Richard Sherman ??

New York Mick

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, New York Mick said:

If he leaves Seattle is he worth a look? 

He’s obviously going to be asking for a sh*tload of money but he fills three needs. 

DB

Leader on the defense 

Leader in the locker room

You left out potential cancer in the locker room.

7 hours ago, T0mShane said:

An older, already slow CB with an Achilles who was on the decline before the injury? And will cost you all that money? 

2 achilles. Had surgery on the left one he tore last year PLUS the right one.

7 hours ago, Joe Jets fan said:

Omg it never stops.  Every single sh*tty player another team gets rid of some freakin Jets fan wants us to sign.  

Chill out. He just threw the question out there to see what people think. It kills off some time before FA.

6 hours ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Not if he's asking for top dollar. I'd love to pair him up with a young CB whose got big time potential but we don't have that guy on the roster right now. And I wouldn't pay him top dollar. His best years are behind him.

Seattle would like him back at a reduced rate. He's do to count $13.2 mil against the cap.

1 minute ago, New York Mick said:

Yea pretty much. The off-season is boring I’m trying to figure out who’s a good trade partner in the mock for Tyrod lol

You just KNOW the Bills will try to unload Tyrod. Might use him as ammo to move up.

5 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Looks like Ndamukong Suh  may become a FA. If we are going to sign an old guy, it would be a DT where losing a step wouldn't really be a big deal. Plus Suh never misses games and still grades out as an ELITE DT. 

And it would piss off the dolphin fans :)

Just read this on PFT. Sherman will not restructure his contract to give the Hawks cap relief. They are now debating to just out right release him then resign him at a lower rate. They figure no team is going to give him a huge deal coming off those Achilles injuries.

1 hour ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Signing Sherman to a massive contract in 2018 would be like signing Revis to a massive contract in 2015.... So get 'er done Big Mac!

He’ll want a huge contract but that doesn’t mean he’ll get it. Everything is going to depend on his injuries. 

14 hours ago, Thai Jet said:

Chill out. He just threw the question out there to see what people think. It kills off some time before FA.

You can stop defending because you one of the worst offenders.    

every sh*tty player does not need there own topic.  

14 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

It’s off season he’s a well known player and there’s 97 threads already about QBs. 

So make one about the miserable history of the Jets. Can you BELIEVE Jamal Adams is a safety? Lets talk about that more.

Sherman is way too uppity anyway, boy doesn't understand how privileged he is to entertain us. Oh you got a degree from Stanford at 22 and almost immediately considered further education while also busting your ass to become a young millionaire athlete who happens to be one of the best? Stooooopid

1 hour ago, Joe Jets fan said:

You can stop defending because you one of the worst offenders.    

every sh*tty player does not need there own topic.  

I'm one of the worst offenders? I've literally started one topic in the last 4 years. Then why are you here ? If it bothers you that much just ignore it instead of wasting your time posting on it. Like you, THAT makes no sense.

He's not going to command that much money maybe half of that. But he might want to come to New York since he's a hot dog and might end up being able to push his brand into the mainstream media.  Same goes for LA, he has limited years left and might want to get his foot in the door. I think he's not ever going to be popular with New York fans since he's by nature annoying but a good player. 

3 hours ago, Thai Jet said:

I'm one of the worst offenders? I've literally started one topic in the last 4 years. Then why are you here ? If it bothers you that much just ignore it instead of wasting your time posting on it. Like you, THAT makes no sense.

Well that was easy

6 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

Honey badger if he's released. 

The Cards want him to take a HUGE pay cut. (he counts $14+ mil the next 2 years against the cap)  He says he won't but is willing to restructure. Speculation that the Cards then might release him. Stay tuned.

6 hours ago, Thai Jet said:

Hi I'm looking for the Orleans Darkwa thread

Archived