JetNation

Report: Jets Tell McCown he’s Starter for ’18

Rate this topic

27 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Remember when Josh McCown was declared the starter going into training camp last season and got the majority of the #1 reps, and we we're like, "nahhhhh it's just for training camp, besides Josh has the most experience so it makes sense, but it won't stay that way come Week 1"...

And then it did?

No I remember "You haterz are idiots. $6m is backup money. It's chump change. There's no way he's starting unless everyone else is injured."

I would love to see a beat writer ask Macc:

"What is the goal here? To win only 5 games again? Because that's what you won last year with McCown."

Are they consciously trying to infuriate their own fan base, or just the most incompetent losers to ever run and NFL franchise. Recall Mel Kiper the day of the draft"THE NEW YORK JETS HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE DOING". 

A #6 pick in a draft loaded with QBs, several established QBs up for grabs through UDFA or trade, and the best Macc and Bowles can do is re-sign Josh McClown is the starting QB next season? if that happens, I hope Macc and Bowles can afford to live on unemployment.

8 minutes ago, Freemanm said:

A #6 pick in a draft loaded with QBs, several established QBs up for grabs through UDFA or trade, and the best Macc and Bowles can do is re-sign Josh McClown is the starting QB next season? if that happens, I hope Macc and Bowles can afford to live on unemployment.

Chris Johnson believes in them.