I told you the Bills weren’t trading up for a QB

New York Mick

4 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Lol stop with this nonsense that these teams that signed vets are out of the QB competition. Everyone signs or trades for a vet. Jets did. Browns did. Broncos did. Giants have one. 

They’re going to take a 2nd day QB or Jackson at 12 or Mason at 22. Then load up with players. 

4 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Lol stop with this nonsense that these teams that signed vets are out of the QB competition. Everyone signs or trades for a vet. Jets did. Browns did. Broncos did. Giants have one. 

the eagles didnt draft wentz after they signed bradford and daniel either....

If we added up all of the games where AJ McCarron was a starter, and then put that number next to the number of games that AJ McCarron was a backup, would you say the Bills just signed their Starting QB? Or did they just sign their backup QB? 

There’s still a damn good chance that they trade up.

The Bills were always going to bring in a QB via free agency. They weren’t just going to stick with Nathan Peterman and hedge all of their bets on moving up into the Top 3-4 of the draft.

This doesn’t prevent them from taking a 1st round QB. Just like signing McCown/Teddy doesn’t prevent the Jets from drafting a QB or Denver by bringing in Case Keenum.

You’d have to be the worlds dumbest assh0le to pin all of your hopes on one of those guys to lead your franchise for the foreseeable future. And I pray to God that Macc and Bowles don’t fall into that camp.

Good signing for the Bills and this probably helps the Jets a little since the Bills may not be as desperate - but don't think it really changes much, they were the last two singles at the dance - will be interesting to see the numbers

I would have preferred AJ over Josh for the camp battle but will hope the draft pick wins anyway

Its interesting how none of the teams that have made QB moves (except MIN) feel as though they're out of the QB conversation during round one of the draft.

McCarron, Bridewater/McCown,Taylor, Keenum, Bradford, they're all viable stopgaps, some with potential for more but there's not much commitment any which way on any of them.

5 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

So the Jets signed McCown and Bridgewater...guess they aren't drafting a QB either. 

Seriously? How many times have the Jets not drafted a QB with their first pick because they had a jag and the jets do not need to trade up to get a “top” QB. 

43 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

That's exactly what they want us Jets fans to think. This is all part of the Bills' meticulously orchestrated and executed master plan. 

Impressed with the tenacity - Apparently Cousins didn’t humble your shtick at all.

Just now, gEYno said:

Impressed with the tenacity - Apparently Cousins didn’t humble your shtick at all.

I got nothing for the Bills. At least the Vikings made sense, and ya boy was the first one touting them here while everyone was jerking off the Broncos.

1 hour ago, Untouchable said:

There’s still a damn good chance that they trade up.

The Bills were always going to bring in a QB via free agency. They weren’t just going to stick with Nathan Peterman and hedge all of their bets on moving up into the Top 3-4 of the draft.

This doesn’t prevent them from taking a 1st round QB. Just like signing McCown/Teddy doesn’t prevent the Jets from drafting a QB or Denver by bringing in Case Keenum.

You’d have to be the worlds dumbest assh0le to pin all of your hopes on one of those guys to lead your franchise for the foreseeable future. And I pray to God that Macc and Bowles don’t fall into that camp.

I think the Bills like Jackson. He’ll be there at 12 he might not be at 21/22. If that’s their target there’s no need to trade up. 

Archived