large Margin yet gets very little credit. 

I believe both men talked about a firmament which is very eye opening. 

"How's it feel being the smartest man on Earth?"

"I wouldn't know, ask Nikola Tesla." -Einstein

Also, Thomas Edison was a pig. 

An interesting truth to a pro flat earther is that, although Arctic snow/ice is melting, Antartic snow/ice is increasing. In a "flat earth world" the arctic is the center and antarctic is the perimeter. 

Again, I'm not a flat earther but I like to play the middle and stir the pot for fun.

48 minutes ago, HessStation said:

They normally ignore my point, lol

I was in the titor thread was before his predicted American Civil War of 2005, so people were scouring the news daily for events that matched his descriptions. It was all a hoax to sell a screenplay. Early viral marketing. The first clue was when he showed up at a time travel forum and posted "I'm a time traveler from the future, want to see pictures?" it was like a 12 monkeys plot, guy trying to save the world. 

The kecksburg nazi bell is very interesting indeed. 

The DIA story is the queen of England bought all the land around the airport and it is the western hemisphere head quarters for the NWO after they start WWIII to clense the world. 

The murals are a big part of the theory  as well as odd symbolism placed around the airport 

You would think they would rather keep that a secret than to place tantalizing clues everywhere ?

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

A black belt in conspiracy theory? Same here. Surely you have read the Conspiracy theorist “bible”,  Bill Cooper’s “Behold The Pale Horse”?

No sir. 1 year was enough. Every thread was the same, like here. After getting a taste, you can predict every thread about any current event. I counted myself lucky for having learned a lot about the space program and checked out. 

The odd part was plausible theories were ignored for the far out. I am convinced people get addicted to reading about pyramids on Mars and get some sort of serotonin boost from it or something. 

The forbidden knowledge kind of thing, like you are in on the world's biggest secret 

15 minutes ago, Larz said:

They normally ignore my point, lol

I was in the titor thread was before his predicted American Civil War of 2005, so people were scouring the news daily for events that matched his descriptions. It was all a hoax to sell a screenplay. Early viral marketing. The first clue was when he showed up at a time travel forum and posted "I'm a time traveler from the future, want to see pictures?" it was like a 12 monkeys plot, guy trying to save the world. 

The kecksburg nazi bell is very interesting indeed. 

The DIA story is the queen of England bought all the land around the airport and it is the western hemisphere head quarters for the NWO after they start WWIII to clense the world. 

The murals are a big part of the theory  as well as odd symbolism placed around the airport 

You would think they would rather keep that a secret than to place tantalizing clues everywhere ?

The Klecksburg stuff has a lot of interesting parallels with Mothman as far as the flying saucer and stuff. Actually, alot of this stuff is very interconnected. I like the idea that, although what eye witnesses often claim to see is only what their brains will allow them to see. That certain things can't be comprehended so the brain recalls seeing earthly materials from said time/period. *shrugs....like the Kelly Hopkinsville Encounter.

And on everything being connected, if the Nazi Bell ever did exist, things like Klecksberg, Mothman/Men in Black type stuff could be results. Especially if the Mandela Effect was actually in play with tears between fabrics of dimensions and stuff lol. 

1 minute ago, Larz said:

No sir. 1 year was enough. Every thread was the same, like here. After getting a taste, you can predict every thread about any current event. I counted myself lucky for having learned a lot about the space program and checked out. 

The odd part was plausible theories were ignored for the far out. I am convinced people get addicted to reading about pyramids on Mars and get some sort of serotonin boost from it or something. 

The forbidden knowledge kind of thing, like you are in on the world's biggest secret 

I think pyramids(earth bound) actually have a TON to do with our communication with extra terrestrials and I believe they helped us build these pyramids. Egyptian hieroglyphics are odd pieces of history and it may have been the proof of interaction or it may not. This is actually a subject I just became infatuated with recently so I don’t have a ton of foundation to plant my theory on but would love to get your take on it.

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I think pyramids(earth bound) actually have a TON to do with our communication with extra terrestrials and I believe they helped us build these pyramids. Egyptian hieroglyphics are odd pieces of history and it may have been the proof of interaction or it may not. This is actually a subject I just became infatuated with recently so I don’t have a ton of foundation to plant my theory on but would love to get your take on it.

Look up the bent pyramid. Obvious sign of trial and error by humans 

5 minutes ago, HessStation said:

The Klecksburg stuff has a lot of interesting parallels with Mothman as far as the flying saucer and stuff. Actually, alot of this stuff is very interconnected. I like the idea that, although what eye witnesses often claim to see is only what their brains will allow them to see. That certain things can't be comprehended so the brain recalls seeing earthly materials from said time/period. *shrugs.

And on everything being connected, if the Nazi Bell ever did exist, things like Klecksberg, Mothman/Men in Black type stuff could be results. Especially if the Mandela Effect was actually in play with tears between fabrics of dimensions and stuff lol. 

It's definitely interesting that most flying saucer reports came after the fall of the nazi, and they were working on lots of occult projects. 

The US airforce even developed a saucer prototype they tried to make work. 

The Mandela effect is fun, but it's always about pop culture 

Waiting for the first Mandela effect where the Jets lost SB III lol

7 minutes ago, Larz said:

Look up the bent pyramid. Obvious sign of trial and error by humans 

Just did a quick look up. So it was one of the first built. What if Aliens gave them the technology and they just muffed it up a few times before getting it right? Like, picture said Alien subcontracting this thing all pissed and annoyed like, "guys, i ******* told you fifty times a little more to the left."

10 minutes ago, Larz said:

It's definitely interesting that most flying saucer reports came after the fall of the nazi, and they were working on lots of occult projects. 

The US airforce even developed a saucer prototype they tried to make work. 

The Mandela effect is fun, but it's always about pop culture 

Waiting for the first Mandela effect where the Jets lost SB III lol

It did give us Donnie Darko tho

Archived