Kirk Cousins to Vikings done deal per P.O. source ( not mine)

Skeptable

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SAR I said:

NO

MORE

KIRK

COUSINS 

THREADS 

(FINALLY)

SAR I

But wait... there's more... every game will be dissected with half of us lamenting what could've been and the other half saying Kirk Cousins would be putting up O'Donnel numbers on the Jets so we didn't miss anything. 

42 minutes ago, Flushing Roots said:

Not upset,.. actually quite pleased.

Sign McCown & draft a QB at #6.

Hopefully sam.

Then fill in most of the blanks with the cap $ & a couple of trades  :cool:

fixed ^ ^ ;)

cheers ~ ~ 

:wine:

I wouldn't have minded the Jets signing Cousins, but I must admit I'm happy they didn't.  They way I see it is that with Cousins, Keenum, Brees, Taylor, and Alex Smith off the market, it will be near impossible for Mac to sell Bridgwater or McCarron as franchise type QB's, so he will have no choice but to go all in and draft a QB in round 1 which is what I was rooting for all along. For once, the Jets sh*tty reputation around the league might just help this damn team and Mac to do the right thing by default!!! 

1 hour ago, Flushing Roots said:

Not upset.

Actually very happy.

Sign McCown and draft a QB at number 6.

Hopefully Baker Mayfield.

Then fill in all the blanks with the cap money.

I disagree with McCown. the need for a mentor QB is a fan-driven narrative. No QB should be on this pathetic roster unless he has s sh*t at become the long term answer.

Brdge is s gamble, but if he pans out he can be our guy for a while. 

Any rookie QB is a similar gamble.

Cut hack and petty. Stop wasting roster space on implausible long-shots.

58 minutes ago, Jet9 said:

Its just kinda blows your entire b!tchfest out of the water.

No it doesn’t. How do you figure that? The Jets have the most money to offer, the big city lights, and more and Macc couldn’t even get the guy to come visit. Because he didn’t visit anywhere else means jack and sh*t. 

43 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

No it doesn’t. How do you figure that? The Jets have the most money to offer, the big city lights, and more and Macc couldn’t even get the guy to come visit. Because he didn’t visit anywhere else means jack and sh*t. 

Maybe he doesnt like the city life and the ridiculous taxes it comes with. As someone born and raised in North Jersey and who lived in BK for 10 years I can tell you that the people I live amongst here on the beach in Alabama have no use for that part of the country. The people  here are all from the Southeast and Midwest and most of them think it's either awful or an ok place to visit...once. 

Archived