We're going to miss Teddy... not happy u got him

MissingTeddy

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MissingTeddy said:

I see there is still some doubters on this site.  I'l come back in a few months and say "I told you so".  Maybe it' just the nature of you knuckleheads in NY.  Maybe ur still burned by Geno Smith and can' wrap ur head around another black QB... you will be proven wrong.

that's just stupid talk about geno being launched because he is a black qb.  the jets had vick, carter and jeff blake before geno.  geno was just a knucklehead.

1 hour ago, jetfan39 said:

Name one [QB] we did not ruin

There's Joe, of course, for those old enough to remember.  After that I'm not sure.  Does Ken O'Brien's insistence on perpetually  holding the ball until he's  sacked count as O'Brien's fault or us ruining him?

5 minutes ago, kelticwizard said:

There's Joe, of course, for those old enough to remember.  After that I'm not sure.  Does Ken O'Brien's insistence on perpetually  holding the ball until he's  sacked count as the team's fault or O'Brien's fault?

Kenny-O! The only QB with a winning record vs. Dan Marino!

1 hour ago, pointman said:

Thats why. And for me, it was more for my hatred of Cousins. But if he can come in our house and throw garbage comments, while hiding being a cute LOL, I will just put an LOL after my comments from now on. Sorry.

No need to apologize. I just don’t understand the initial reaction to the first post. If someone gets snarky we have the right to be snarky back. My comment was simply about the crappy comments about his first post. 

5 minutes ago, MissingTeddy said:

Then come be amongst your kind! WTF are you doing in NY when you can be here in Scandinavian Valhalla? Seriously, were like 90% Scandi here.

"YOUR HOUSE?" Lol, sorry brother, your in Guido's House right now, I'm in your house screwing your wife! LOL! 

You must have trouble looking in the mirror with that green jersey on knowing you belong in Purple.

LOL

After seeing the picture of this guy, Can't get the vision out of my mind of this dude saying this to Larz in person.  LOL

31 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Thank you..

You see there are fans who crap all over Jets players out here and then defend their nonsense saying that "all fans" in the NFL are like this; and now you expose their nonsense by saying you love "Teddy" and say fans in Minnesota loved him as well, it is all to much to take for some.

Unfortunately they are reduced to attacking the messenger, you, so they can feel better.

I have said it before no Jet player has not been attacked out here for one reason or another, no one and it is more than a little embarrassing.....

So again thank you for posting, made me personally feel much better about the Bridgewater acquisition and I stated that I wanted him here.

We are not reduced to attacking the messenger. We will attack anyone including the messenger and his mother...and it doesn't make us feel any better. Nothing makes us feel better. Especially not apologizing for a little tough love. 

Don't call me Curt went to Mini Apple and we got Teddy. I haven't heard anyone complain about him except we are afraid he will never get the chance to beat McNoone. We certainly will be rooting for Teddy to win playoff games as hard as we root for Curt to continue his streak of going home early. 

Also hope they can't extend Diggs because they guaranteed Curtis all that money. 

5 minutes ago, MissingTeddy said:

Then come be amongst your kind! WTF are you doing in NY when you can be here in Scandinavian Valhalla? Seriously, were like 90% Scandi here.

"YOUR HOUSE?" Lol, sorry brother, your in Guido's House right now, I'm in your house screwing your wife! LOL! 

You must have trouble looking in the mirror with that green jersey on knowing you belong in Purple.

LOL

After seeing the picture of this guy, Can't get the vision out of my mind of this dude saying this to Larz in person.  LOL

14 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

No need to apologize. I just don’t understand the initial reaction to the first post. If someone gets snarky we have the right to be snarky back. My comment was simply about the crappy comments about his first post. 

I took his first post to have a ton of little jabs. If he came here just to say "good luck Teddy" I'd have been all for it. He took shots. A decent troll but nowhere near the likes of Tom.

6 minutes ago, NYs Stepchild said:

We'll find out when everyone but Charlie Brown, KRL, and CMart are bant. 

Maybe Canadian Jet fan. Those Canadians are too damn nice to be Jet fans. Weird ehhhh?

Fixed

3 hours ago, MissingTeddy said:

I see there is still some doubters on this site.  I'l come back in a few months and say "I told you so".  Maybe it' just the nature of you knuckleheads in NY.  Maybe ur still burned by Geno Smith and can' wrap ur head around another black QB... you will be proven wrong.

Hey I hope Bridgewater does work out. Can only help the franchise.

Now as for you pal. You were lucky to beat the Saints on a "miracle play" and then Philly exposed you for all to see. It must suck always being the bridesmaid but never the bride. Dude you even lost to the Lions once last year. I'm going to enjoy watching Rodgers toss Jimmy Graham all those red zone TD's against you guys. Vuck the Fikings.

You have to remember, these are the Jets you're talking about. 

If something can go wrong, it will go horribly, horribly wrong.

1 minute ago, NYs Stepchild said:

You really think everyone on the board is going to stop attacking each other?

Doesn’t matter what I think. The rule is attack the point not the poster . It’s always been the rule. If I got to ban a couple people to reinforce it then so be it. We try to be as cool as possible   but nothing last forever.

I do this because I respect the board that Max provides for us fans to hang out and talk Jets. I can’t control it if other posters disrespect it by breaking the rules. All I can do is ask nicely to stop couple times then get rid of them. 

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Doesn’t matter what I think. The rule is attack the point not the poster . It’s always been the rule. If I got to ban a couple people to reinforce it then so be it. We try to be as cool as possible   but nothing last forever.

