JN 2018 Mock Draft Team Selection

Lith

We are planning on starting the mock on Monday 3/26 -- after giving Free Agency a couple of weeks to play out.  Starting today, those who participated last year can select a team. If you are tagged below, please take an available team.  Just want to make sure returning players have a chance to get in before we fill up.  3 teams have already been selected: @Dcat will have the Jets, @NYJetsVets91 has the Browns and I am taking the Packers.

@Beerfish, @heymangold @Integrity28 @j4jets @JiF@King P@Lupz27@Matt39 @New York Mick @Paradis @PepPep

@Sarge4Tide @section314 @T0mShane

If you want in this year, let us know and pick a team.  1st come 1st serve.  Just one team for now please.

Browns NYJetsVets91
Giants T0m Shane
Colts King P
Texans 32Eboozer
Broncos Beerfish
Jets Dcat
Buccaneers Matt39
Bears HawkeyeJet
49ers Peppep
Raiders HessStation
Dolphins j4jets
Bengals bgivs21
Redskins Greenseed4
Packers Lith
Cardinals Paradis
Ravens #27TheDominator
Chargers IndianaJet
Seahawks Stark
Cowboys HeyMangold
Lions lray
Bills New York Mick
Chiefs PatriotKilla
Rams BigO
Panthers RedBeardedSavage
Titans BrickTamlund
Falcons Sarge4Tide
Saints Integrity28
Steelers LAD_Brooklyn
Jaguars JiF
Vikings Jetsons
Patriots ThaiJet
Eagles Maury77

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so far we have 8 returners:  @Dcat, @NYJetsVets91, @Lith, @JiF, @New York Mick, @Paradis, @Matt39, @Beerfish

we have new 4 GMs who weren't in it last year: @IndianaJet, @#27TheDominator, @Stark, @Thai Jet.

That makes 12. 

Here are 10 others from last year who need to reply if they want to participate again:

@heymangold, @Integrity28, @j4jets, @King P, @Lil Woody, @Lupz27, @PepPep, @Sarge4Tide, @section314, and last but NEVER least, @T0mShane.

I have excluded anyone who abandoned us in the middle of last year's mock without warning. 

Some details about the JN Mock:

Last year, we finished 7 rounds, including comp picks so really 8 rounds, in 16 days.  The year before I think it was 18 or 19 days.

Everyone who wants to play along needs to be comfortable with that rate of speed.  Otherwise you won't have fun and are likely to whine incessantly. Please accept this reality before you join.  Thank You!

1 minute ago, Dcat said:

Some details about the JN Mock:

Last year, we finished 7 rounds, including comp picks so really 8 rounds, in 16 days.  The year before I think it was 18 or 19 days.

Everyone who wants to play along needs to be comfortable with that rate of speed.  Otherwise you won't have fun and are likely to whine incessantly. Please accept this reality before you join.  Thank You!

No trades correct?

32 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

id like titans

12 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

I'll take the Ravens if we're picking now. 

Right now, just people who were in last year are picking teams -- we want to make sure everyone who participated last year gets a chance to get in before opening up to new folks.

1 minute ago, New York Mick said:

Never lol. I tried to get Cleveland lol

I'm still wonder how we are going to do trades. Are they ACTUAL trades or trades we can make ourselves. That could really mess everything up.

14 minutes ago, Lith said:

I know you are not a newb -- I am by comparison.  Just trying to be fair to those who were in it last year.

No problem.  I appreciate you guys handling this.  Not sure how I missed last year, but I ended up doing the one at the Hampur which I think you guys also ran. 

IIRC, the trades are this year's picks only - no player or future pick add-ons.  

Archived