ODB smoking weed with some coke on the side

GATA

Stupidest country in the world. An opioid epidemic destroying thousands, maybe millions of families, and a drug that between 0 and 2 people have ever od'd from is still a lightning rod.

Make it legal. Who gives a sh*t. These guys are treated like cattle and risk life and limb to entertain.

10 hours ago, johnnyjet said:

The giants are a friggin circus

You ain’t telling no lie

11 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Probably the NFL.

Yup

10 hours ago, Dcronin said:

Stupidest country in the world. An opioid epidemic destroying thousands, maybe millions of families, and a drug that between 0 and 2 people have ever od'd from is still a lightning rod.

Make it legal. Who gives a sh*t. These guys are treated like cattle and risk life and limb to entertain.

I agree, never said it shouldn’t. However, it’s still illegal and he still works for a business that doesn’t take lightly to scandals 

2 hours ago, bla bla bla said:

Bigger issue is probably just who he associates with. I wonder what the NFL will do, can they drug test at any point? 

My thoughts exactly are, what next steps will his organization take, especially if this blows up. 

Odell is going to get pissed about this when questioned regarding it. Should be entertaining. He just doesn't get it. He hasn't done anything really bad yet but at some point that could happen and you would hope the lightbulb would finally go off in his head and he'll understand why people are making a big deal about this kind of stuff.

Bad optics dude...

12 hours ago, Dcronin said:

I agree that marijuana should be legal...but these guys are f*cking morons who risk tens of millions of dollars just to get stoned.

It’s pot for gods sake. Just don’t do it. Simple as that. Anyone who tells you that weed is addictive must possess zero willpower whatsoever.

A guy like Josh Gordon could be making $16-17 million a year right now if he wasn’t such a dumbass. Instead, he’s one more failed piss test away from his career being over.

Archived