Jump to content

Mafia for Beginners Part Deux Sign Ups


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what the hell, I'll try this mafia game but only if EY and lemon tree are in

I assumed this was a requirement when I signed up.  Im only in if Leelou is in my PM and Lemon Tree, EY, Crusher and the golden retriever from Homeward Bound are playing. Man you picked th

Posted Images

1 hour ago, AVM said:

Assuming it's not starting this week, in.

Damnit, @Jets Voice of Reason you can't get my hopes up with a like -- thought you were in.

Which of course, you are...right?  Sweet.  Tell @Dan. it's a reunion and that someone has stolen her title as list/notes extraordinaire.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, AVM said:

Damnit, @Jets Voice of Reason you can't get my hopes up with a like -- thought you were in.

Which of course, you are...right?  Sweet.  Tell @Dan. it's a reunion and that someone has stolen her title as list/notes extraordinaire.

I'm sorry, I wish I could!! :( I am way too busy. Have fun!!!

  • Post of the Week 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gEYno said:

THIS LEMON TREE IS A FRAUD.

WHOEVER DID THIS...

I'M

BITTER.

Hi EY,

Accusing people of identity theft is a serious accusation.  Perhaps you'd like to discuss further over a long game of mafia?

Thanks,

Not management

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AVM said:

Good to see you around!  Hope you're well!

I'm doing great! I miss all of you!! <3 Lol I couldn't even remember my password to log into the site ... it has been too long!

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Dan. said:

I'm doing great! I miss all of you!! <3 Lol I couldn't even remember my password to log into the site ... it has been too long!

OMG!! Hi Danx. Miss you, love you and hope all is well with you guys. This summer you gotta play one with us. Please please please!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nolder said:

Crush solidarity. I will not play if Crusher isn't welcome.

No. You will play and you will sleep. Not necessarily in that order. 80 offered you the next game to mod but you were sleeping. So basically your fault. FREE LIZZIE!

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

No. You will play and you will sleep. Not necessarily in that order. 80 offered you the next game to mod but you were sleeping. So basically your fault. FREE LIZZIE!

I cant mod right now. idk if I can ever play I'm trying to keep up with a game on another site and it moves very very fast.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...