I do this because I respect the board that Max provides for us fans to hang out and talk Jets. I can’t control it if other posters disrespect it by breaking the rules. All I can do is ask nicely to stop couple times then get rid of them. 

What if the point is that they're an imbecile?

Hey All, I literally created this account just so I could let you all know how lucky you are to have Teddy.  I know, we should be jumping for joy in Minny over Cousins, and yah, it takes the sting out a little, but there are MANY people here that wanted the Vikes to save their $, make Teddy the starter and bring in a couple good backups.  We thought he would sign a team friendly deal but it wasn't in the cards I guess.  I promise you Zimmer fought to keep the kid... nobody loves Teddy more than Zim.

What makes us mad to lose him is we all know how great he is on and off the field.  His demeanor is so solid. You will see this play out on the field.  Never rattled. Never cocky. Never a me first attitude.  Makes extremely fast and good decisions and don' buy the hype about armstrength, it' plenty good and now he has 20 extra pounds of muscle... he can rip it.

If the knee holds up (and it will) he will lead your team to the playoffs for years to come... Yah, even the lowly Jets can't ruin this kid!  Lol, sorry, had to rip you... your team has been looking more like the Browns lately with not even a glimmer of hope that you will get better.  Teddy gives you that hope, he will deliver his end of the bargain.

On the knee: here's why I think it will hold up.  If you didn't know how it happened, he used to turn his hips really hard when he threw, but wouldn't allow his foot to turn open, causing pressure on the knee.  During that awful day at practice, the knee couldn' handle it anymore, he literally twisted the lower part of his leg off the upper.  Gruesome. One reporter said it looked like his lower leg came detached and was just laying next to him.  Players were throwing up it was so bad. Teddy not only rehabbed the leg and strengthened the upper body while he has been out, he said he changed his throwing motion and will now hop a little after he throws, allowing the feet to open up after the throw.  It should be the necessary fix to his problem... and being he was so young when it happened plays in his favor.

Anyway... the kid truly is the real deal, and my team will regret it someday, I'm sure of this.  I 100% believe he will hoist a superbowl trophy in his career, obviously that requires him to be successful with you guys, hopefully you give him the pieces around him necessary to win.

Damn... We're really gonna miss him.  Still can't believe he' gone.

this gets a 10.  You had me until Teddy laying next to his leg. 

4 hours ago, MissingTeddy said:

Hey All, I literally created this account just so I could let you all know how lucky you are to have Teddy.  I know, we should be jumping for joy in Minny over Cousins, and yah, it takes the sting out a little, but there are MANY people here that wanted the Vikes to save their $, make Teddy the starter and bring in a couple good backups.  We thought he would sign a team friendly deal but it wasn't in the cards I guess.  I promise you Zimmer fought to keep the kid... nobody loves Teddy more than Zim.

What makes us mad to lose him is we all know how great he is on and off the field.  His demeanor is so solid. You will see this play out on the field.  Never rattled. Never cocky. Never a me first attitude.  Makes extremely fast and good decisions and don' buy the hype about armstrength, it' plenty good and now he has 20 extra pounds of muscle... he can rip it.

If the knee holds up (and it will) he will lead your team to the playoffs for years to come... Yah, even the lowly Jets can't ruin this kid!  Lol, sorry, had to rip you... your team has been looking more like the Browns lately with not even a glimmer of hope that you will get better.  Teddy gives you that hope, he will deliver his end of the bargain.

On the knee: here's why I think it will hold up.  If you didn't know how it happened, he used to turn his hips really hard when he threw, but wouldn't allow his foot to turn open, causing pressure on the knee.  During that awful day at practice, the knee couldn' handle it anymore, he literally twisted the lower part of his leg off the upper.  Gruesome. One reporter said it looked like his lower leg came detached and was just laying next to him.  Players were throwing up it was so bad. Teddy not only rehabbed the leg and strengthened the upper body while he has been out, he said he changed his throwing motion and will now hop a little after he throws, allowing the feet to open up after the throw.  It should be the necessary fix to his problem... and being he was so young when it happened plays in his favor.

Anyway... the kid truly is the real deal, and my team will regret it someday, I'm sure of this.  I 100% believe he will hoist a superbowl trophy in his career, obviously that requires him to be successful with you guys, hopefully you give him the pieces around him necessary to win.

Damn... We're really gonna miss him.  Still can't believe he' gone.

Thanks for the heads up man. I agree with you in knowing that Teddy was a special talent before the injury and a pretty good guy.  I was fortunate to cross paths and was impressed just by his demeanor alone...I can see why he would gain the respect of a locker room. I’m with you, hope we are fortunate at the end of this year to have the problem of what to do with bounce back Teddy on top of having a flourishing rookie QB. Cheers..and just like your jab...I hope your defense has to carry Kirks crappy play. Lol

Dont mind some of the crap you get in this thread...the disease has spread...the Lynch mob mentality sucks...just be glad it’s not something you have to deal with daily. ?

Be easy bruh.

4 hours ago, MissingTeddy said:

No you won't because you are 1) A fake account and 2) banned.

Keep trolling with all these fake accounts. It takes one click to ban you. We know who you are, have fun setting up a new IP each time, it isn't working. 

6 hours ago, MissingTeddy said:

Hate to bust your bubble but Bowles only has eyes for McClown.  Would be shocked if Teddy plays at all this year. Only way he gets in is if McClown gets plastered.  Even at 0-15 Bowles would utter the obnoxious "McClown gives us the best chance to win' phrase.

Why is it that when people from out of town post something, their posts are more interesting, more witty, more articulate,  original and classier then 80% of the posts on this board?  And it's probably why these guests are so rudely attacked by the host hacks. 

Archived