Believe it or not Macc can still salvage this crap offseason

Philc1

Time to talk Jets fans off the ledge—

If Macc is smart this is what our draft looks like:

Rd1: Chubb or Davenport
Rd2: Will Hernandez
Rd2: Kyle Lauletta

I like Chubb but I LOVE Davenport as an edge rusher and he even is a natural OLB. Great athlete with long arms that can bat down passes

Will Hernandez is the second best Guard in the country just behind Quentin Nelson.  Hernandez is a devastator both as a run and pass blocker. Watch his film study on YouTube 

Lauletta is the sleeper qb of this draft. Smart, scans the entire field, accurate, mobile, only issue is he doesn’t have a huge arm but I think he’ll still be good in the nfl

Oh yeah and all 3 of those guys slaughtered the Senior Bowl so don’t tell the small school bs

Harold Landry is a stronger prospect than Chubb and Davenport. I actually still like Chubb but not with that pick. Obviously still fingers crossed on a QB at that spot, though I really really like Lauletta.

Fun fact: Chubb ran the same 3-cone at 266 that Wilkerson did at 315.

11 hours ago, SenorGato said:

Harold Landry is a stronger prospect than Chubb and Davenport. I actually still like Chubb but not with that pick. Obviously still fingers crossed on a QB at that spot, though I really really like Lauletta.

Fun fact: Chubb ran the same 3-cone at 266 that Wilkerson did at 315.

I’m concerned about Chubb’s quickness which is why I prefer Davenport who is a freak athlete 

3 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

The only way to salvage this is taking a top QB in the top 3 because he maneuvered to get there. Everything else is abject failure. 

Until you draft Mayfield or Allen and they underwhelm

There is no option that doesn't start with Roger saying "Jets select, Quarterback ____"

If Mac has any balls he’s already moved into the third pick with the Colts. Waiting till 6 will be disastrous. Cards, Dolphins, Bills, Broncos, Browns and Jets are all in the hunt for one of the top 4 QBs That’s 6 teams for 4 QBs. That’s the math.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

If the Jets do not draft a QB at #6 or trade up to get one if they have to, this off season will be a complete failure.  Mac's inability to get a QB in years 1-3 of his tenure and not being able to woo Cousins has forced his hand.  Now, thanks to some meaningless wins in 2017 because of a brain dead coach, it is likely that he will have to trade valuable picks to move up to get a legit QB prospect.

I really don't understand how anyone can still be defending Mac at this point. 

Archived