MFB Part Deux

Lizard King

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, JiF said:

That's why you started D2 by trying to get me lynched.

lmfao

I don't remember doing that which means it wasn't a concerted effort.

You are a good town player but if I was trying to lynch you it's opportunism not fear.

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

Voting is different than casing.  You just float with the wind when you're not OMGUS'ing. 

ape has been playing 10 years and his entire strategy is still built around OMGUS, give her a break lol

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

Voting is different than casing.  You just float with the wind when you're not OMGUS'ing. 

So you're saying I just vote because I say they suck not because I actually see any evidence?

I showed how Hess made fake claims and how CTM wasted his time getting me lynched and created separation. 

I only voted you because you were overreacting.

And then I would try to get people's attention because they weren't reading my notes.

BUT w/e I'm OMGUSing.

1 minute ago, GATA said:

So you're saying I just vote because I say they suck not because I actually see any evidence?

I showed how Hess made fake claims and how CTM wasted his time getting me lynched and created separation. 

I only voted you because you were overreacting.

And then I would try to get people's attention because they weren't reading my notes.

BUT w/e I'm OMGUSing.

OMGATAUS 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Ape has diversified. 

yes, if they vote for him they are scum because of OMGUS, if they vote with him they are scum because of "get behind the ape". He's diversified to include more reasons to vote based on his own ego.

I actually investigated Spoot on N1 when I was cop, then directed my shot at his replacement Pac on N2. 

I didn't know until after I died that my shot on Pac never went through, lol. 

Damn good endgame play, that was entertaining.  Just sucks the grossest scum team of all-time got the victory lap, lol. 

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I actually investigated Spoot on N1 when I was cop, then directed my shot at his replacement Pac on N2. 

I didn't know until after I died that my shot on Pac never went through, lol. 

Damn good endgame play, that was entertaining.  Just sucks the grossest scum team of all-time got the victory lap, lol. 

you saved what would've been an easy win for scum, what smash accused you of was actually our plan

20 minutes ago, CTM said:

you saved what would've been an easy win for scum, what smash accused you of was actually our plan

Funny enough that's why I referenced the distancing because of what Smash was saying.

23 minutes ago, CTM said:

You saved a loss for scum by crying like a little baby girl about your vacation and using set up to win with two people on their second game. Pathetic.

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You saved a loss for scum by crying like a little baby girl about your vacation and using set up to win with two people on their second game. Pathetic.

Well really just one, I was just tired of trying to get Brick to agree he wasn't budging.

12 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I'd expect better from you than being a sore sport. I was on vacation and not able to play fully that is true, you were using my un CTM like end game against me but that was due to vacation.  And already said the town should've had a doc which makes the victory semi hollow. Setup was used cause Gata was fixated on me voting her and you not, which is due to it being her second game. Live by the noob sword, die by it.

Whatever floats your boat though.

@CTMI don't blame you for playing the "setup" card. I mean why wouldn't you. @GATA, @BrickTamland and myself - we will have to go through some growing pains and seeing different setups and roles. So I get it. 

Thought the end sucked that Scum team won, but thought it was a good ending. Crush was working his @ss off and brick had said all game (that i can remember) he had CTM as town. Would have made it tough to change his mind plus the DOC claim and reasoning fits right into the setup argument for crush, but it was just an unfortunate part of the game. If brick or gata would have not been around at the end and another Veteran player would have I would have liked to see how that played out. oh well maybe next game. 

31 minutes ago, CTM said:

I'd expect better from you than being a sore sport. I was on vacation and not able to play fully that is true, you were using my un CTM like end game against me but that was due to vacation.  And already said the town should've had a doc which makes the victory semi hollow. Setup was used cause Gata was fixated on me voting her and you not, which is due to it being her second game. Live by the noob sword, die by it.

Whatever floats your boat though.

Just telling it how it is. I was using your CTM not playing like CTM because you weren't playing like CTM. Period. The setup left a hole and you used it to win. No problem with that. Good job.

On 4/11/2018 at 10:15 AM, Stark said:

@Smashmouth

we are going to need a rundown of "voiceovers" for the players lol

Smash -Al Swearengen

Gata -Sade

Stark -Jim Morrison? 

Crush -Lee J. Cobb (12 Angry Men juror #3)

CTM -Jackie Gleason

JiF - Bowie

Brick -

Ape -

Hess -

80 -

PAC - Sean Penn (Fast times Ridgemont High)

Ballin

Lizzie

None of this is even close. Here, let me help you:

Smash - Bobcat Goldthwat

Gata - Eartha Kitt

Stark - Alan Thicke

Crush - John Goodman

CTM - Willem Dafoe

JiF - Sean Penn (Spicola)

Brick - John Belushi (Animal House)

Ape - John Candy

Hess - Dan Ackroyd