Combine Results Thread

HawkeyeJet

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

The reps are who cares and the 40 kind of is too but good grief. My refrigerator runs 5.82.

I agree on the bench, I think it's stupid it's even part of combine.  The power clean is much more related to football power than the bench.  That said, both of those are REALLY bad.

8 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Just our luck - we are in desperate need of a Center and the top 2 guys are banged up already.  Although I doubt that Daniels injury will have any impact on his draft status.

19 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Instead of a results thread it sure would be nice if there was ever one single goddamned year I could find a decent spreadsheet.

07fc212952074cbc202deb205beb277ef83c6c92

Totally kidding, but I don't know if I will ever have the chance to use this meme again.

9 minutes ago, Lith said:

Sounds like Orlando Brown may be losing a lot of $$$ today.

Vontaze Burrfict had a similarly disastrous combine effort. Awful bench, awful 40, awful broad/long jump, told people he smoked weed...he fell in the draft and is still a very good NFL player. 

8 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Vontaze Burrfict had a similarly disastrous combine effort. Awful bench, awful 40, awful broad/long jump, told people he smoked weed...he fell in the draft and is still a very good NFL player. 

And Brown my still be a good player some day.  But based on his performance today, he is likely to fall in the draft -- costing himself a lot of $$.  Just like Burfict cost himself a lot of money when he went undrafted.

Stuck at work, on the west coast... means i won't catch sh*t on the tele... keep me updated boys. 

Sounds like Brown just punched his 3rd round ticket. at least. That PITT tackle tho - a 4.8 or something? how big is he though. 

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

After watching Rosen get brutally murdered every week, I refuse to believe any UCLA lineman is any good.

Where do you think he got those mad leaping skills from? Jumping over his fellow fallen lineman of course

3 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Thought its pry best to have its own thread.  I see there is a draft forum here, not sure how much it's used, but move this if needed.

"Your boy" Daniels is an absolute textbook center.  Very impressive technique

3 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

There's always his Pro Day and private workouts to strengthen his draft position

He mentioned he's breathing was out of rhythm and he would do better on his pro day. He better hope so. It was like cutting a huge, audible fart during a job interview. Not good. 

Future LT prospects:

Kolton Miller (UCLA)

Brian O'Neill (Pitt)

Greg Senat (Wagner)

Miller & O'Neill probably in the 2nd round and Senat in the 4th round(?).  All long and athletic

2 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

He mentioned he's breathing was out of rhythm and he would do better on his pro day. He better hope so. It was like cutting a huge, audible fart during a job interview. Not good. 

Archived