Geno Smith joins the flat earth “debate”

TuscanyTile2

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, HessStation said:

What if the big bang was his experiment for this universe and he's got some 90 gazillion other experiments in other universes going on that he's gotta check in on too. 

Larry: [to Jennings, while high] Okay. That means that our whole solar system could be, like one tiny atom in the fingernail of some other giant being. [Jennings nods]This is too much! That means one tiny atom in my fingernail could be--
Jennings: Could be one little tiny universe.
Larry: Could I buy some pot from you?

19 minutes ago, Larz said:

Larry: [to Jennings, while high] Okay. That means that our whole solar system could be, like one tiny atom in the fingernail of some other giant being. [Jennings nods]This is too much! That means one tiny atom in my fingernail could be--
Jennings: Could be one little tiny universe.
Larry: Could I buy some pot from you?

I saw a entire village of nomes once while on mushrooms taking a piss near a forest. I stood there with my hands on knees and watches them for a good 30-40 seconds. Coincidentally I saw more things on shrooms than acid. 

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

I saw a entire village of nomes once while on mushrooms taking a piss near a forest. I stood there with my hands on knees and watches them for a good 30-40 seconds. Coincidentally I saw more things on shrooms than acid. 

Zomg that is awesome.

Saw walls melt on acid, but yes shrooms are more of a dreamy feel. 

BTW I'm in a serious darko binge mode. The soundtrack is so good. Not the new wave stuff, the original score. 

14 minutes ago, Larz said:

Zomg that is awesome.

Saw walls melt on acid, but yes shrooms are more of a dreamy feel. 

BTW I'm in a serious darko binge mode. The soundtrack is so good. Not the new wave stuff, the original score. 

That was the only time I ever had a true visual. Tons of wrong angles and lights and patterns movement, depth perception stuff, we all thought we were standing in water to our knees once....but never completely saw something that just wasn't there except the gnome's village. There were tiny houses and a windmill and everything 

3 hours ago, Larz said:

What if the big bang is really God's moment of creation? 

Kind of what I was saying for like 3 pages, c'mon man keep up! 

(Kidding, of course.)

No but seriously, it's definitely an interesting thought.  All of existence bursting onto the scene in one moment.  Something outside of time, space, and the laws of nature being the only thing that could initiate such a force....I mean....why not?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived