Tyrod to the Browns

bla bla bla

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Good third point. I dont the Bills would trade up all that way just to get a backup unless they were really on somebody. Especially after just making the playoffs. Maybe a McCarron works for them

At this point the Bills, Dolphins, Broncos and hopefully the Jets are bidding for picks 3 and 4, and then maybe 5.  

Let's see who wins what.  

I think both deals by Cleveland good deals. I wouldn't have minded us making either or both of those trades. Tyrod got them into the playoffs last year, he's a good player. The Bills I guess want their own Qb. They even benched TT for a quarter until the Peterman threw 5 picks and that was it for him. Buff could package their two no. 1s for a top 5. 

16 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

I think both deals by Cleveland good deals. I wouldn't have minded us making either or both of those trades. Tyrod got them into the playoffs last year, he's a good player. The Bills I guess want their own Qb. They even benched TT for a quarter until the Peterman threw 5 picks and that was it for him. Buff could package their two no. 1s for a top 5. 

Nobody in there right mind is giving up a top 5 pick for 2 picks in the early 20’s, man seriously.

1 hour ago, pointman said:

I'm starting to panic, not going to lie.

Why panic?  Coffee Boy sh*ts the bed on 98% of his draft picks AND Free Agent signings.  Why would that change now?  No use getting upset when you should already know what the results will be.

Also, Bowles is hands down the WORST “Head Coach” (can’t write that without quotes) in the AFC East, so by definition the NY Jets will NEVER see a playoff game with him as coach, and Coffee Boy ensures the worst Roster in the league.

The only hope the Jets have is a complete tear down of the Front Office but they still have Les Nesbin owning the team...sorry but they can NEVER win.  Very similar to the quandary with the way the NY Mets are run, they can never win either, and they’re “run” light years better than the Jets.

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Barkley at one with the luxury of picking the remaining QB at 4. Tyrod is a stopgap deal.

Barkley at one and the Jets trade up and take Darnold at two.

Just think, they only kind of had to suck for Sam. Not totally suck.

49 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

I dont think the Dolphins have enough to do it without sabotaging their draft. They only got a 4th rounder this year for Landry.

The Bills are a different story

Was it a 4th? I am pretty sure it is a third which would be the first pick of the third. Its Trader Mike, Gase wants his own QB, Tannehill tore his knee twice. The Fins are a threat in my opinion. 

13 minutes ago, Pac said:

Why is it not obvious that Taylor is there to backup the rookie or start if they'e not ready?  Darnold or Allen will still be a Brown..  probably Allen at 1.

Because people are ridiculous?

Browns still have 5 picks prior to the one they traded also.

2 minutes ago, gEYno said:

Because people are ridiculous?

Browns still have 5 picks prior to the one they traded also.

If anything this tells me they're inclined to draft Allen at 1.   Taylor gives the Browns time to bring Allen along slowly and appease the fan base with a steady if unspectacular QB who just made the playoffs.

Dorsey is not taking a RB #1 overall a year after striking gold with a RB in round 3 with Hunt..  not happening.

4 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

Only the Browns.

Why is this a negative?  It's only bad if they pass on a QB, and presume Tyrod is the long term answer.  Otherwise, they have 5 picks in the 1st two rounds and a starter while the QB they take at 1 or 4 gets ready.  I think it may mean they go Barkley at one, and take one of the two less "pro-ready" guys in Allen/Mayfield.

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

If anything this tells me they're inclined to draft Allen at 1.   Taylor gives the Browns time to bring Allen along slowly and appease the fan base with a steady if unspectacular QB who just made the playoffs.

Dorsey is not taking a RB #1 overall a year after striking gold with a RB in round 3 with Hunt..  not happening.

LOL.  See my post above.  Except I do think they may go Barkley.

Honestly, if I'm them, I still might take 2 QBs in that spot.

and why do people think that an extra 3rd round pick suddenly gives the Bills the ammunition to move up to 3??  It would take a hell of a lot more than 2 picks in the 20's and a 3rd to move up to 3..  a LOT more.

2 minutes ago, gEYno said:

LOL.  See my post above.  Except I do think they may go Barkley.

Honestly, if I'm them, I still might take 2 QBs in that spot.

I'd be shocked if they take Barkley at 1.  While he's in a tier by himself there are still very solid RB's who will be there for the taking with one of their 2nd rounders.

mayyybe they nab him at 4 but no way at 1.

40 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Nobody in there right mind is giving up a top 5 pick for 2 picks in the early 20’s, man seriously.

Well according to the draft value chart the overall 5th choice is worth 1700 points. The two Bills picks (21 and 22) are worth 1580. The 120 point difference is equal to the 95th pick (late 2nd round). 

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

I'd be shocked if they take Barkley at 1.  While he's in a tier by himself there are still very solid RB's who will be there for the taking with one of their 2nd rounders.

I don't think you ever take a RB at one.  But, that doesn't mean teams won't.

QB at one and Barkley at 4 would be pretty awesome for them.

11 minutes ago, Pac said:

and why do people think that an extra 3rd round pick suddenly gives the Bills the ammunition to move up to 3??  It would take a hell of a lot more than 2 picks in the 20's and a 3rd to move up to 3..  a LOT more.

Their (Bills)  2  1st rounders plus a 2nd and a 3rd would do it.  2200 value.

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

I'm hearing more and more that they REALLY  like Barkley. Unless it's all a smokescreen. lol  

Archived