HawkeyeJet

Combine Results Thread

Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

The reps are who cares and the 40 kind of is too but good grief. My refrigerator runs 5.82.

I agree on the bench, I think it's stupid it's even part of combine.  The power clean is much more related to football power than the bench.  That said, both of those are REALLY bad.

8 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Just our luck - we are in desperate need of a Center and the top 2 guys are banged up already.  Although I doubt that Daniels injury will have any impact on his draft status.

3 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Instead of a results thread it sure would be nice if there was ever one single goddamned year I could find a decent spreadsheet.

Here is one that I found online.  Seems to be pretty good.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dTgGyvrLE0vIm9yj4rK_ZznbRU19sQ1RwKimJ8UhhOY/edit?usp=sharing

11 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I don't know if it'll effect where they go but it'd still be nice to get one of these top Centers, especially if they wanna gamble on Richburg. 

19 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Instead of a results thread it sure would be nice if there was ever one single goddamned year I could find a decent spreadsheet.

07fc212952074cbc202deb205beb277ef83c6c92

Totally kidding, but I don't know if I will ever have the chance to use this meme again.

38 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

The reps are who cares and the 40 kind of is too but good grief. My refrigerator runs 5.82.

Yeah both don’t matter for Olineman

but those are so bad, that you can’t ignore

9 minutes ago, Lith said:

Sounds like Orlando Brown may be losing a lot of $$$ today.

Vontaze Burrfict had a similarly disastrous combine effort. Awful bench, awful 40, awful broad/long jump, told people he smoked weed...he fell in the draft and is still a very good NFL player. 

8 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Vontaze Burrfict had a similarly disastrous combine effort. Awful bench, awful 40, awful broad/long jump, told people he smoked weed...he fell in the draft and is still a very good NFL player. 

And Brown my still be a good player some day.  But based on his performance today, he is likely to fall in the draft -- costing himself a lot of $$.  Just like Burfict cost himself a lot of money when he went undrafted.

32 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

He’s good at the long jump, that’s super important. Just ask @JiF

I dont know what this means but I'm flattered. 

3 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Orlando Brown has really hurt himself today

I guess so. This will cost him lots of $$. VERY disappointing, especially since he's had so much time to prep for this.

Stuck at work, on the west coast... means i won't catch sh*t on the tele... keep me updated boys. 

Sounds like Brown just punched his 3rd round ticket. at least. That PITT tackle tho - a 4.8 or something? how big is he though. 

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

After watching Rosen get brutally murdered every week, I refuse to believe any UCLA lineman is any good.

Where do you think he got those mad leaping skills from? Jumping over his fellow fallen lineman of course

31 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

I guess so. This will cost him lots of $$. VERY disappointing, especially since he's had so much time to prep for this.

There's always his Pro Day and private workouts to strengthen his draft position

3 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Thought its pry best to have its own thread.  I see there is a draft forum here, not sure how much it's used, but move this if needed.

"Your boy" Daniels is an absolute textbook center.  Very impressive technique