Cardinal release Honey Badger Tyrann Mathieu - MERGED

LAD_Brooklyn

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta get the Honey Badger here.  Way too familiar with Bowles and this defense and he's a former LSU Tiger.  It doesn't get any more tailor made for us to sign him to a 4 yr $45 million dollar deal.  Please release Skrine and get this done.  I'm so afraid I'm going to refresh Twitter and see that Dallas signed him...

1 minute ago, pointman said:

There is literally zero reason this shouldn't happen. We have too much money.

I like that. "Too Much Money"

They should get it done. The fact that he hasn't signed elsewhere yet bolds well for us.

Just now, Ken Shroy said:

I like that. "Too Much Money"

They should get it done. The fact that he hasn't signed elsewhere yet bolds well for us.

I would throw in a few bucks of my own money, and buy his jersey to make this happen. I want this so bad. I feel like a kid again wanting to see that bb gun under the christmas tree.

There is definitely a trend among media types(some Cardinals writers too) that the Jets and Honey Badger probably isn't a fit.  One Cards writer said it was based off "chatter" he heard at combine.

So either it's legitimate and the Jets won't pursue, or they were anticipating this all along and were throwing a smoke screen.  Not sure which I believe.  

4 minutes ago, pointman said:

I would throw in a few bucks of my own money, and buy his jersey to make this happen. I want this so bad. I feel like a kid again wanting to see that bb gun under the christmas tree.

This made me laugh out loud, literally.

Cat jumped 2 feet in the air.

1 minute ago, pointman said:

But I'm not joking or embellishing at all. I haven't been this excited since the time Revis posted that he was coming home.

I hear ya, it just hit me funny and I blurted out a huge belly laugh as I read it

Just now, BUM-KNEE said:

Im hoping so....

Would be nice to feel legit good about our season.

Can you imagine.. a revamped secondary, hard hitting, a center who can snap the ball AND block, a QB that isn't utter trash and wouldn't be trusted to empty garbage cans into a garbage truck, and maybe a receiver or two that can catch AND run after??

Just now, pointman said:

Can you imagine.. a revamped secondary, hard hitting, a center who can snap the ball AND block, a QB that isn't utter trash and wouldn't be trusted to empty garbage cans into a garbage truck, and maybe a receiver or two that can catch AND run after??

Oh I can imagine, but my dreams have been spurned by this team before...

Archived