McCown signs contract at Chik-fil-A

jetstream23

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, freestater said:

If a company actively spent money to try and truncate your rights, you might not appreciate their efforts either.

Sometimes it's okay to put the political sword down and enjoy a chicken sandwich, or a movie. 

1 minute ago, freestater said:

If a company actively spent money to try and truncate your rights, you might not appreciate their efforts either.

I don't think chick fil a has the power to revoke rights. If Chick fil a was owned by a Russian Nazi wearing a Patriots hat I'd still buy their chicken.

Just now, bla bla bla said:

I don't think chick fil a has the power to revoke rights. If Chick fil a was owned by a Russian Nazi wearing a Patriots hat I'd still buy their chicken.

The politicization of everything is the reason I left the US. I mean damn, you can't even buy a cup of coffee anymore without getting a lecture on fair trade. 

2 minutes ago, freestater said:

Not going to give money to people who will take that money and give to campaigns for hate.

Pat yourself on the back. More delicious chicken for people who don't want to think politics over lunch while working for living to solve actual problems.

1 minute ago, freestater said:

I shall. ? 

Max and the guys have been good to us. They don't like us to talk politics. So let's just drop this one. If you want to have a political discussion, feel free to PM me. Otherwise, let's keep it to the Jets.

4 minutes ago, jgb said:

Pat yourself on the back. More delicious chicken for people who don't want to think politics over lunch while working for living to solve actual problems.

Just because you don't think of discrimination as an "actual problem" doesn't mean it isn't. 

Archived