Brandon Coleman

Philc1

I’ll admit I have a soft spot since he played for Rutgers but he’s s UFA now and I think he has potential especially as a low risk low cost signing for us.  He’s 6’6 225 lbs.  stats won’t blow anyone away but he kind of got lost in the crowd with the saints because of a Brandin Cooks, Michael Thomas and Alvin Kamara beingbthe center of the offense last 3 years

We have nothing at wr right now considering Robby is probably getting at least a 6-game suspension and Enunwa is coming off a potentially career ending neck injury

9 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

8 TDs in 79 receptions is pretty interesting. Sure that is spread over 3 years, but there's been worse.

Not saying he’s the next Terrell Owens but I think he can be effective for us on a 1-year deal

Everyone that seems to be wired into the Jets thought process (Bart Scott, some of the beat writers) say the same thing. The Jets believe in their receivers. It sounds like if they could get a possible elite guy they would entertain the idea but they don't seem interested in the second tier players at the position.

Archived