Darron Lee wants new uniforms

Maxman

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Was very tempted to respond back saying they don't need new uniforms, because the current ones never even got dirty.

Exactly what occurred that makes it a new era?  Same crappy head coach, same crappy gm, no new qb, no FAs signed yet.

He certainly won't need one? If he keeps playing like he's been, he'll be warming the bench. There's a lot of very interesting ILB prospects in this draft. Mac could pick Lee's replacement in this draft? He'll call it taking the "BPA" or "competition". That's the closest you'll probably ever see Mac get to admitting Darron Lee is a bad pick. But I wouldn't be surprised if he got benched this season?

22 minutes ago, Jetscreen said:

He certainly won't need one? If he keeps playing like he's been, he'll be warming the bench. There's a lot of very interesting ILB prospects in this draft. Mac could pick Lee's replacement in this draft? He'll call it taking the "BPA" or "competition". That's the closest you'll probably ever see Mac get to admitting Darron Lee is a bad pick. But I wouldn't be surprised if he got benched this season?

18 minutes ago, SpartanJet said:

I want him to be a good LB.  Can't always get what you want I guess.

Whats with the D.Lee hate? Exactly what makes him a bust? Bad pick? Warming the bench? WTF are you talking about? You sound like a bitter old a-holes who are never happy with anything or anybody.  

The kid has only been in league two season and improved from his rookie year to his sophomore year. 

2017: 94 tackles, 3 sacks, 2 FFs...while playing a hybrid S/ILB who is responsible for spying the QB, covering TEs/RBs, containing the run and blitzing the QB. 

37 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Was very tempted to respond back saying they don't need new uniforms, because the current ones never even got dirty.

What does he think makes 2018 a "New Era"?:rolleyes:

Again, love the enthusiasm, but prefer it to stay on the field rather than on twitter.

56 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

Exactly what occurred that makes it a new era?  Same crappy head coach, same crappy gm, no new qb, no FAs signed yet.

Maybe he overheard Bowles complaining to MAC that he doesn't want Mac to draft Rosen or Darnold, that he wants  Fitzpatrick and that Mac told him to kick rocks.... that we are drafting Rosen or Darnold at all costs?!?  lol

So new QB new uniforms? New Era

Archived