Jersey prices are crazy

prime21

1 minute ago, johnnyjet said:

I had a #53 jersey made up,when they switched uniforms in 98\99, can’t remember anyone relevant wearing that number and the current guy just crashed his hellcat charger in a tunnel drunk.  So for all of you that want an irrelevant number I believe it’s 53

No name plate

Jim Sweeney.

7 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

There is no current player I would wear the jersey of.

I own 2 Namaths, Brick, Klecko and a Cotch.

I hope some day we have another player worthy of wearing their jersey....  but for me thats 4 years of solid play.

No Chrebet?

7 hours ago, Jetster said:

I can't stand the NY Jets stuff. The nicest thing I have was a Christmas gift, it was the salute to soldiers hooded pull over. Really nice. But for the most part whoever designs Jets gear sucks. I won't wear a jersey as I think they're rip offs & the players leave too soon. I just think about all the fans that wasted money on Sanchez, Revis, Wilkerson, Richardson, Forte, Marshall. 

Revis looked like a good buy when he was the best CB in the league & not when he was winning a Super Bowl with the hated Patriots. I cheer for the laundry so I'll buy Jets gear, Tshirts ect. Most are horrible though. I do like the old Jet retro logo, stuff like that. 

Agreed. I haven't bought a jersey since my 20's. I buy hats and pullovers, windbreakers almost every year though.

A guy I used to go to games with had 3 jerseys in a row flame out. I think one of them was an  O'Donnell and 1 a Keyshawn. 

I decided to get a custom jersey with #55 on it for shade tree and my name on the back. 

I break it out for big games 

1 hour ago, sec101row23 said:

You must be one of those 300 pound guys wearing an old Ken O’brien Jersey to the mall?

I don't go to the mall. They don't have easy enough access for my hover-round. Instead I use a dialing wand to do my shopping via QVC.

Archived