Bills trade for the 12th pick

LAD_Brooklyn

37 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Let's not forget the Jets can offer picks in the 2019 draft which will be viewed far more valuable than the Bills' 2019 picks since, as it stands, the Jets have the least talented roster in the in NFL.

Under that logic...  our picks going out to 2030 are fairly valuable. :)  

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Let's not forget the Jets can offer picks in the 2019 draft which will be viewed far more valuable than the Bills' 2019 picks since, as it stands, the Jets have the least talented roster in the in NFL.

Thank God we suck!

10 hours ago, Jrc2290 said:

Outside of tredavious the bills don’t have a ton of young talent, or cap space.

if they mortgage the future and trade a couple of drafts to move up, it may ultimately cost McDermott his job.

not saying we do either, but they’re tearing that team down faster than they built it, and they made the playoffs 

QB trumps all, this line of thinking is why the Jets have had no franchise qb for 40 years and end up with draft hauls of the likes of Adams, Lee, Hack, pryor etc etc.

18 hours ago, sec101row23 said:

Following the Eagles playbook.  Incremental moves to help climb up the draft.  They’ll be trading with Indy in no time.  

Perhaps, but why not the Giants.  Giants GM may want a surplus of picks to address their various needs.  Right now this is all speculation.  Jets just have to be on their game

5 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Looks like our buddy Chuck Robinson here has never heard of a little thing called the time value of money

Still zero!

I'm sorry - you dorks consider that news? The thing we've been talking about for two days gets repeated in a tweet and it's news again? 

4 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

Still zero!

I'm sorry - you dorks consider that news? The thing we've been talking about for two days gets repeated in a tweet and it's news again? 

Do you think the union will file a grievance bc Cousins didnt sign with the Jets

Just now, dbatesman said:

Do you think the union will file a grievance bc Cousins didnt sign with the Jets

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

68C7028A-C41E-4919-8A0C-957754530320.gif

Some of the responses to Charles Robinson's breaking news over at Yahoo NFL:

https://twitter.com/itsbabydom/status/973636294566928384?s=20

https://twitter.com/touque42/status/973636239403438087?s=20

Breaking!

15 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Tyocal lamestream media to not note that 6 is higher than 12

Part of why I hate this sport to it's core and how it translates to fandom: the guy who argued 12 is better than 6 and equal to 5 feels vindicated by reading the same rumors over and over.

Edit: Oh and Yahoo NFL is mainstream news. Yahoo has one good sports writer I'm aware of and not even sure he works there right now - Jeff Passan.

1 minute ago, SenorGato said:

Some of the responses to Charles Robinson's breaking news over at Yahoo NFL:

https://twitter.com/itsbabydom/status/973636294566928384?s=20

https://twitter.com/touque42/status/973636239403438087?s=20

Breaking!

I’m sorry, Gato, but as much as I would like to read what at-itsbabydom said I’m too busy reading Adam Smith’s The Wealth of Nations, trying to figure out how union-bustin’ Kirk Cousins could leave money on the table to sign with Minnesota. It’s really challenged my belief in the economy and has inspired me to invest all of my savings into various niche cryptocurrencies.

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’m sorry, Gato, but as much as I would like to read what at-itsbabydom said I’m too busy reading Adam Smith’s The Wealth of Nations, trying to figure out how union-bustin’ Kirk Cousins could leave money on the table to sign with Minnesota. It’s really challenged my belief in the economy and has inspired me to invest all of my savings into various niche cryptocurrencies.

Doesn't NFL free agency open tmrrw? What even is this sport lol? ****in up is down, Tuesday is Wednesday, money is bad, 12 is 5....Man, thank Jah for Kris Bryant and Anthony Rizzo.

19 hours ago, SenorGato said:

You're offering me zero reason to think otherwise. Is 12 better than 6 in this case lol?  Also:

That WC loss with the third oldest roster in the league seems totally worth it for allll those high picks they don't have.

sh*t...sorry...They have 2 top 50s to the Jets' 3, still 0 to the Jets 1 top ten.

The oldest and youngest starting lineups in the NFL http://es.pn/2jmWt1J

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I can’t believe that buffalo’s starters averaged .40 months older than both the Jets

Don't forget more expensive too!

Gd so now it's age, money, draft poisition, and start dates that don't matter among whatever else...

4 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

Don't forget more expensive too!

Gd so now it's age, money, draft poisition, and start dates that don't matter among whatever else...

Bills avg age 26.91

Jets avg age 26.50

Also the Bills were not 3rd oldest

2019 projected cap for Bills $100M

23 hours ago, Warfish said:

I have no doubt the Bills and Phins are working their asses off to get into the top 4-5 picks in order to draft a QB.

I have no idea what Macc is thinking right now tbqh.  No idea.

I could easily see the Jets walking out at the end of the draft with a QB roster of Bridgewater (FA, 15 mil a year), Jackson (Draft Pick) and Hackenberg.

2/3 of the way there

10 minutes ago, Shady Mccoy said:

Bills avg age 26.91

Jets avg age 26.50

Also the Bills were not 3rd oldest

2019 projected cap for Bills $100M

I was using this:

http://www.phillyvoice.com/ranking-nfl-teams-age-after-53-man-cutdowns-2017-edition/

Jets: 25.6

Vaunted Bills: 26.7

And that's still a more expensive roster - with lesser draft picks than the Jets.

9 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

I was using this:

http://www.phillyvoice.com/ranking-nfl-teams-age-after-53-man-cutdowns-2017-edition/

Jets: 25.6

Vaunted Bills: 26.7

And that's still a more expensive roster - with lesser draft picks than the Jets.

LOL...keep changing the argument every time you are proven wrong...this has to be a record for how many data points in a single argument can be proven false without a poster giving up. 

17 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

LOL...keep changing the argument every time you are proven wrong...this has to be a record for how many data points in a single argument can be proven false without a poster giving up. 

Lol what argument got changed? Wtf has happened to everyone this offseason 

15 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

Have you heard the Bills might trade up into the top 5? That's the big breaking news from mainstream newsite Yahoo NFL

Mmmmmm, some bad news, Gato. We checked in with the Only Credible News Source™️ and he disagrees:

223A0988-A3F2-40C6-8DAD-5A746DE966EA.jpeg

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Mmmmmm, some bad news, Gato. We checked in with the Only Credible News Source™️ and he disagrees:

223A0988-A3F2-40C6-8DAD-5A746DE966EA.jpeg

I honestly don't even know what you're shooting for here but I just got Lol'd for changing arguments annnnnd....Yeah, something's in the air here sending folks off the deep end that I'm going to politely reject, thanks THO.

Archived