LAD_Brooklyn

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, sciond said:

rainbows and unicorns....

you people are getting worked up

I still say a long shot

You also think he's only considering SB contenders because his window is closing at the old age of 25, so I wouldn't cast too many aspersions.

1 minute ago, JetFanatic said:
Jane SlaterVerified account @SlaterNFL

Talked to a Cowboys team source on both the Earl Thomas and Tyrann Mathieu “price too high”. Issue is trade/give up something + new deal

7:20 PM - 14 Mar 2018

So it looks like the Cowboys are out of the running...

He was released. Why need to trade?

10 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

You also think he's only considering SB contenders because his window is closing at the old age of 25, so I wouldn't cast too many aspersions.

no maybe you missed what I said..

next 3 years are hos prime as typically is for a CB soi think he would want to go to a contender or at least a top half of the league team who has a chance at winning

26 minutes ago, sciond said:

rainbows and unicorns....

you people are getting worked up

I still say a long shot

Oh hell yea? You cut Skrine and that knocks off 6 million off his price tag. Get real. This can very well happen, oh just don’t want it to and that’s why you are acting as if it can’t.

67D442C6-DDAD-4FBF-ABB7-F3E8603E5C56.jpeg

Just now, joewilly12 said:

The NY Jets improve the D instantly by cutting Skrine and signing Mathieu

I see it as a no-brainer.  I'm trying to think of a reason they wouldn't sign him.  They have the money and it fills a need.  I'm just worried that they think they would have too much money invested in the secondary with the signing of Trumaine Johnson and having to sign Adams and Maye in the future..

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Oh hell yea? You cut Skrine and that knocks off 6 million off his price tag. Get real. This can very well happen, oh just don’t want it to and that’s why you are acting as if it can’t.

67D442C6-DDAD-4FBF-ABB7-F3E8603E5C56.jpeg

Honest I don't with how much we just dumped into the secondary. we have too many holes

Archived