Cardinal release Honey Badger Tyrann Mathieu - MERGED

LAD_Brooklyn

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Well, I  really wanted the Honey Badger to top off the FA class, but all in all, still pleased with the FA signings.

I’d rather spread the money around to different areas anyway. Johnson, Claiborne, Adams and Maye with Skrine back playing the nickel where he belongs is a damn formidable secondary.

Bring in an OG like Mewhort or Pugh, add another WR/TE, and re-sign a guy like Ealy to a 1-2 year deal.

1 minute ago, First_Blood said:

I am bummed... Really bummed. This would of put our secondary over the top, and it worries me that they are high on Minkah Fitzpatrick. Ugh... disappointed. 

I actually think it shows the opposite. I think it shows they think their secondary is complete.

2 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I actually think it shows the opposite. I think it shows they think their secondary is complete.

They may think so, but I do not think so. The Jets still lack a legit play maker on defense. They were below average in takeaways last year

3 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

I’d rather spread the money around to different areas anyway. Johnson, Claiborne, Adams and Maye with Skrine back playing the nickel where he belongs is a damn formidable secondary.

Bring in an OG like Mewhort or Pugh, add another WR/TE, and re-sign a guy like Ealy to a 1-2 year deal.

I agree.  I like the moves on the defensive side of the ball, but we continue to shop in the bargain rack for offense.  Long is a nice signing, and after losing Cousins the Bridge/McCown combo made sense, but I would like to see another OL, and a WR/TE.  Then I would make me feel a lot better about the offense.

As it stands now, we are going to need to make a big commitment to building the offense in the draft.  Something I have been hoping to see for the last 6 or 7 years.  

WHAT THE F! A ONE YEAR DEAL? WE COULDN'T BEAT A ONE YEAR DEAL? FROM THE FING TEXANS? AND HE PREFERS TO GO TO HOUSTON INSTEAD OF HERE? F THAT IDIOT TOO. I DIDN'T KNOW HE TAKES THE SAME SHORT BUS AS THAT CLOWN COUSINS. I CAN'T WAIT TIL WE SEE THIS BUM DURING THE SEASON. ENUNWA CAN RUN HIS TINY 5'9" ASS OVER RIGHT AFTER HES THROUGH WITH THAT BUM WATT. I'M GLAD THAT LOSER DIDN'T COME HERE AND INFECT OUR SECONDARY WITH HIS SUCKDOM. MAY HE GET CHRONIC HEMMORHOIDS. 

5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

These 2 SUCK ASS 

Image result for mike maccagnan gifs

The man's daughter literally has a child with him and they couldn't get him to come here. HE'S TECHNICALLY THEIR FAMILY! FAMILY COULDN'T GET FAMILY TO COME HERE. BOWLES IS A BUM. WHAT CAN HE DO? WHAT?! NAME ONE THING. ONE!

2 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

You've gotta be kidding me

It has to be because he felt that with Watson, Hopkins and their already insane defense which is now that much more insane they gave him a better chance to win.  Boy I wish we have a perfect draft and prove him, and every other FA who passed us up despite us offering more, wrong.

Archived