Cardinal release Honey Badger Tyrann Mathieu - MERGED

LAD_Brooklyn

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, usanyj said:

Manish just tweeted and said that they are interested in being him in for “the right price”, but they have other priorities... 

I agree with the guy. Offense more depleted then our secondary. 

also need an olb and dl

but. I want it all

4 minutes ago, usanyj said:

Manish just tweeted and said that they are interested in being him in for “the right price”, but they have other priorities... 

1. My understanding is that the @NYJets would have interest in Tyrann Mathieu at the right price. (Other priorities at the moment though). http://nydn.us/2GwwxZm 

DYX3w8WX4Act3I6.jpg
    9 replies6 retweets29 likes

.@NYJets have a pretty good secondary at the moment: Mo Claiborne, Trumaine Johnson, Jamal Adams, Marcus Maye. NOW GET TYRANN MATHIEU!!! http://nydn.us/2FUk6J0 

DYX3AZIVwAAEJHF.jpg
    12 replies43 retweets119 likes

6 minutes ago, usanyj said:

Translation: "Macc is getting the shakes as he reaches for his wallet.

1 minute ago, usanyj said:

He's easily the best FA and one of the best players in the entire league. He should be our #1 priority right now. 

9 minutes ago, usanyj said:

I think if money is the same or close then we'll get him. I think he's excited about the thought of playing with his friends again.

edit - I wonder what the price point we want to hit is.

3 minutes ago, NYs Stepchild said:

Really should only cost us 4 mil after we cut Lady Bird. 

Who do you want at WR or Oline? 

Crabtree or Pryor on a 1 yr prove it deal if the price is right. I like Fleming for the OL as he is young and a decent get.

2 minutes ago, Barton said:

Normally I'd say pass because the secondary is already in place but Mathieu is a legit HOF type talent and only 25 years old.

Sign him. 

It would also give them one of the best secondaries in the NFL. Pair that with a legitimate pass rusher and the team might ******* win something. 

From here on out we need Tyrann , a Guard via FA then draft a QB either Rosen or Mayfield will do then spend the early second on the best RB available to help our young QB transition to the NFL and spend the rest of the picks how Macc sees fit. Is Eifert still avalable  if not maybe one of the young TE's in round 2 with the backs. This draft should focus on Offense since it seems to be a better Off Draft then D at least early on it does

Archived