Another Interesting Tweet (QB)

KRL

5 minutes ago, KRL said:

I was just told by someone closer to the #Jets than 99.9 percent of us they like Lamar Jackson the most of the QBs that currently appear to be attainable. That doesnt rule out a trade up, but the asking price is insanely prohibitive.

Wait a minute I think that dude post here. He just literally posted that in a thread. This is getting juicy!

4 minutes ago, jgb said:

What's with the racial posts today?

IT'S HEDLEY LAMAR! 

Would like the Bridgewater signing 1. without the Mccown signing and 2. with the possibility of bringing him back if he can really play on a club option for 2019. But....Jets.  

Scouts putting down markers to let everyone know they like this player or that one. Now from time to time, like with Jessie Kay and Tom Brady or Terry Bradway and Russell Wilson or Joe Guardi and Dan Marino, it becomes part of their own  legend. But how many times have scouts or front office guys or coaches touted a guy their team did not draft who wound up sucking? It's cheap grace, meaningless. 

12 minutes ago, nycdan said:

So in an election off-year, did the Russian trolls decide to target our board?  Seems like a lot of this stuff in the last 24 hours.

In the last 24 hours you say? It’s been longer than that but I’ll let you tell it. 

Archived